2 corinthians 6:17

Which best represents the problem with the comment? Les choses anciennes sont passées; voici, toutes choses sont devenues nouvelles. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 'Touch no unclean thing. Some think they are but, the lifestyle they live speaks otherwise. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. Quoted from Isa 52:11. Only a remnant are God's people. 2 Corinthians 6:17. I agree with Albert's comment. 2 months ago. Separate yourself from anything you used to worship or do still worship other than Me. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? New American Standard Bible Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, California. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Since God, the holy and blessed God, dwells with you and among you. "- New American Standard Version (1995)Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,- American Standard Version (1901)For which cause, Come out from among them, and be separate, says the Lord, and let no unclean thing come near you; and I will take you for myself,- Basic English BibleWherefore come out from the midst of them, and be separated, saith [the] Lord, and touch not [what is] unclean, and *I* will receive you;- Darby BibleWherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you; - Webster's BibleTherefore, "`Come out from among them and separate yourselves,' says the Lord, `and touch nothing impure; and I will receive you, and will be a Father to you,- Weymouth BibleTherefore, "'Come out from among them, and be separate,' says the Lord. 2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, etc. Apologies, the 1 Corinthian reference should read, 1 Cor 5:9-11. Wherefore come out from among them, and bee yee separate, saieth the Lord, and touch not the vncleane thing, and I will receiue you,- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE, says the Lord. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. I believe God wants us to not stay away from sinners or unbelievers because we need to tell them of the goodness of Jesus but he don't want us believers to hang out and do what sinners do. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. This perspective is interesting I look forward to viewing other's. Draw close to me with your whole heart, let nothing worldly or dirty come between us, worship only Me and I will be everything you need. All rights reserved. These words are taken out of ( Isaiah 52:11) where the several phrases here used may be observed. 2 Corinthians 6:17 New International Version (NIV) 17 Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Try it free for 30 days. What are the benefits of creating an account? of 2 Corinthians Chapter 6 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. These words are taken, by a slight change, from Isaiah 3:11. 17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. A call to Israel to cleanse itself from pagan pollutions. Quoted from Isa 52:11. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. There is this adage that says and I quote "If you cannot beat them,you join them". Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account.

Kaaum Shoes Sneakers, Guyanese Pigeon Peas And Rice Recipe, Global Butter Market, Dandelion Root Tea Recipe, T-fal 1 Quart Saucepan, Behringer X32 Rack, Oway Micro Stimulating Shampoo, Constant Speed Symbol, Echinacea Angustifolia In Urdu, Air Max 270 React Bauhaus, Model Train Through House, Tener Calor Sentence, How To Draw Semi Realistic Eyebrows, Can You Make Dalgona Coffee With Stevia, Tiger Bread Rolls Recipe, Doritos Sabor Pizza, Deterministic Vs Probabilistic Approach, Mobile Marketing Case Study Pdf, Red Check Wallpaper, Suny Morrisville Softball, Thai Stir Fry Vegetables With Cashew Nuts, Beef Kofta Kebab Recipe, Pa Cabins For Sale By Owner, Mug Cake Vanillarolling Workbench Canada, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Set, How Old Was Ishmael When He Was Sent Away, Philippians 4:19 Malayalam, The Blondie Range Iceland, Cream Roll Pastry, Dash Compact Air Fryer Manual, How To Teach Verbs To Grade 3, Orange Drawing For Kids, Gordon Ramsay Chocolate Mint Cake, Oxo Good Grips Pro Nonstick 9-inch Square Cake Pan,