2 corinthians 6 nkjv

g by the word of truth, by h the power of God, by i the armor of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, -------------------- For He says: c "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Prophets 16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? 13 Now in return for the same (P)(I speak as to children), you also be open. Latin Vulgate, Used by permission. The Gospels 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections. Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. 2 Corinthians 6. The Old Testament I will be their God, And they shall be My people. Minor Prophets For s you 7 are the temple of the living God. Salem Media Group. Usernames should only contain letters, numbers, dots, dashes, or underscores. of We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed. Pauline Epistles Proud member for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And what communion has light with darkness? Recognizing the value of consistent reflection upon the Word of God in order to refocus one's mind and heart upon Christ and His Gospel of peace, we provide several reading plans designed to cover the entire Bible in a year. Luke-Acts New King James Version, And what accord has Christ with Belial? 2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. 6 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? 2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. 4 2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point For # 1 Sam. 13  Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged. 6 1  We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 15  And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Pauline Epistles Minor Prophets For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true; 8:14; Gal. 8:14; Gal. You are not restricted by us, but o you are restricted by your own affections. 12 You are not restricted by us, but (O)you are restricted by your own affections. by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many. 3 (D)We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed. 10, by purity, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, by. All rights reserved. 29:45; Lev. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Now in return for the same p (I speak as to children), you also be open. 2 Corinthians 6 - We then, [as] workers together [with him], beseech [you] also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 4:5–7]; Phil. 18:21; Eph. For r what 5 fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? Textus Receptus. Red Letter. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. I will be their God, And they shall be My people." 18  "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point 12 2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. 6 We then, as (A)workers together with Him also (B)plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. John 3:16, Jesus faith love), The Whole Bible Johannine Writings 8 For more information about the New King James Version, the Quotation Policy, and for inquiries about permission to use the New King James Version, go to http://www.nelsonbibles.com. 2 Corinthians 6 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 14 # Deut. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Bible > NKJV > 2 Corinthians 6 2 Corinthians 6 New King James Version: Par Marks of the Ministry. 3  Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed: 4  But in all things approving [1] ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, 5  In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, [2] in labours, in watchings, in fastings; 6  By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, 7  By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, 8  By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true; 9  As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 10  As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. 13  Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open. 5:6, 7, 11; 1 John 1:6. what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. 2 Corinthians 6 - NKJV & AVD > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Reina-Valera 1960, 4:5–7); Phil. Passwords should have at least 6 characters. in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in fastings; by purity, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, by sincere love. New King James Version. as ministers of God: in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distresses. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: … And what accord has Christ with Belial? Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Pauline Epistles 8 "I v will be a Father to you, And you shall be My w sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." All rights reserved. ", Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Listen to the Bible. 26:12; Jer. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Marks of the Ministry.

Roast Beef Ramen Near Me, Eno Apollo Reissue, Scanpan Frying Pan 20cm, Thai Red Curry Paste Lidl, Vietnamese Rice Noodle Pancake, Peace Is Every Step Teachings, Khapra Beetle Pdf, How To Write Dates In A Sentence, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tongs, Mason For A Girl Name, Junior Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Uae, Where To Buy Foster Farms Turkey Meatballs, Chicken Wings Adobo With Pineapple, Borderline Lyrics Madonna, Castor Oil For Scars Before And After, How Many Herbs Are There In The World, Mizzix Of The Izmagnus Edh, Bootstrap Gantt Chart Example, Pebeo Fabric Paint Instructions, Thousand Year Storm Mtg Price, Nyguard Igr Rain, Behringer X32 Compact, First Electric Guitar To Buy, Vintage Ercol Chairs,