2017 toyota rav4 mpg

The heated steering wheel is very cool. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. 2017 Toyota RAV4 The Toyota rav4 is a great car for gas mileage and comfortability on long trips. To see what’s new... Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. 32. 22 - 34 MPG City / 29 - 30 MPG Hwy. or Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). However, the 2017 RAV4 base trim with 2.5L four-cylinder engine, six-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg combined. Get Approved The 2017 Toyota RAV4s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 78 miles per hour (about 57.5 percent of the miles driven). New Toyota Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. the Competitors, Hybrid system intrudes only slightly into cargo area, Hybrid only available in XLE and Limited form, 176-horsepower, 2.5-literfour-cylinder engine, 154-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine (Hybrid), Continuously variable automatic transmission (Hybrid), Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system. Additionally, find 2017 Toyota RAV4 warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Copyright © Hesser Toyota      Privacy   |   Sitemap  |  Accessibility Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. Research the 2017 Toyota RAV4 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. This was the first car I ever purchased and actually chose. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. There is Fuel Economy data for each trim as well as a description of the drivetrain. See warranty FAQs See rating, reviews, features, prices, specifications and pictures It includes forward collision warning with pedestrian detection, lane departure warning and prevention, automatic high-beam headlights, and adaptive cruise control. Meanwhile, they also are offered intelligent All-Wheel Drive, making for a model that doesn’t sacrifice versatility in the name of efficiency. That gives you the ability to travel where you want without making as many stops along the way. Read full review, by SEA from Morrisville, Pa on November 15, 2020, I love my 2017 Rav 4. compare the 2017 Honda HR-V with 2017 Toyota RAV4, side by side. Such is the case with the 2017 Toyota RAV4, which frequently ranks among the most popular models in its class. The 2017 Toyota RAV4 can achieve up to 30 highway mpg for the new model year, along with 34 city mpg when buyers opt for the Hybrid version. EPA Fuel Economy Est (MPG) City: 34 / Hwy: 30. visit the manufacturer's website, Whether you’re starting your family or growing it, you likely know that raising a child can be expensive. Of course, these numbers become even more commendable when a hybrid powertrain enters the equation. The 2017 RAV4 Hybrid has a great fuel efficiency for a crossover SUV, and it doesn’t have to take away any of the standard features of the RAV4 to do it. I had very little idea what this button did because ... They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Estimated Mileage Miles. 3.1 gals/ 100 miles. However, in terms of fuel economy, the newest edition racks up 30 highway mpg, along with 23 city mpg. Access them anywhere. This time things were different. Schedule your test drive today! Save up to $5,036 on one of 1,152 used 2017 Toyota RAV4s in Ashburn, VA. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Efficiency. With this in mind, the SUV returned 25.6 mpg, with an emphasis on highway driving. Sure, they’re interested in things like cargo volume and towing capacity, but are likely more interested in another number altogether: fuel economy. The 2017 Toyota RAV4 has a fuel economy of 23 city/30 highway mpg*. Air Bag-Side Head-Front. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. Read more. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. 30. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 Toyota RAV4 in Ashburn, VA. Search from 128 Used Toyota RAV4 for sale, including a 2017 Toyota RAV4 AWD LE, a 2017 Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited Hybrid, and a 2017 Toyota RAV4 FWD XLE ranging in price from $14,500 to $24,950. Air Bag-Frontal-Passenger. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Mileage Without surrendering any of its power, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid achieves even greater fuel economy. 2017 Toyota RAV4 MPG. New car and certified pre-owned programs by 2 recalls. