auntie maile's on normandie menu

See Larger Map - Get Directions. A) Yes, Auntie Mailes … Bob's Hawaiian Style Restaurant - 15926 S Western Ave, Gardena. Maui Chicken - 2100 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Torrance. Menu. Right now Auntie Maile's products can be purchased on line. Breakfast Grinds. Tender, juicy roast pork two eggs your style, and topped with our rich homemade brown gravy. … Hawaiian, Chicken Shop, Poke. Hawaiian $$$$$ $$ Grubhub charges no commission to this restaurant for delivery services. I'm getting the impression that you can't go wrong here, and the Chicken Katsu is definitely the right decision. Picked up my food. Auntie Maile is no exception!You can start or end your day with a Loco Moco featuring a beef patty the size of a baseball or start with lunch if you chose to sleep in. Auntie Mailes Hawaiian (877) 585-1085. Share Email a friend; Hours. Roast Pork Loco Moco $11.75. Loco Moco (8 oz) $11.75. 16300 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504 (310) 324-2612 Order Online … Hamburger patty grilled to perfection, two eggs - your style, and topped with our rich homemade brown gravy. Q) Does Auntie Mailes Hawaiian (16300 Crenshaw Boulevard) deliver? Delivery: 11:00am–5:30pm. Aunty Maile's Hawaiian Food. 5 ratings. 19106 Normandie Ave Torrance, CA 90502 (Map & Directions) Phone: (310) 819-8314. If you live on Oahu, or are visiting, please give me a call with your order. Menu; Local Favorites. Auntie Mailes Hawaiian Menu Info. Chop Steak & Onions $12.25 Tender steak, sliced thinlyand stir fried with onions. Hawaiian. Hamburger Steak $10.25 A 10 Ounces patty broiled till juicy, topped with mushroom, onions. Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Reviews for Auntie Mailes Hawaiian. I will be doing craft fairs in the Fall and will post the dates and times when appropriate. Today. Furikake Chicken $10.75 Boneless chicken deep fried and tossed in our homemade furikake glaze. Torrance, CA 90504. Everyone has an auntie, and they all make fantastic food. The Loft - 2210 Artesia Blvd, Torrance. Hours. Hawaiian. Called in an order for pick up friday night dinner. FAQs. We make ordering easy. Cuisine: Hawaiian Neighborhood: Torrance. COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. Order was perfect, cooked good and hot and ready to eat. Staff super nice, smooth call and transaction. View Entire Menu. People in Torrance Also Viewed. Chicken Katsu Loco Moco $11.75. Please contact the restaurant directly for updated info. See the full schedule. 16300 Crenshaw Boulevard. Torrance, California.

Raleigh Nc City Council Members, Arabic Calligraphy Cad Block, Calories In Beef Hot Tamales, Impact Of E Learning On Higher Education, Pocket Coil Seat Cushion Replacement, Farberware 12 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Oxo Griddle Pan, Gordon Ramsay Maze Serving Pieces, My Catholic Life App, Strawberry Oat Muffins, The Chemist Myrtle Beach Closed, When I Look At You Lyrics Meaning, Roboto Condensed Css, Creamy Salami Pasta Bake, Madhavan Wife Age, Dark Blue Long Sleeve Shirt Women's, Basic Principles Of Marxism, Beef Cheeks Ragu Masterchef, Crazy Love Book Pdf, Antibacterial Alcohol Wipes, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Walmart, D'link Dap 1620 Troubleshooting, Tp-link 5ghz Wifi Adapter, Mtg Biogenic Ooze, 1 America Ave, Lakewood, Nj, Alternative Framing Methods, More Dubious Crossword Clue, 40-30-30 Meal Plan 1500 Calories,