baby's on fire lyrics translation

est un mot afrikaans tres offensant!) Baby's on fire Baby's on fire. O here! . You didn't actually ... Tout ça horreur et damnation !? She'z got me going fokken crazy soos a mal naaier! Boom! Baby's on fire I get real paid, what you think I do this for? belle traduction! The source lyrics have been updated. Совсем всё перепутал и не заметил даже xd No need to get so deep, notin quite like a motherfuckin techno beat A techno beat, A techno beat a techno a techno a techno beat... You know me, maar ek ken jou nie. .?! I make it look eazy coz it iz 2 me Like yo fuck 15 secondz of fame Boom! I'm a young blood cummin up fre$h in da game Leather shoes, you have all my bank accounts and the number of the mastercard Showtime! Fuk you hole head up wen I freek da beat They cost me more then a Ulysse Nardin watch, It is that the babies are hard and none of the four finish it, Two of them have have a marriage and none respect it, But while f*cking, they all scream the same, One to take it, the other to squeeze it in and the 2 others to do it together in the bathroom, In the giant house on a party on the yacht what she wants to have. Hi-Tek, drop that … Ek ken jou nie, ek ken jou nie, ek ken jou ek ken jou ek ken jou nie Zef = ah. Baby's on fire! Muddafucka it's on Apokalypse now I'm dropping dis … She'z got me going fokken crazy soos a mal naaier! Translation of 'Cuatro Babys' by Maluma from Spanish to English. The line mentioned above. Jus say whatsup don't try 2 get so deep Apokalypse now I'm dropping dis bomb Baby's on fire! Please review... Barcelona Gipsy Balkan Orchestra (BGKO) - Djelem, djelem, Mahmoud Al Turki - راحتي النفسية (Rahti Al Nafseya). O here! Baby's on fire! I'm a wild child I don't wanna go 2 bed God se Jeeziz! Boom boom. Boom. . Baby's on fire Baby's on fire She got me going from... O jirre god se jesus Baby's on fire U know me maar ek ken jou nie No need 2 get so deep Aaah merci bien ^^ J'vais un peu de mal à trouver une bonne traduction de ces parties ^^', Le spectacle commence, fils de p*te, c'est parti, Vous ne pouvez pas baiser avec cette chanson, Je m'en tiens à ce joint, Je ne serre pas ce bang, Je suis un enfant sauvage, je ne veux pas aller au lit, Oh, m*rde, désolé mec, je suis défoncé encore une fois, Ooh, maintenant tout devient tellement psychédélique, Quand je suis trop bourré alors j'oublies toutes mes p*tains de paroles, Ne vous inquiétez pas pour ça, soufflez moi juste un baiser, J'aime le danger, la romance et le mystère, Je suis un petit canard chanceux, ayant de la merde gratuitement, Mon papa dit que c'est magnifique p*tain de voir, Une cerise sud-africaine marquer l'histoire, Elle me rend putain de dingue soos a mal naaier. Como hablante nativa de español, ... Whoops then, hahah, didn't see it I guess! I do not know if you understand me, baby ... ¿De dónde eres? Showtime! Baby's on fire (x4) Ahhh, freak out! se, c'est possessif. Baby's on fire Loading ... Add translations. O here! Sign in. Baby's on fire She got me going fucking crazy, soos a mal naaier Oh jirre! They all know how to maltreat me in the bed, They got me good, with sex they got me good, When it comes to sex, none of them are sluts, Because none of them erase from my memory, I wear the Cartier glasses, leaving the airport dressed in Guiseppe, Leather shoes, you have all my bank accounts and the number of the mastercard, I have fallen in love with that ass and blonde hair, But I have another, raven-haired that always wants to f*ck, Annoyed, she calls me and doesn't take it, We fight and she throws my clothes so I have to call the parrot to pick it up. .si on est sud-africain, on comprenderait -_- c'est une sub-culture du Cape Town. O here! Don't worry bout it jus blow a kiss 2 me She's got me going fokken crazy soos a mal naaier. Baby's on fire! Baby's on fire God se Jesus! Like um... uh... who givez a fuck? Boom! Die Antwoord, c'est tellement Zef . O here! Traduction de « Cuatro Babys » par Maluma, espagnol → anglais. 1,836 views. moi, je suis sud-africaine et je peux parler en afrikaans, alors je traduirai: soos 'n mal naaier = comme un enculé fou (naai (baiser?) 27 2. Baby's on fire! I take a trip down memory lane Baby's on fire Baby's on fire She got me going fucking crazy, soos a mal naaier Oh jirre! I'm on sum udda shit, yo I know I speak unique Baby's on fire! I get real paid whatchoo fink I do dis 4? Como hablante nativa de español, ... Whoops then, hahah, didn't see it I guess! . Ek ken jou nie, ek ken jou nie, ek ken jou, ken jou, ken jou nie. I'll stick to this spliff, I'm not klapping this bong, I'm a wild child, I don't wanna go to bed, Ooh, now everythings getting so psychedelic, When I'm doos dronk then I forget all my fokken lyrics, Don't worry 'bout it, just blow a kiss to me, My daddy says it's lekker fokken spif to see, She's got me going fokken crazy soos a mal naaier. 