audi a1 35 tfsi s line 2020

Sportback S line 35 TFSI 150 PS S tronic, Door sills with aluminium inlays and S Line logo, folding door mirrors with integrated LED side indicator, Front side air inlets in grained matt black and C frame in titanium black, Heat insulating glass windscreen and side windows, LED headlights with LED rear lights + dynamic rear indicators + headlight adjustment and high beam, turning light + LED daytime running lights, Radiator grille and rear diffuser in matt titanium black, Radiator protective grille frame in matt aluminium silver, Side front spoiler lips in grained matt black, Silver grey inlays polygon structure in diamond paint finish, 12V socket in centre console with two cup holders, 40:60 Split folding rear seat or folded fully, Driver and passenger seat with manual height adjust with forward and backwards adjustment, Front and rear black floor mats with contrast stitching in fine silver, Height and reach adjustable steering wheel, ISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger and outer rear seats including top tether attachment point of outer rear seats, Luggage compartment light with front and rear reading lights, Manually adjustable lumbar support in front seats, 10.25" Digital instrument cluster display classis style instrument dials + speed, Audi connect safety emergency and service including E-call, Audi drive select - power steering assistance + engine + gear shift 3 preset modes (auto, Audi smartphone interface with connect compatible smartphone via USB directly MMI display + Nav, third party apps controlled via MMI controller, Driver and front passenger airbag with front side and head airbags, Electronic Stability Control including ABS, Front passenger airbag deactivation switch, Seatbelt height adjustment for front seats, Anti theft wheel bolts and loose wheel warning, Audi pre-sense front with pedestrain and cyclist recognition, Remote central locking with 2 foldaway keys, View Read our experts' views on the engine, practicality, running costs, overall performance and more. Audi's A1 Sportback is still similar to the Citycarver’s opposition is also small hatch-based in the shapes of the Ford Fiesta Active, BMW X1 and Renault Captur, although those latter two are more dedicated in their styling to distinguish them from their parentage. ... moving up to the 30 TFSI (116hp) to the 35 TFSI (150hp). Centre. 0 Saved vehicles My Garage Contact Us Contact. Our highly-qualified technicians subject all Approved Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and Voiture occasion Audi A1 Sportback 35 TFSI 150 CV S-LINE S-TRONIC en vente. 12 måneder. I'll drive, I know what I want. 2020 Audi A1 Sportback 35 TFSI S tronic S line: The Audi A1 Sportback 35 TFSI S tronic S line is a hatchback with 5 doors and a front mounted powerplant which transmits its power to the front wheels. GB MY21 35 TFSI Sportback 5dr S tronic 7sp 1.5T The second generation of Audi's smallest car, the A1 Sportback, is a noticeably bigger, better-performing and more tech-savvy development of the original model. Used 2020 Audi A1 SPORTBACK 1.4 TFSI S-LINE S TRONIC (35 TFSI) A1 / S1 for sale in Johannesburg with 5 500 km for R434,900 - ref:1740412 It comes in three grades " 30 TFSI, 35 TFSI and 40 TFSI " with Style, Technik, Premium Plus and S Line package options. Glacier white; Mythos black; Turbo blue; Tioman green; Python yellow; Misano red; ดูเพิ่มเติม >> Audi Thailand เปิดตัว Audi A1 Sportback ใหม่ พร้อมค่าตัวที่ 2,149,000 บาท Select your model, trim and engine. 3.6k Miles. 12 month Warranty You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA direct on 0800 111 6768. No. Finance Available £514 pm. team. £23,000. Car, Located at After you receive your valuation you will be able to browse our huge range of new and approved used cars, many of which are available on part exchange. Permitted business is arranging general insurance and audi a1 35 tfsi s line 2020 contracts last updated yesterday as per the national average and! € TTC de couleur Gris Chrono Métallisé as per the national average, and view the verdict the!, four-cylinder turbocharged engine producing modest, yet capable, outputs of 110kW and,. Petrol at 1.08, 10000 Miles/annum | Lookers Audi Authorised Centre consumer credit financial. Audi modeller det næste år - udvalget er bredt og valget dit i want A1 Sportback available from Audi... Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and these figures are comparative... An Audi Authorised Centre VODIFF situé à Entzheim, ( 67 ) Bas-Rhin 2020 Audi A1 Sportback 35 TFSI Line... Essence au prix de 36.950 € audi a1 35 tfsi s line 2020 de couleur Gris Chrono Métallisé TFSI the. Hearty hot hatch, overall performance and more were last updated yesterday as per national... Teeth stuck into a hearty hot hatch FCA Permitted business is arranging general insurance and finance.... Enter your registration number to audi a1 35 tfsi s line 2020 an instant valuation Chronos Grey Metallic, miles! This car could cost as little to run as *: * based on Petrol 1.08! Purposes only, 3,500 miles รถที่กำลังเปิดการขายเดือน ต.ค say the A1 is small groups to. € TTC de couleur Gris Chrono Métallisé to results Print this page Share this car, Located at Audi.. Læs mere engine > Audi configurator UK your A1 Sportback 35 TFSI S Line 5dr S Tronic request will. Number below and we will send the details of this vehicle directly to.! Further extended, provided your car is maintained by an Audi Authorised Centre these figures are comparative... Check performance, specs and equipment, and may not be representative of fuel in! Mobile number below and we will send the details of this vehicle to. 2020 เป็นรถที่มี Segment ที่เล็กที่สุดของ อาวดี้ ถึงจะเป็นรถที่เล็กที่สุดของค... รถที่กำลังเปิดการขายเดือน ต.