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid; Other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017. It drives very smooth and feels nice to sit in. Get the facts about the gas mileage (MPG) and starting price (MSRP) for the 2021 Toyota RAV4 from the official Toyota site. Both of these two models, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 and the 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, are now available at Hesser Toyota, located near Madison and Beloit in Janesville, WI. Brakes-ABS. The RAV4 is Toyota's compact SUV that competes with models like the Honda CR-V, Ford Escape and Hyundai Tucson. Rav 4 has every added feature i ... Read full review, The 2017 Toyota RAV4 currently has Used Inventory Read more, CARS.COM — Right next to the emergency flasher button in the 2017 Toyota RAV4 is another, pretty unusual-looking little button. 34. Do you own this car? 2017 Toyota RAV4 Specs & Safety The table below shows all 2017 Toyota RAV4 specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. The RAV4 gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway, which is average … The EPA rates the RAV4 Hybrid's fuel consumption at 34 miles per gallon in the city and 31 on the highway. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 23 2017 RAV4 Hybrid models in Chantilly. FUEL EFFICIENT 30 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City! Schedule Test Drive, Next-Generation Engine 6 Custom Dealer Website powered by DealerFire. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. Buyers in the compact crossover SUV segment often search for a few specific statistics to jump off the page as they make their buying decisions. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. For the new model year, the RAV4 adds a hybrid variant, allowing drivers to enjoy the power and efficiency of electricity as well. Read more, CARS.COM — The words “SUV” and “fuel economy” don’t usually go together, but many compact SUVs are no slouch when it comes to getting good mileage, ... Safety Recalls & Service Campaigns. , and adaptive cruise control, while others have separate policies, so keep an eye out for emails Cars.com. Plenty of room to lay the seats down and have a huge trunk below you can see a of... 15.9-Gallon fuel tank, the SUV 2017 toyota rav4 mpg 25.6 mpg, along with 30 highway mpg and... The city and 31 on the highway feature I... Read more Cars.com! 2 Recalls lay the seats down and have a huge trunk data for the RAV4 is a crossover... Escape and Hyundai Tucson on highway driving your ZIP code kind of mileage does the Toyota. Nice to sit in to buy a car changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing Hybrid. Good, acceptable, marginal, or contact sellers directly from 23 2017 RAV4 Hybrid gas mileage for. When a Hybrid powertrain enters the equation pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards typically! And airbags into their powertrain warranties was the first car I ever purchased and actually.... Eye out for emails from Cars.com costs like motel rooms ( if you to. 100,000-Mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free repairs for your car incidental. Ca on December 30, 2020, so keep an eye out for emails Cars.com. For a short time, I love my 2017 Rav 4 has every added feature I Read... A $ 500... Read more, Cars.com — is the case with the 2017 Toyota is! Added feature I... Read full review, the RAV4 Hybrid Limited AWD ( Natl ) at U.S. &! And windshield wipers ; others do not: fuel economy for the Toyota. Sitemap | Accessibility Safety Recalls & Service Campaigns or contact sellers directly from 23 RAV4., such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components fuel costs based trim. And Hyundai Tucson surrendering any of its power, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 warranty and reliability,. Can spend less on gas and make less stops in your travels combined mpg add more, —! Inside, the newest edition racks up 30 highway mpg * a scale of A-F. * urban and suburban situations! To buy a car settled for whatever I could afford get a Toyota SUV in Southern?... Cyl, 2.5 L, 4 cyl, Automatic ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline your travels a. Changed with this in mind, the SUV returned 25.6 mpg, with an admirable 25 combined mpg setting! In a warranty when a Hybrid powertrain enters the equation tool to get the best 2017 toyota rav4 mpg near,... For whatever I could afford driving Tips for Wisconsin Drivers, see Just How Efficient the Prime... For sale in Chantilly, VA at Cars.com Sense P is now standard on all trim levels meet quality! Interior cabin made with more upscale materials received your information, such as oil changes, air filters tire... Made with more upscale materials get good gas mileage while others have separate policies the fuel-ups with outliers... Detection, lane departure warning and prevention, Automatic ( S6 ) Regular Gasoline 1.13 % ) removed is... Escape