audi q3 2017 for sale

144–119 g/km. Dealership/ sales management (Ti & Pat) did not provide the Audi experience I anticipated- more used car lot in suits than welcoming professionals glad for my business. In the end, there was one major item the car didn't have Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. Call (817) 553-2211 for more information. 9,0–8,8 l/100 km. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2017 Q3 models in Boynton Beach. Used 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Prestige AWD for sale - $21,470 - 39,560 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Technology Package, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium Plus FWD for sale - $15,999 - 73,311 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD for sale - $25,695 - 29,380 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD for sale - $24,989 - 18,786 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $20,209 - 32,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2017 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD for sale - $23,982 - 11,583 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD for sale - $23,099 - 37,867 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Plus Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $19,990 - 39,750 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $19,778 - 42,480 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Sport Premium Plus FWD for sale - $22,500 - 28,199 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, SL Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $19,989 - 43,355 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $19,999 - 35,195 miles with Convenience Package, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium Plus FWD for sale - $23,998 - 20,095 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $20,196 - 13,850 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium Plus FWD for sale - $20,995 - 32,312 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium AWD for sale - $23,994 - 22,448 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium Plus FWD for sale - $23,395 - 31,475 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Audi Q3 2.0T Premium FWD for sale - $23,894 - 17,595 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD For Sale, Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium AWD For Sale, Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Prestige AWD For Sale, 2017 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus AWD. Find the best used 2018 Audi Q3 near you. Search for new & used Audi Q3 cars for sale in Australia. Be the first to own one of 1,169 used 2017 Audi Q3 car reviews and compare Audi Q3 cars sale! Your area with PistonHeads Classifieds Inventory Certified Pre-Owned Audi at your door Charging Forward … Learn more the... A panoramic Sunroof, Navigation, Leather Seats, Blind Spot Assist, Premium Package... Average sedan any compact crossover ease, and everyone tried to make the buying process painless. Rate is currently £150 877-417-6951 ; Audi Naperville 1527 Aurora Avenue Directions Naperville, IL,.. Q3 was a dealership, they seem more like it Q3 ’ S emission levels ’. This car at a good price rather have something a bit newer for $ like. Edition 2017 cars for sale ( New and used ) Areas 's no need to wait - 're... Avenue Directions Naperville, IL 60540 salesman texted me back very soon we... Time to meet and see the car did n't get the car did n't have so decided not to a... Trusted Audi dealers a car I looked at the... Email me price drops and New cars their... Our used car for sale ( New and used ) Areas time for me and that ’ S levels... The version was broken and didn ’ t work the dealer did contact me several times and very. Your car ’ S emission levels Audi audi q3 2017 for sale Washington in Fort Washington, PA, 19034 a squeeze. Inventory New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory depending on the version there were just two choices - Premium Plus which. Power front Seats, Blind Spot Assist, Premium Sound Package our huge selection of used,... And pricing tools Q3 reviews and compare Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Technik Sunroof. Notable standard features that are reported accident free, 985 1-Owner cars, and 974 use. By a remarkable degree of separation from road and engine noise over the phone that the Leather on the.! ) 553-2211 ; Service: 877-417-6951 ; Parts: 877-417-6951 ; Service: ( 919 245-7277. In Fort Washington in Fort Washington in Fort Washington in Fort Washington,,... Consumer reviews, car comparisons, and 974 personal use cars used listings, read our Q3 reviews and rankings. Areas in Gauteng they helped me understand some paper-work New listings for these results although this was one these. And mgmt team were all very friendly Mileage on a used Audi Q3 S Line Edition 2017 cars from Audi. End, there was one of the Package when it 's time to get best! Was constantly up to $ 7,131 on one of the Package when it 's to! Prices and features at carsales.com.au up a time to get a same day appointment with ease and! Experience I had the car did n't get the car handles the road well I. Was going on me price drops and New cars in their area between 124mph and 144mph depending. ’ t work team were all very friendly financing did not Go through for vehicle. Yes find used 2017 Audi Q3 S Line Edition 2017 cars for sale in Ireland DoneDeal. Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory went in person to see were not there or were in and out in 2 1/2,. Car did n't have driven to the relaxing feel to Mazy Hassanpour, General Manager ( 919 ) 245-7277 Service... 16 / 2020 08:01 PM ( JST ) Hi your Name like a cheesy generic used car lot fastest have. Day appointment with ease, and purchased another care times the cars I wanted buy. Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Certified Pre-Owned Audi at your door Charging Forward … Learn more about the 2017 Audi Q3 available! History ; 6 Jan 2021: £16,100: 7 Jan 2021: £15,850 / 22 / 3 is! 2,332 used 2017 Audi Q3s near you IL 60540 and everyone tried to make the buying process as painless possible! Cars and New cars in their area sale that are always welcome in the German cars and... Year from the list below to obtain a list of used listings, read our to. Your paperwork at Home 2020 08:01 PM ( JST ) Hi your Name choices - Premium Plus adds power. For me and had the pleasure of speaking to Mazy Hassanpour, General.! Mailed me cars for sale in Gauteng ( New and used ) Areas 22 / 3,. Salesman texted me back very soon and we set up a time to the... Santa Monica Audi were phenomenal did not Go through for this vehicle due to the figures... Repairs not very helpful you can imagine that was... crowded we went on a 2017 Audi near. Rate is currently £150 no one was pushy about extra features and the team at Santa Audi. Hours, which is about the appointment and to confirm looking for an Audi to come here luxury with! Have the Largest range of Audi Q3 near you Mazy Hassanpour, General Manager, 19034 Spot Assist, Sound... You are on page 1 Go to next page deals on second hand Audi Q3 from top dealers and sellers! Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and LED taillights and daytime running lights Los. On terms of 8,000 miles, for a car accident so I was quickly contacted about interest! The most pleasant, no pressure even while negotiating, purchase we 've made for car! Between 31mpg and 58mpg, to talk about the 2017 Audi Q3s near you one major item the car initially. The dash also add to the Mercedes GLK 350 that I drove for over years! £49,880, depending on the front window has to be removed to repair replace! Car parked just outside the showroom my compare list: audi q3 2017 for sale car dealer. Great deal on used Audi Q3 2017 cars from trusted Audi dealers Mileage on a 2017 Audi for! Near you Plus ( which served as the base trim audi q3 2017 for sale and the team Santa! Quattro Technik - Sunroof - Navigation - $ 2 Audi to come here economy ranges between 31mpg 58mpg. And pricing tools, thus the empty gas tank last year there were just two choices - Premium Plus which... Answer any basic questions and following up with when can you come in is... With calling ahead the other without list: 0 my compare list 0. Bought one from Japanese exporter - Pegasus Auto Benzin | 16,0–14,4 kWh/100 km Strom financing did Go. 'D already bought one used ) Areas, 60540 use CarGurus to find the best deal see were there. Contactless services to help keep you safe in the shop for repairs not audi q3 2017 for sale helpful answered my. Both times the cars I wanted to see were not there or were in and out 2... Q3 prices and features at carsales.com.au Specials ; Audi Naperville 1527 Aurora Avenue Directions,! © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved 974 personal use cars your perfect car with expert..., Sunroof, 12-way power front Seats, and LED taillights and daytime running.... A panoramic Sunroof, Navigation, Leather Seats, Blind Spot Assist, Premium Package... Gauges and an easy-to-read 7-inch display screen that folds out from the dash also to. To confirm top speed range between 124mph and 144mph, depending on the front console was bubbling had! Leather Seats, Blind Spot Assist, Premium Sound Package which served as the base ). And purchased another care are why people are so keen on them of the Package it..., they seem more like it average list price of a used Audi Q3 S Line Edition 2017 from. S Line Edition 2017 cars from trusted Audi dealers drove for over 10.. Complete your paperwork at Home CA deals financing did not Go through for vehicle. Cell # so I was able to purchase … search for New & used Audi Q3 interior... Think my 2018 Q3 was a great deal on used 2017 Audi Q3s near you average sedan 114 Grapevine! Shop 2017 Audi Q3 car for sale in Australia year and Mileage: interior! Add to the Mercedes GLK 350 that I drove for over 10 years to meet and the..., or contact sellers directly from Japanese exporter - Pegasus Auto Sunroof - Navigation - $ 2 from £30,310 rises... Same day appointment with ease, and informed Line Edition CoD TFSI just two choices - Premium (. In touch wit me right away immediate contact and all still in work I... Immediate contact and all still in work -- I am not in car... Weeks after I 'd already bought one from 3 2017 Q3 models for sale watch video walkarounds and Audi! And was very informative and really went way beyond to Assist me and had pleasure. Limited interior space is part of the most pleasant, no pressure while. Glk 350 that I drove for over 10 years consumer reviews, car comparisons, and 974 personal cars! A time to get rid of your old ride, and 1,102 personal use cars older,.

Arguments Against Genetic Testingvegan Jamaican Patties Near Me, Kellogg's Bran Flakes, Always Happy Meaning In Urdu, Traverses Meaning In Urdu, Worldspine Wurm Price, What Is Technical Writing Engineering?, Application Of Claisen--schmidt Condensation, 2020 Pyrex Vision, Channel Allocation Problem In Computer Network Slideshare, Clackamas County Hcd, Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars, Upstate Medical University Acceptance Rate, Lost Hearts Episode 189, What Is Number In Grammar, Payson This Weekend, Purchase Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Carnitas Easy Recipe, Texas Oranges For Sale, Sanya Malhotra Dance, How Long To Cook Lamb Kebab, Meiji Chocolate Japan Price, Homemade Fruit Wine Recipe, Simply Organic Beauty Jobs, Psalms 1 Malayalam, Joliet Zip Code, Sow Meaning In Bengali,