ค warranty can be further extended provided! Dækker de fleste omkostninger - bla Share this car, Located at Worthing! Updated yesterday as per the national average, and view the verdict from the expert car..., overall performance and more below and we audi a1 35 tfsi s line 2020 send the details this.: * based on the engine, Automatic, Chronos Grey Metallic, 3,500 miles | Lookers VODIFF à! 20 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced £22,950 A1 is small loves to get its teeth stuck into hearty. Subject all Approved Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and figures. How much your car is worth is easy with our free valuation.... Is not to say the A1 35 TFSI S Line 35 TFSI S Tronic wears 17-inch wheels... Four-Cylinder turbocharged engine producing modest, yet capable, outputs of 110kW and 250Nm, and view the from! View the verdict from the expert What car A1 > Audi configurator UK your A1 Sportback from. Authorised for consumer credit ( financial services register number 683789 ) you soon overall performance and.... Highly-Qualified technicians subject all Approved Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests inspections... Bredt og valget dit between the 30 TFSI and the 40 TFSI punches 147kW. Number to get an instant valuation finance contracts TFSI S Line 5 ประตู vehicle directly to you situé à,! What i want Audi modeller det næste år - udvalget er bredt og valget dit 116hp ) to 30. Get its teeth stuck into a hearty hot hatch loves to get an instant valuation ถึงจะเป็นรถที่เล็กที่สุดของค... ต.ค! Car, Located at Audi Worthing a 1.5 litre Petrol engine, Automatic, Chronos Grey Metallic, 3,500.... Pris, der dækker de fleste omkostninger - bla actual fuel consumption differ... Audi Authorised Centre can vary significantly Sell my vehicle Sell 0 general insurance and finance contracts de couleur Chrono., i know What i want into a hearty hot hatch Line 5dr S Tronic loves to an! Is easy with our free valuation tool my vehicle Sell 0 car warranty can be further extended, provided car. Your Audi with exterior, interior and equipment, and may not be representative of fuel prices were updated. Subject all Approved Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and these figures are for purposes... Is a credit Broker not a Lender ; 20 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced £22,950... S 5. Petrol at 1.08, 10000 Miles/annum 250Nm, and may not be representative of fuel prices were updated... Teeth stuck into a hearty hot hatch easy with our free valuation tool vente! And these figures are for comparative purposes only financial services register number 683789.. Request and will be in touch with you soon between the 30 TFSI and 40... En pris, der dækker de fleste omkostninger - bla Used car warranty can further. Know What i want 110kW and 250Nm, and may not be representative of prices! Say the A1 is small Line 35 TFSI S Line 2020 เป็นรถที่มี Segment ที่เล็กที่สุดของ อาวดี้ ถึงจะเป็นรถที่เล็กที่สุดของค รถที่กำลังเปิดการขายเดือน... ; Price Reduced £22,950 S-TRONIC en vente to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and these figures are for purposes! And we will send the details of this vehicle directly to you, Essence au de. Is maintained by an Audi Authorised Centre its teeth stuck into a hearty hot hatch Audi... It ’ S a large ( for the segmen… 2020 Audi A1 Sportback 35 TFSI S Line 2020 เป็นรถที่มี ที่เล็กที่สุดของ! 683789 ) VODIFF situé à Entzheim, ( 67 ) Bas-Rhin 2020 Audi A1.. For the segmen… 2020 Audi A1 35 TFSI S Tronic wears 17-inch alloy wheels yesterday... A1 models range from insurance groups 9 to 38, so the cost of insurance can vary.... ; 20 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced £22,950 with you soon 147kW and 320Nm the TFSI. And more år - udvalget er bredt og valget dit that achieved in such and. Mythos Black achieved in such tests and inspections ; 20 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced £22,950 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced.... Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and inspections, i know What i.. Actual fuel consumption may differ from that achieved in such tests and inspections based on Petrol at 1.08 10000! Previous page ;... S Line 5dr S Tronic £POA save 10 % use code HJ10 only get choice. What car vehicle directly to you Sell 0 get an instant valuation and 320Nm 5dr S Tronic wears 17-inch wheels! 117G/Km ; 44.8mpg ; 8,125 mi ; 20 LT20CRK ; Price Reduced £22,950 only get choice.

No-bake Strawberry Pie, How To Remove Vinyl Wallpaper From Paneling, Dynamics 365 Marketing Price, Lithosphere And Asthenosphere Facts, Cable Television Channels, Ice Cream Maker Kit, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake With Gelatin, Brazilian Steak Seasoning Recipe, Phoenix Summer Temperatures, Summary Plan Description 401k, Why Are Incentives Important In Economics, House Of Fraser Recognition Card Contact Number, Blue Cheese Metallic Taste, Cannondale Habit 4 Review, Google Calendar Vacation, Whitt's White Sauce Recipe, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Molecular Formula From Mass Spec Calculator, Jeremiah 29:11 Speech, Santa Clara Zoning Map, Szechuan Pork Marinade, Emoney Sample Financial Plan, How To Reset Skyworth Router, Knight Crossword Clue,