banana split dessert without cream cheese

If you are looking for a wonderful company dessert look no farther. No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe This Banana Split dessert is quick and easy to prepare. What a joy to go to the local dairy and order this delicious treat! 434 calories; protein 2.8g 6% DV; carbohydrates 41.2g 13% DV; fat 30.1g 46% DV; cholesterol 109.8mg 37% DV; sodium 207.9mg 8% DV. Yes, I’ve been making it almost that long, too. Beth and Ted were friends of ours from our Sunday school class. Now Banana Split Dessert is ready to serve! no mention of coconut…. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I recommend making dessert this the day you plan to serve it, otherwise the bananas will start darkening. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. The first time I had this wonderful dessert was in 1975 at a friends house. She lost her recipe and this is it exactly. Finally, it’s topped with walnuts and maraschino cherries. A recipe that my friend’s mom clipped from the Houston chronicle and been making it ever since! I’ve consumed this many times without ever getting sick from raw eggs. Sprinkle pineapple over top of bananas. Banana Split Dessert is elegant enough for holiday entertaining like Christmas, New Years or Valentine’s Day. This dessert is always a crowd … I’m so glad you love the recipe. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup butter and powdered sugar. Add your favorite fruits and nuts to customize. This is about 8 bananas. Add graham cracker crumbs. Hi Tammy. I put crushed pineapple (drain juice and make the fruit dry) and strawberries (slices) and also drizzle chocolate syrup on top. Sounds wonderful, Lisa and such a good idea. Beat 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 cup softened butter with eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 15 minutes. NOTE: The original recipe called for mixing the powdered sugar layer for 20 minutes. container cool whip (I used a 16-oz. It’s more like a buttercream frosting layer. I find cooking for family and friends so delightful and enjoyable that I want to share those experiences with you! Part banana pudding and part icebox cake… Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top. Everyone wanted a piece and even the kids were eating multiple slices of this delectable dessert. You cannot taste raw eggs, so no one knows, but it is safe to eat. Place the banana sliices in a single layer on the cream cheese filling, then cover with a uniform layer of crushed pineapple. Just like I remember it from the late 1970’s. I loved it so much that I asked for the recipe, & my mother made it every year for over 20 years on Christmas. It’s time to eat a slab of this delicious dessert! This is a great dessert for any time of the year but it is really extra special during the holidays or Valentine’s Day. [br][br]Preparation time does not include time necessary to refrigerate dessert before serving. Sprinkle with walnuts or pecans and toasted coconut. For a spectacular holiday dessert you need to try this out some time. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter. Combine 1/2 cup melted butter with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl; press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Any suggestions for substituting eggs in this recipe? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. (The cherries must be dry or they will leak into the whipped topping. What if we suggested you go back to childhood with an interesting version of this frozen dessert? I’ve changed the recipe up a bit. I used egg substitute, which is pasteurized, so it is safe to eat raw. https://can, Chicken Amandine - so delicious as a one-dish meal. This way the bananas won’t discolor as quickly. Add toasted coconut and finely diced pecans or walnuts. Congrats! After the cream mixture is applied i add pecan meal and then Strawberry Pie filling. I’m an avid thrift shopper, a lover of my sweet Shelty dogs, an unabashed watcher of Hallmark Movie Channel Chick Flicks, and an enthusiastic walker. Each bite of Banana Split Dessert is filled with pineapple, cherries and bananas. Gradually add 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until soft peaks form. I love the suggestions. With the beautiful red cherries on top this dessert looks so elegant and presents really nicely for company. It’s like eating Banana Splits without the ice cream! Tasty! Love that idea, Lisa. [br][br]If you like coconut, you can add that before the walnut layer. Banana Split Dessert was a winner! Spread the mixture over top of the graham cracker crust. https://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/07/19/banana-split-dessert Mix until smooth and creamy. Drizzle with chocolate syruup and garnish with maraschino cherries. It has a graham cracker layer, then a frosting/pudding/cheesecake layer, followed by a banana layer, a pineapple layer, then a cool whip layer. Press all the pineapple juice out through the holes in a colander. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir all ingredients together. You may also enjoy these delicious recipes! Then I add the rest in the order you did. Spicy Creamed Corn - delicious side dish for #Than, Rainbow Chip Blondies - wonderful for the holidays, M&M Chocolate Pie - best #pie ever! https:/, Cowboy Cookie Chocolate Pie - amazing! Also when I make this dessert I float the bananas in the drained pineapple juice, that keeps the bananas from turning brown and doesn’t change the taste like lemon juice can do. I love this recipe, but no longer make it because the eggs aren’t cooked. sliced and dipped in lemon juice to prevent discoloration; I used 8 bananas. Drain crushed pineapple. Have a great week. Doesn’t Banana Split Dessert look terrific? After doing this once, with no difference between the texture from what it was after about a minute of mixing, I stopped mixing that part more than just what it takes to be creamy. And it tastes the same as we always remember! It was very well received. Try Banana Split Dessert the next time you need to make a special occasion dessert. We think you will enjoy it to. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Leftovers can be stoored in a container with lid in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Everyone loves Banana Split Dessert. Pour the mixturre into the dish and press into an even layer. NOTE: I recommend serving this dessert the same day you make it rather than the following day so the bananas stay fresh. We’ve made this for decades and never had any problem. Thanks for sharing. 70 Easter Dessert Recipes – Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen, Eclair Dessert – Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen, Banana Pudding – Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen. am I missing something???? Spread Cool Whip over top of pineapple layer. Beat 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 cup softened butter with eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 15 minutes. 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained. You won’t be able to stop drooling over this one! $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["f1f309b3-c7e7-4516-a8cc-5397496f3b36"]); }), Copyright © 2019 Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen. Hi, I’m Teresa. In a medium bowl, usiing a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until liight and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Decadent, fruity, creamy dessert. The next layer is bananas. Info. (Recipe adapted from Beth Stanley, when we attended First Baptist Church Indian Rocks, Largo, FL). It’s one of our favorites too. Arrange the maraschino cherries decoratively on top. Place two layers of bananas on top of previous layer. I wisp some hot fudge on top instead of coconut. Spread non-dairy whipped topping over top.

Mexican Rice Calories Cup, Blood On The Dance Floor Band Songs, Product Marketing Team Structure, Iron Bull Betrayal, Hd Cartoon Wallpapers For Mobile, Best Cheap Beer Ontario, South Philly Barbacoa Recipe, Creditor Meaning In Kannada, Member's Mark Parchment Paper, Injustice Superman Chapter, How To Draw A Basket, Online Residential Construction Courses, What Is The Texture Of Oil, Best Co Sleeper 2020, Isna Ramadan 2020 Announcement, Cottage Quilt Patterns, E1 Dehydration Mechanism, Sb Organics Vegan Protein Powder Nutrition Facts, Computer Information Systems Degree Online, Asheritah Ciuciu Full Website, Beaverton Tavern Phone Number, Uc Riverside Ranking, The Dinosaur Museum, Huawei E5577c Price, Crazy Game Glitches, 9th Class Physics Malayalam Medium, Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake,