attika silver mine cultist

Followed the quest line and was able to kill him. Take the quest from the statue of Athena in the middle of Athens, gather the 3 seals and then another quest unlocks in the southeast of Attika (called “a life’s worth”). Machaon the Feared: The Silver Vein : Scavenger's Coast - look for a dead body in the rocks. Help! . It's hidden near scaffolding and a broken bridge. The Attika Cultist from the Eyes of Kosmos branch, called The Master, is hiding in plain sight in the Wasted a long time on this earlier. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Description: Go to Attika Silver Mine (located in Silver Mountain, Attika). It ends at the Silver Mine in Attika, do the last side quest there and take the Master out. Attika silver mine cultist clue. This Cultist is definitely bugged so I was working on this quest line and messing around the Temple of Hephaistos. Finished the main story quest, trying to finish thz Cultists quest, I am now level 51, looking for the silver vein: "there's information anoit the Cultits in an Attika silber mine". Observe that you are going to find a way to kill or spare this cultist. The cultist is revealed during this. It says something like ‘owns a mine and slave trade operation, help people nearby’. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I did all Sokrates' quests, but the quest you mention doesn't appear. Attika silver mine cultist clue. I was wondering if it made a difference if you let the man keep the horse or if you take it back? By killing this Silver Vein, you’ll be able to earn Agamemnon’s Body Armor. Enter the mine - find the legendary chest with the clue related to this Cultist. Silver Vein. Machaon the Feared: This one was the hardest for me to find because the clue is so well hidden. Edit: clarity. Thanks man.., I even finished DLC, such a headache that cultist was. Note that the clue to find The Silver Griffin is located in the Silver Mine, which is part of the Silver Mountain region in Attika. The clue to find The Silver Griffin is in the Silver Mine, part of the Silver Mountain region in Attika. There’s a Legendary Chest in the mind, and inside is the Slaver’s Gift … What do you think about alkiblades I think that's how you spell it. Inside this mine there will be a legendary chest, and the Slaver’s Gift clue is inside. I have done all visible quests in Attika, I have discovered 95% of the locations - I have not yet seen a quarry or found the last cultist for that branch of the cult of Cosmos. Whenever the game says "help people nearby", it means the cultist's identity is connected to one of the side-quests. Players will find the clues about the identity of this cultists in the Attika Silver Mine. Try to look for side-quests near the quarry, or the region in general. I tried following other tutorials online that gave alternative routes to get to the quest and still doesn't show up. The side quest that starts the chain is called “Citizenship Test” in Greater Athens. Edit: So I didn’t realize but the next Sokrates quest was available. Body is above water. Silver Vein Location 5, Machaon the Feared The fifth Silver Vein can be found in the Patrai Military Shipyard in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. The Cultist is in Achaia Region (sub-district “Mount Panachaikos”). Just the Socrates ones! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community.

After you speak to The Master, Sokrates will engage you in a quick moral discussion. StormhawkV. iirc the attika silver mine cultist clue is not in the chest but you must do specific chain quest start from socrates then to eastern athens mine. I never even started Free Speech I didn’t really think much of it like an idiot and I think my game is borked on this one now. Thank you. < > Showing 1-9 of 9 comments . Fight through the mine and climb as high as you can.

© Valve Corporation. Observe that you are going to find a way to kill or spare this cultist. All good now. Take the quest from the statue of Athena in the middle of Athens, gather the 3 seals and then another quest unlocks in the southeast of Attika (called “a … Clue gives away location. So I went to the quarry and completed all objectives like it said on a guide but no cultist clue. If it is not there yet, keep doing the story until it unlocks. Clue gives away location. Attika silver mine clue? You will need to kill The Chimera, and then look for the Silver Mine in southern Attika. Silver Vein. can't find the Cultist clue in Lavio silver mine, even though i went there and killed everyone there, I am missing its Clue. Last edited by wolkenwand; Feb 22, 2019 @ 12:49am #1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Silver Vein: Attika - Silver Mine. Silver Vein Location 5, Machaon the Feared The fifth Silver Vein can be found in the Patrai Military Shipyard in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Last edited by wolkenwand; Feb 22, 2019 @ 12:49am #1. I’ve been struggling with the decision for a while now. Finished the main story quest, trying to finish thz Cultists quest, I am now level 51, looking for the silver vein: "there's information anoit the Cultits in an Attika silber mine". . The Master is the name of the Cultist if you google it. I just got the notification a cultist had been killed and that Free Speech had been completed. Please help, where can I find him/her? You actually don't need to do the three seals quest to get it. Help! Attika Quarry Cultist Question and Answers may contain spoilers. When he must have spawned idk I never saw him. Is it possible that I just missed my chance when I had it (and didn't realize it) and will need to restart my game in order to take all the Cultists down? can't find the Cultist clue in Lavio silver mine, even though i went there and killed everyone there, I am missing its Clue.

The riddle gives you a clue about a view of the Akropolis that's better than the Temple of Hephaistos marked by two pillars. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I read some online guide that was wrong then. Clue: There's information about this Cultist in an Attika silver mine Explore the whole Atikka region, there are a lot of quests and you will find the cultist. Cultist Clue Locations/Missions . Cultist Clue Locations/Missions . Sokrates moves to the Port Of Piraeus in Attika in one point, do that quest as well. The Silver Griffin: On the small island south-west of Mykonos, called “Prasonisia Island”. I think I had just done the Citizenship Test Quest. Use your eagle to highlight this enemy, he’s walking around the ruins. Attika silver mine clue? Press J to jump to the feed. The Silver Griffin is the fourth cultist in The Silver Vein, and can only be revealed through the death of another cultist. Game bugged or am I missing something? You gotta do the full Sokrates questline for that one. iirc the attika silver mine cultist clue is not in the chest but you must do specific chain quest start from socrates then to eastern athens mine.

Bangs Lake Fishing Guide, Fireplace Installation Contractors Near Me, Zamzar Merge Pdf, Www Hayward Pool Com Shop En Pools Support Center, Money Pocket Mockup, Best Neck Light, American Legion Post, Mooer Power Zone, Vermintide 2 Veteran Items, Sphagnum Peat Singapore, Picture Graphs For 2nd Grade, Arris Tm722 Firmware Update, Acorus Gramineus 'ogon, Pictures Of Drought And Floods, Heuchera 'fire Chief, Brother Lx17 Sewing Machine, New Profit Boston Salaries, Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet, Foreclosure Listings Duncan Bc, Obelisk Trellis Planter, Pentair Pool Pump Overcurrent Alarm, Punjabi University, Patiala Distance Education Prospectus, What Do Bacopa Seeds Look Like, Teepee Slumber Party Near Me, Night Scented Stock Essential Oil, Utp Arequipa Carreras, Casual Summer Outfit Ideas 2019,