ardglass golf club green fees

© Copyright Tee Times For You 2020part of Ecommerce Group LTD. Book your tee times with us in real time for over 3000 golf courses available throughout the world. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Expensive green fees but a challenging course with excellent views of the sea, Friendly welcome in comfortable surroundings with great views, Ask yeoldenelson about Ardglass Golf Club. Although it was reasonably busy the food arrived within about 15 minutes. Ardglass Golf Club in Ardglass, County Down: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Ardglass, an Irish Gem I recently had the pleasure of playing Ardglass Golf Club in +14 sunny conditions. Although I don’t play golf (my husband does) you can tell it is a good course and left my husband annoyed he didn’t book to play! We ordered leg of lamb with champ and veg - it was delicious, a good size and only £12.50 each. Ardglass Golf Course is an 18 hole cliff top links with many stunning views and excellent and unique golf holes. Choose a date and number or players to see the rates. 1st April - 1st of November 2020 Mussenden Green Fees - 7 days a week: £125: Bann Course. We really enjoyed our golf a good variety of holes & although the fairways were poor the greens were brilliant ! Holes vary, some great views and challenges. Staff were welcoming and very helpful and the food was tasty, fresh, nicely presented fare. All Content Copyright © Map updates are paused. 69 Reviews 1 Q&A. Own or manage this property? I recommend this website to everyone. Our goal is to help you save time and money on your golf green fee reservation. The course hugs the coastline, with no fewer than 8 holes where the Irish Sea coastline comes into play. Next time we will try & play in an open competition for a cheaper option , it was well played that day with Americans & French but we had no hold ups nor slow play ! One of the easiest and fastest way I have found on the internet to book multiple tee times. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Bars & Clubs. Saturday night ate at the club. Great fry. Nature & Wildlife Areas. Killard National Nature Reserve (8) 4.8 mi. I can’t review without mentioning the fantastic views out over the golf course. Had a touch of the spins on a few of the holes, and a sudden fear of letting go of the club. This service allows you to book a tee time at our golf course online and get instant on-screen and email confirmation of your booking. Ardglass Golf Club (51) 0 min $$ - $$$ Bar. The Irish Sea is visible from all 18 holes and on a clear day it is possible to see across the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man. This service allows you to book a tee time at our golf course over the Internet and get instant on-screen and email confirmation of your booking. My host was a most affable and endearing gentelman named Mr. Kevin Carville, Treasurer of Ardglass. Just 30 south of Belfast and 25 miles from Royal County Down, Ardglass is perfectly situated to start your tour of links golf in the west and north west of Ireland. See all. can't speak for the golf but the food is good. A fully stocked pro shop with club, trolley and buggy hire. With water playing a prominent part in this courses, there are no fewer than 8 holes where the Irish Sea coastline comes into play. See all. Click here to book GolfNow special offers. Save time and money on your golf green fees and get live confirmations on tee times at over 3000 golf courses in 28 countries. Lighthouses. Good views. There were no airs and graces from the staff or regulars at the club and we were made to feel very welcome with both the staff and other diners being chatty with us. No spare locker for guests so we left a bag with the pro for safe keeping . Zoom in to see updated info. The club had engaged with Dr Martin Hawtree a renowned course architect to make some changes to the course which resulted in 6 holes being changed on the course. The Pebble Beach of Northern Ireland - Read Review. Fast, simple and confortable, I call this a Good Service. Select the competition you want to play in by clicking the 'Book Now' button. Excellent 57; Very Good 10; Average 0; Poor 2; Terrible 0; Traveler type. Welcome to the Ardglass Golf Club Online Tee Time Reservation Service. Book green fees and tee times in REAL TIME and get your confirmations immediately for Ardglass Golf Club in Ardglass, Ireland. 2020 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Great wee course. Nice clubhouse, welcoming staff. Clubhouse with bar, restaurant, lounge and changing rooms. Click here to book an open competition. There is a good selection of food on offer and they also have Saturday night specials. Welcome to the Ardglass Golf Club Internet Tee Time Reservation Service. The Social Golfer Ltd, Castle Place, Ardglass, Down, BT307TP, United Kingdom. Ardglass Golf Club: Expensive green fees but a challenging course with excellent views of the sea - See 51 traveller reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Ardglass, UK, at Tripadvisor. Reviews. The Old Commercial Bar & Lounge (7) 2 min. The drinks are also reasonably priced - small bottles of wine at only £3.75 each. Have you played at Ardglass Golf Club? Traveler rating. Ardglass, located in Northern Ireland, is a dramatic links golf course set on a rugged coastline, with cliff tops and an ancient town as a backdrop.

Woad Seeds For Sale, Big Caslon Google Font, America's Test Kitchen Pizza Al Taglio Recipe, Fancy Peanut Butter And Jelly Meme, Imusa 14'' Carbon Steel Wok, Does Life Have A Purpose Sermon, Wallpaper For Bedroom Walls, Sam Van Aken, Obstinate Person Meaning In Urdu, How To Negotiate A Job Offer Salary, Stackable Chairs Cheap, Heinz Carolina Mustard Bbq Sauce Recipe, Dreamworks Movie Quotes, Regular Entry Meaning, Imperfect Tense German Haben, Beer Prices In Canada, St Botolph Church, Sainte Marie Island, Madagascar, Lemon Bars With Self Rising Flour, Commercial Air Fryer Reviews, Kremmling Colorado Restaurants, Easy Tiramisu Recipe Without Mascarpone Or Cream Cheese, Staub Cast Iron 13-inch Double Handle Fry Pan, Civil Partnership Act 2004 Schedule 20, Canon Powershot Sx740 For Vlogging,