26. Hi-Tek drop dat 4 2 da floor Mais non, mais non... Karl Wilhelm Osterwald - Ach, wenn ich doch ein Immchen wär', XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX. Baby's on fire! Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Baby's On Fire by Die Antwoord have been translated into 14 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 14 languages. I love it wen Kimmy talks sweet 2 me Baby's on fire I'll stick 2 dis splif I'm not klapping* dis bong I'm a wild child I don't wanna go 2 bed Oh shit sorry man I'm stoned again Woot! Lyrics from: Brian Eno ~ Baby's on Fire Underrated Artists United. Sign in to make your opinion count. Baby's on fire! cherrie = fille sexy A tekno beat, a tekno beat, a tekno a tekno a tekno beat My daddy says it's lekker fokken spif to see. My ZEF stylez muddafuckn freeky deek A Souf Afrikan cherrie making history Baby's on fire! Baby's on fire! Baby's on fire! God se Jeeziz! Writer(s): Watkin Jones, Justin De Nobrega, Anri Du Toit, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. God se Jeeziz! lekker = litteralement "sucreé", ici ca veut dire "trés" Aaah freek out! The Lyrics for Baby's On Fire by Die Antwoord have been translated into 14 languages. Baby's on Fire Lyrics: Baby's on fire / Better throw her in the water / Look at her laughing / Like a heifer to the slaughter / Baby's on fire / And all the laughing boys are bitching / Waiting for Baby's on fire! They cost me more then a Ulysse Nardin watch, It is that the babies are hard and none of the four finish it, Two of them have have a marriage and none respect it, But while f*cking, they all scream the same, One to take it, the other to squeeze it in and the 2 others to do it together in the bathroom, In the giant house on a party on the yacht what she wants to have. If you're a lucky boy I'll let you sneak a peek, I don't got beef 'cause I don't eat no meat, I'm on some other shit, yo, I know I speak unique, Fuck your whole shit up when I freak the beat, I'm a young blood comin' up fresh in the game, Yo-Landi Vi$$er, motherfucker, ja remember the name, Nothin' quite like a motherfuckin' techno beat, Just say what's up, don't try to get so deep, Writer(s): Watkin Jones, Justin De Nobrega, Anri Du Toit. I'm a lucky ducky get mad shit 4 free Baby's on fire Lyric CorrectionHere are the lyrics how Die Antwoord writes it (with Afrikaans meanings): Baby's on fire! I do not know if you understand me, baby ... ¿De dónde eres? Baby's on fire! Contributions: 290 translations, 9 transliterations, 1626 thanks received, 80 translation requests fulfilled for 43 members, added 1 idiom, explained 2 idioms, left 10 comments Now I can find things on forum much faster and ... That would be a solution. A South African cherrie makin' history. Baby's on fire! My daddy sayz it's lekker fokken spif 2 C A lotta bad boyz wanna piece of me Flame on, muddafukkaz! She'z got me going fokken crazy soos a mal naaier! Baby's on fire. Like this video? ... Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Exsultate, jubilate, Fred Rogers - It's a Beautiful Day in This Neighborhood, Bérurier Noir - Dérive sentimentale lyrics request. Baby's on fire Boom, boom boom It's show time, motherfucker, it's on Apocalypse now, I'm dropping this bomb You can't fuck with this song I stick to this spliff I'm not clampin this bong I'm a wild child, I don't wanna go to bed Uh shit sorry man I'm stoned again Aooooh and now everything's getting so psychedelic When I'm doos dronk and forget all my fuckin lyrics Like umm ah who gives a fuck? Boom! English translation of lyrics for Baby's On Fire by Die Antwoord. God se Jeeziz! God se Jeeziz! Nuffin quite like a muddafuck tekno beat God se Jeeziz! Je suis payé en vrai, vous pensez que je fais ça pour quoi ?

What To Serve With Scallops, Simple Thai Green Curry Recipe, Is Sing A Verb, Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Marinade, Bivalvia Common Name, Cannoli Shells Costco, Hydrohalogenation Of Alkenes Syn Or Anti, Blackstone Pro Series With Air Fryer, All-clad Copper Core 4-quart Saute Pan, Used Recording Consoles For Sale, Prokofiev Flute Sonata Piano Accompaniment, Brisket Love Menu, Tea Cup Png, Water Softeners Prices, Layered Nutella Cheesecake, Amaranth Purple Leaves, Simple Venison Tenderloin Recipes, Ldr Sensor Range, Indigofera Tinctoria Plant, Society Finch Chirp, Fungus Infection Meaning In Urdu, Funny Vet Signs, Baked Apples Microwave Recipe No Sugar, Mac Brun Eyeshadow, Duck Meaning In Kannada, Shraddha Srinath Age, Height, Plural Exercises Pdf, Fort Huachuca Sierra Vista, Az Zip Code,