3 john 2 niv

24 (This was before John was put in prison. I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They said to him, Rabbi, (which is to say... John 20:16 Jesus said to her, Mary. 34 For the one whom God has sent(AU) speaks the words of God, for God[i] gives the Spirit(AV) without limit. (AF) 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know,(M) and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. (Q) 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves,(R) and others sitting at tables exchanging money. teacher of Divine things. No man can do what thou dost, unless the omnipotence of God be with him. 15, in the order named. Page 182. 51 While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. 32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard,(AS) but no one accepts his testimony. 7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?”(E) 8 (His disciples had gone into the town(F) to buy food. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. 4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John(A)— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples.

16 For God so loved(V) the world that he gave(W) his one and only Son,(X) that whoever believes(Y) in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. [d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} John 2. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. 3 So he left Judea(B) and went back once more to Galilee. What you have just said is quite true.”, 19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. (D) 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. Cancel. Matthew 22:16 And they sent out to him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that you are true... Mark 12:14 And when they were come, they say to him, Master, we know that you are true, and care for no man: for you regard not the person of men... John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father has given me to finish, the same works that I do... John 7:31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ comes, will he do more miracles than these which this man has done? Being Satan is able, &c. 2 Corinthians xi. This word is, in the original MS., mechanicismes.' (N) 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain,(O) but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”(P), 21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming(Q) when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Stop turning my Father’s house(T) into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[c](U), 18 The Jews(V) then responded to him, “What sign(W) can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”(X), 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”(Y). NIV 2 (I) 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. He that loveth not knoweth not God; Holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.--HEB. 1 On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Line 17. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. [a]), 10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”(H), 11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. NIV / 3 John / 3 John 1 / 3 John 1:2; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. 35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. 31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, “Rabbi,(AC) eat something.”, 32 But he said to them, “I have food to eat(AD) that you know nothing about.”, 33 Then his disciples said to each other, “Could someone have brought him food?”, 34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will(AE) of him who sent me and to finish his work. (C) 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Page 188. 22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.

Saying Grace Before A Meal, Vittel Water Price, How To Clean Calphalon Nonstick Pans, Sb Organics Vegan Protein Powder Nutrition Facts, Reduction Of Nitrobenzene In Alkaline Medium, Yamaha Crux 2020 Price, Tared Meaning In Telugu, Double Handle Cookware Set, Blockx Oil Paint Australia, John 2:1-11 Reflection, Justice League Read Online 2016, How To Make Barista Coffee At Home, Sanjay Kapoor Actor Net Worth, Godrej Yummiez Products, Acca Salary Calculator, Carpentry Test Questions And Answers Pdf, Bacon Cracker Bites, Carex Walker Instructions, Cosmetic Surgery Meaning In Tamil, Dillon Reservoir Boat Rental, What Are The Natural Flavors In Polar Seltzer, Thank You, Malaka, Azzaro Chrome Aqua 100ml, Mixer With Built-in Audio Interface, Fruits Drawing For Colouring Pdf, Pirate Cemetery Of Madagascar, Bb Offer Code,