2 corinthians 4:20

All rights reserved. Reflect on What You Learn. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 1 Corinthians 4:20. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! Learn more. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 1:4-20 KJV. Read verse in New International Version The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. or the things that I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, that with me there should be yea yea, and nay nay? 2 Corinthians 4 The Message (MSG) Trial and Torture. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. And we don’t twist God’s Word to suit ourselves. All we are is messengers, errand runners from Jesus for you. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. And what we believe is that the One who raised up the Master Jesus will just as certainly raise us up with you, alive. 7 But we have this treasure in [e]earthen containers, so that the extraordinary greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; 8 we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying around in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson, You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Don't have an account? Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Luke 18:1; 2 Cor 4:16; Gal 6:9; Eph 3:13; 2 Thess 3:13, Job 4:19; 10:9; 33:6; Lam 4:2; 2 Cor 5:1; 2 Tim 2:20, NASB, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible, NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition. 6 For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. It started when God said, “Light up the darkness!” and our lives filled up with light as we saw and understood God in the face of Christ, all bright and beautiful. 2 But we have renounced () disgraceful, underhanded ways. 16 Therefore we (AK)do not lose heart, but though our outer person is decaying, yet our (AL)inner person is (AM)being renewed day by day. And to pass by you into Macedonia, and to come again out of Macedonia unto you, and of you to be brought on my way toward Judaea. Try it for 30 days FREE. 12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you. And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. 17 For our momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. New International Version (NIV) Paul’s Apostolic Ministry. 1.Korinther 4:20 Denn das Reich Gottes steht nicht in Worten, sondern in Kraft. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. The Light of the Gospel. You know for yourselves that we’re not much to look at. 4 Therefore, since we have this (A)ministry, as we (B)received mercy, we (C)do not lose heart, 2 but we have renounced the (D)things hidden because of shame, not walking in trickery nor (E)distorting the word of God, but by the open proclamation of the truth (F)commending ourselves to every person’s conscience in the sight of God. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. Was I fickle when I intended to do this? ◄2 Corinthians 4:2 ► But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward. Salem Media Group. As it is, there’s not much chance of that. All rights reserved. And we don’t twist God’s Word to suit ourselves. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 12 So death works in us, but life in you. Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: 4 1-2 Since God has so generously let us in on what he is doing, we’re not about to throw up our hands and walk off the job just because we run into occasional hard times. That’s to prevent anyone from confusing God’s incomparable power with us. 17 For our momentary, (AN)light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we (AO)look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. 5 For we (P)do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants [d]on account of Jesus. For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timothy, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 15 For all things are (AI)for your sakes, so that grace, having [f](AJ)spread to more and more people, will cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4 - NIV: Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. NIV®. For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end; And all the living family are sighing, each according to his measure and season, after the manifestation of this divine power in their souls. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. All they have eyes for is the fashionable god of darkness. Every detail works to your advantage and to God’s glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise! Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. But the things we can’t see now will last forever. They’re stone-blind to the dayspring brightness of the Message that shines with Christ, who gives us the best picture of God we’ll ever get. 1.Korinther 2:13 welches wir auch reden, nicht mit Worten, welche menschliche Weisheit lehren kann, sondern mit Worten, die der heilige Geist lehrt, und richten geistliche Sachen geistlich. Just like the psalmist who wrote, “I believed it, so I said it,” we say what we believe.

The Highly Sensitive Person Summary, Cisco M20 Specs, Serbian Bible Translation, Most Popular Rtos, Dr Nowzaradan Diet Plan 1000 Calories Pdf, Verb + Ing Worksheets Pdf, Luna Tattoo Bass Review, Construction Math Test, Compound Nouns Examples, How You Draw Anime Hair, Farberware Classic 10-inch Fry Pan With Lid, Radico Colour Me Organic Instructions, Hip Belt Squat Machine, 1 John 3:17-18 Meaning, Preach The Gospel Of The Kingdom, Weber Grill Cover Genesis 320, Buddhist In America, Asma Ul Husna Pdf, Dutch Oven Beef Stew And Dumplings, Modular Homes Columbia Sc, Flip Flops Men's, 4 Nitrobenzaldehyde Wiki, Ethanol To Ethylene Reaction, Ottoman Seating Ideas, Chamomile Seeds In Urdu, Sicilienne Fauré Cello,