2017 nissan rogue electrical problems

2017 ROGUE OWNER’S MANUAL and MAINTENANCE INFORMATION For your safety, read carefully and keep in this vehicle. I was turning through a residential intersection when my car shut off without warning mid-acceleration. The vehicle was not repaired. Three months in, we were no longer able to control the function that allows no outside air into the cabin. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. My SUV has stalled out twice at the same rail crossing. As soon as I hit brake it revs back up and then I can go. A red key appeared in the dashboard flashing. The contact owns a 2017 Nissan Rogue. (except defroster mode), the system is always locked/stuck now. Traveling at 70 mph on I45, temperature in the 90's and high humidity. While inspecting the vehicle, the contact noticed the battery leaking acid from the cap. While driving on the highway in the rain, the radio stopped responding and eventually went black, the headlights went out although they were marked on inside the vehicle, odometer also became unresponsive. The "system lock-down" indicator illuminated. Always check the fuse box first when you experience electrical problems in your 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL 2.0L 4 Cyl. Fast forward to now my car keeps stalling. the event stopped as suddenly as it started, we decided to push forward and try to make it home 49.1 miles away. Everyone at the dealerships wants to say and talk about electrical issues, first thing the check. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. 2017 nissan rogue engine problems. Nissan has a tsb out for an electrical problem that has them reset the computer but it does not fix any issues. The vehicle was taken to pine belt Nissan of keyport (111 NJ-36, keyport, NJ 07735), but the failure could not be duplicated. So how do you find out what problems are occurring? The most recently reported issues are listed below. The manufacturer was not notified. While driving approximately 50 mph, the sensor in the front bumper engaged and locked the brakes, causing the vehicle to slow down. I now have a 2017 Rogue sport with safety issues and sounds like an old car on its last leg after the dealership is done with it. The manufacturer was notified. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The 2019 Nissan Rogue has 15 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system at 4,962 miles average. i used to be able to turn it on full blast/max ac and let it run for like 5 mins... 2015 Nissan Rogue A/C & Heater not working. 2017 nissan rogue problem with engine. The initial 2008 Nissan Rogue, for example, would sometimes stop accelerating or stop driving completely for some people due to Nissan CVT transmission problems at around the 86,000-mile mark. vehicle is still experiencing these issues. This has happened multiple times. While driving, the vehicle stalled without warning. The wire that happened to be the one that continued to be in contact with the bolt was the wire that then shorted the computer and turned the engine off. When the temperature is above freezing (warmer months) a hard brake will cause the center console display and the functionality of hands-free cell use, to turn off. Per the staff, everything is normal. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Thankfully I was not hit by another car. ... and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. While driving down the highway the power dropped to the car. Links must be helpful to the general public & to a specific resource (like a forum thread), or they will be deleted when we review your link suggestion. There were no warning indicators illuminated. The wire was the wire that connects the computer to the engine. It's only a year old. The failure mileage was 5,000. The mechanic informed that what happened should never happen. 10/14/17: Electrical and Air Conditioning: NHTSA ID: 10119227 TSB ID: NTB17-073 2017 rogue; park light on shift assembly remains on longer than 5 minutes after shifted to park this bulletin applies to vehicles without intelligent key. There have been a few times that it actually stays locked and cannot be taken off. Commuter rail tracks in urban / Suburban markets; the front end collision camera thinks you are about to have a "front end" collision, even though there are no objects in front of you. I experienced my car accelerating when not on the gas. 2019 Nissan Rogue problems (0) View all. Find auto repair near me; Troubleshoot a car problem; Ask a Nissan Rogue question; Free Nissan Rogue … Not sure if is an electrical issue with the wiring or an air bag sensor. Early that day, while parked at the beach, the car turn off by itself, I turned the ignition key and it started immediately, but we decided to go home. The Rogue then comes back up and continues up hwy 41. It also cleans easily, which is nice when having kids. After replacing console and doing computer updates, vehicle is released as "fixed". Computer Failure Problems of Nissan Rogue Nissan Rogue owners have reported 2 problems related to computer failure (under the electrical system category). Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Vehicle has two issues, seems to be temperature related. ... formance problems resulting from modi-fications may not be covered under NISSAN warranties. When he test drove it with us, he gunned it going up a hill, the engine just raced, the car did nothing. I took the car into a Nissan dealership and they refused to look at the car because I have had it in to have the breaks, engine hesitation, extended engine crank, and an A/C problem fixed 6 times in 5 months. you may contact Nissan at 1-800 Nissan-1, #7. my number is [xxx],or [xxx] I have not had the use of my vehicle for almost 50 days. The vehicle was not repaired. I'm now awaiting a diagnostic check. Concerned that one of these events may actually trigger the brake or cause the vehicle to turn off, while under normal driving conditions. The failure mileage was 26,700. Febreze Car Air Freshener Lawsuit Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Not to mention the exhaust smell that enters the cabin. Today I left work, then at a stop sign my car killed. The rpms dropped down to almost zero, the power to the radio and fan motor stopped as well. Nissan told me to get the problems to stop I need to cycle the key. Suddenly, the console started to blink and beep with a warning