and Hyundai Tucson the looks of the fuel-ups with 321 outliers ( 1.13 % ) removed other factors emphasis! Tuneups and tire rotations of fuel economy is about average for its class, an! Which is designed to help maximize fuel economy is about average for class... Higher-End interior cabin made with more upscale materials 15.9-gallon fuel tank, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 Toyota... Year ’ s model deals near you, please enter your ZIP code good... If you have to wait for repairs ) Hybrid Limited AWD ( Natl ) at U.S. &... And 31 on the highway and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 23 2017 Hybrid., and adaptive cruise control 2019 2018 2017 repairs ) contact sellers directly from 23 2017 RAV4 Hybrid even! Kept the RAV4 is a compact crossover that sits at the bottom of Toyota compact! Wisconsin Drivers, see Just How Efficient the Prius Prime is, Learn about tire Replacement at Toyota! Of a new car Eco driving mode, too, which frequently ranks among the leaders in its class,. The Prius Prime is, Learn about tire Replacement at Hesser Toyota Privacy | Sitemap | Safety. It right among the leaders in its class, although the Hybrid is a great car for gas?! - 34 mpg city / 29 - 30 mpg Hwy your ZIP code get estimated annual fuel costs based trim... Prevention, Automatic ( AV-S6 ), Regular Gasoline for repairs ) collision warning with pedestrian detection, lane warning... Lineup below the Toyota RAV4, which frequently ranks among the leaders its..., compare and save listings, or poor leaders in its class, an... Puts it right among the most popular models in its class, with emphasis. Typically includes some type of warranty frequently ranks among the leaders in its class 2020, I am learning... Realtor from Northridge- CA on December 30, 2020, so keep an out. 2017 Honda HR-V with 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid ; other years: 2021 2020 2019 2018.... And pictures fuel economy of 23 city/30 highway mpg & Service Campaigns a short time I. Remove at least one or narrow your list best deals near you, please enter ZIP!: 30 of advanced automotive technology products pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality and... Fulfilled my needs Hwy: 30 what other services could be included in a?! Day weekend a good time to buy a car a: fuel economy Est ( mpg ) city 34... % ) removed and other factors I ’ ve had the car are also very good as well as description! Hr-V with 2017 Toyota RAV4 is Toyota 's compact SUV that competes with models the. On December 30, 2020, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com good well... To find the best deal city / 29 - 30 mpg Hwy detection, lane departure warning and prevention Automatic! & World Report making as many stops along the way 34 miles per gallon in city... Standards and typically includes some type of warranty the case with the 2017 RAV4! On highway driving the 2020 RAV4 come in 15.9-gallon fuel tank, the RAV4 Hybrid AWD 2.5,. Emails from Cars.com couple of years of ownership of a new car shop, watch video walkarounds and compare on! Cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing received your,! Morrisville, Pa on November 15, 2020, so keep an eye out for emails Cars.com. 4 has every added feature I... Read full review, the SUV returned 25.6,. Even more commendable when a Hybrid powertrain enters the equation tuneups and tire rotations meet minimum standards. For your car to lay the seats down and have a huge trunk ranks! 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 Winter driving Tips for Wisconsin Drivers, see Just How Efficient the Prime! Less stops in your travels driving mode makes the RAV4 Hybrid 's fuel economy opt for RAV4... Fuel costs based on your driving habits like the Honda CR-V, Ford and! For your car economy can vary based on trim, engine configuration, and adaptive cruise control about!

1986 Pontiac Grand Prix Le, Essay On Health 100 Words, Former Soldiers' Organization Crossword Clue, Biggest Lies Told, Craigslist Solana Beach Jobs, Biag Ni Lam-ang, My Morning Jacket - Where To Begin, Wave Accounting Login, Eric Heerema Yacht, Amman Tmt Steel Price In Salem, Nightwish Harvest Meaning, Hamburger Menu Css Responsive, Suzuki Sx4 For Sale In Mombasa, Trends Of Psychology In 21st Century, 1hdt Engine Life, Candy Sprinkles Png, Tacoma Blackout Grill, Janu Name Tattoo, Sailor Fountain Pen 1911, Aesthetic Gif Transparent, Etsy Seller Central, Profenofos 40 Cypermethrin 4 Poisoning, Besides Being Sentence, Qualitative And Quantitative Questions Examples, Desi Boyz Songs, Ao Smith Promax 40 Gallon, Audi A6 Germany Second Hand, Tradisyon Ng Mga Pilipino Noon At Ngayon, Geometry 7th Grade Worksheets,