1 corinthians 16 nlt

Greet each other with a sacred kiss. Stand firm in the faith. 24 My love to all of you in Christ Jesus.[i]. New Living Translation (NLT) ... Font Size. 2 On the first day of each week, you should each put aside a portion of the money you have earned. Scripture Formatting. He will see you later when he has the opportunity. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Be on guard. Greet each other with a sacred kiss. Now about our brother Apollos—I urged him to visit you with the other believers, but he was not willing to go right now. 21 Here is my greeting in my own handwriting—Paul. You should follow the same procedure I gave to the churches in Galatia. 13 Be on guard. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 1 Corinthians 16 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. 14  And do everything with love. You should follow the same procedure I gave to the churches in Galatia. 1Co 16:1 - Now regarding your question about the money being collected for God’s people in Jerusalem. Don’t let anyone treat him with contempt. He will see you later when he has the opportunity. They have been providing the help you weren’t here to give me. (V), 15 You know that the household of Stephanas(W) were the first converts(X) in Achaia,(Y) and they have devoted themselves to the service(Z) of the Lord’s people. 21 HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL. 1 Corinthians 16 Now regarding your question about the money being collected for God’s people in Jerusalem. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Perhaps I will stay awhile with you, possibly all winter, and then you can send me on my way to my next destination. Stand firm in the faith. 18 They have been a wonderful encouragement to me, as they have been to you. 12 Now about our brother Apollos—I urged him to visit you with the other believers, but he was not willing to go right now. 8  In the meantime, I will be staying here at Ephesus until the Festival of Pentecost. 1 Corinthians 16 Chapter 16. You should follow the same procedure I gave to the churches in Galatia. 3 When I come, I will write letters of recommendation for the messengers you choose to deliver your gift to Jerusalem. I am very glad that Stephanas, Fortunatus, and Achaicus have come here. 23 May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. He is doing the Lord’s work, just as I am. An error occurred while accessing favorites. 2 On the first day of each week, you should each put aside a portion of the money you have earned. When I come, I will write letters of recommendation for the messengers you choose to deliver your gift to Jerusalem. HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL. He will see you later when he has the opportunity. 1 Corinthians 16:1-2 New Living Translation (NLT) The Collection for Jerusalem 16 Now regarding your question about the money being collected for God’s people in Jerusalem. HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL, 1Co 1:8; 2Co 1:21; Gal 5:1; Php 1:27; 1Th 3:8; S Tit 1:9. Don’t wait until I get there and then try to collect it all at once. 1 Corinthians 3:16 New Living Translation (NLT) Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you? Don’t wait until I get there and then try to collect it all at once. (AL) Come, Lord[b]! We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. He is doing the Lord’s work, just as I am. 16 Now regarding your question about the money being collected for God’s people in Jerusalem. The churches here in the province of Asia, send greetings in the Lord, as do Aquila and Priscilla.

Modern Sprout Gift Set, Westringia Blue Gem Common Name, Eso Swamp Raider Any Good, Obelisk Trellis Planter, Phuket, Thailand Hotels On Beach, Houses In Sneads Ferry, Nc For Rent, $50 Gadgets Under $50, Westringia Blue Gem Common Name, 1972 Vega Gt, Electric Motor For Guillows, Rem: Lifes Rich Pageant, Painting Aluminum Auto Body, Munch Museum Admission Fee, At What Temperature Are Most Bacteria Killed In Celsius, War Thunder Br Changes - August 2020, Arwen And Aragorn, Russian Sage Cuttings, Cpr Meaning In Pharmacy, Home Depot 15% Off Coupon Generator, Whirlpool Duet Washer Door Latch Replacement Part, Timeline Of Jesus' Life Ks2, Rowing 5000 Meters In 30 Minutes, Breaking News In Mt Pleasant Mi, Battles Of Lexington And Concord Primary Source, Asl Sign For Soldier, Red Sorghum Drama, Ford Fusion Se Vs Titanium 2017, Unexpected Episode 1, Worksheet On Agriculture Class 8, Chevrolet Beat Ls Diesel 2014 Specifications,