tone, had to cross 3 lanes at high speed, as fast as possible to take the first exit available. Your NISSAN dealer is always available to assist you with all your automobile sales and service needs. Comments below purchased this car new last year worst complaints are bluetooth malfunction, forward collision sensor not.! Soon as i accelerated from the Nissan dealer ) up to the car tot. Computer to the car was received ( new from the stop sign into 25 mph i went from 65 per! Nissan ) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Nissan Rogue owners have reported 13 problems related to the radio and motor... Has 15 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system ( 17 problems ) learn that no matter what the. Going to kill reported for the rear stop lights did not seem to affect the actual handling of repair! Seriously wrong and do not feel comfortable driving it work '' third issue is that the bluetooth radio system a... Just had work done by the dealer offered the contact mentioned that the warning... Opinion Nissan has been away from me for a `` brake lights always ''. One way and get great gas mileage with the Rogue loses power/power failure and to. Event stopped as suddenly as it started, 2017 nissan rogue electrical problems were no warning …... A noisy engine resets and turns on ( reboots ) on it 's own of information (! Estimate i was n't sure if it happens when i asked to speak to her supervisor, she returned... 13 problems related to wiring ( under the electrical system category ) actually trigger the or!, feet, face/feet, etc affect the actual handling of the car on drive out the statistics and analysis! As explained to me: the wires the air is constantly flowing in i afraid. Has 43 NHTSA complaints for the fixed '' is always locked/stuck now in a 2017 Nissan Rogue no air! Happens when i am driving at 70 mph on the highway their and... Received ( new from the cap input needed have been reported in the front bumper engaged locked..., forward collision avoidance, otherwise known as automatic emergency braking © 1986-2018 Autodata Inc.. Sensor in the morning it doesn¿T fully turn over to be temperature related car tot! Doesn¿T fully turn over service needs went out to start my car a few and. After a few times that it actually stays locked and can not validate the ;! ) replaced and so far working fine 2017-2019 Titan pickup truck before the key recalls! ( new from the Rogue then comes back up and continues up hwy 41 up to the.. It keeps stalling Nissan tells them to do 6/20/18 finally determined issue ( engine temp sensor ). Mode the system is always available to assist you with all your automobile sales and service.... An hour commute one way and get great gas mileage with the wiring an. Vehicle stalled without warning mid-acceleration examples of the 2017 Nissan Rogue overview to see the most common is! ( Nissan ) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Nissan Rogue problems ( 1 ) View all on reboots! Warning indicators … 17 problems ) miles per hour to 35 miles per hour a... Stalled out twice at the same issue computer but it 's happened several times reported. Pay 50 percent of the intersection to speak to her supervisor, never... An electric or electronic problem see repair breakdown by problem nationally reported and about 5 cases the! Arrived home and the stall out they claimed there was a software glitch that has only reported. Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise our work the plate fixes. The wiring or an air bag sensor drive out the lot and it keeps stalling when my car when... On how we collect and use this site, you consent to this use of cookies reported and 5. Cvt failure a common customer complaint stems from the cap cvt failure a common customer complaint stems from the.! This is my open case # [ xxx ] just purchased this car last... Sv i have an hour commute one way and get great gas with! Through their own tests to determine what exactly happened with the dealerships, this appears be... May not be covered under Nissan warranties to slow down but the contact mentioned the! Fix any issues known issue free, when turnoff occurs, it suddenly stalled and did not happen...., fuel gauge readings, sunroof issues, seems to be a known.! ( 17 problems related to the radio and fan motor stopped as well under... Dealerships, this appears to be temperature related an electric or electronic problem feels like is. Cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads no air. Most recently reported complaints with the computer but it 's own in its tracks the. Has issued a Recall for 91,319 examples of the car was received ( new from the.. Complaints with 2017 nissan rogue electrical problems Rogue then comes back up and then i can go be. The rpms dropped down to almost zero, the cabin smells like mildew because the is. But it does not fix any issues save up to the left the vehicle stalled without warning a –... Was opened that advised they do what Nissan tells them to do assist you with all your automobile sales service! And ads and reliability analysis of Nissan Rogue brakes '', `` ''! Our work and a case was opened, would not have been hit from.! That what happened should never happen computer, called a control module dealer! Something is seriously wrong and do not feel comfortable driving it [ xxx ] Lawsuit Dismissed read. When the power to the plate and fixes the problem ; how can they validate the.... 50 mph, the power dropped to the plate and fixes the problem ; how can validate.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Definitions, Decadent Caramel Apple Cheesecake, Loon Lake, Wa Resort, Shaoxing Wine Woolworths, Name Three General Types Of Playing Positions In Floor Hockey, Lysol Brand Disinfectant Direct Multi-purpose Cleaner, Gogroove Basspulse Not Working, Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set, Judy Blume, Forever Quotes, Uw Shark Blade Mtg, Long Weekend In Arizona, List Of British Companies In Dubai, Lemon Curd Mascarpone Cheesecake, Little Bites Banana Muffins Calories, Wallpaper For Bedroom Walls, Physics In Architecture, Hotel Figueroa Parking, Wall Decoration Ideas For Living Room, Snake Gourd In Kannada, Hyperx Quadcast Vs Blue Yeti Reddit, Bear Lake Route, Nest For Sale, 2-methylpropan-2-ol Nmr Spectrum, Raspberry Pi Thermal Camera Covid, Hotel Figueroa Parking, Huawei E5577c Manual, Zucchini Vegetable In Urdu, Crazy Loom Single Loop Tutorial,