band agreement template

.tblCss th{padding:12px;} Band Agreement. Fair Work Commission publishes enterprise agreements on this website. .field-type-link-field a[href$=".xlsx"]::before{ Enterprise operations & indicators of performance, Market conditions & performance of AWRS enterprises, Measurements of labour costs & labour productivity, Industrial instrument coverage & reasons for use, Operating practices & organisation of work, Structure & hierarchy across the workforce, Incidence of different methods of setting pay, Future intentions of employees in the next 12 months, Promoting productive enterprise agreements project, Guide – Applying for a take-home pay order, Guide – Declarations and statutory declarations. .ebluebtn:hover,.ebluebtn:focus,.ebluebtn:active{color:#ffffff !important;} Interesting to see the comparison between US and UK band agreements that we have here (there's not too much in it).Thanks for sharing this.Marcus, This is very helpful. But what goes into a Band Partnership Agreement? Thank you so much. display:inline; What is a Band Agreement? PB et al. What is the process for unfair dismissal claims? letter-spacing: 1px; Hey... My name is Benny S and me along with my boy S.L.I just signed a deal with SMG/Universal and needed something like this for the members in the label we have, Da Tribe Inc. If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily. The Fair Work Commission can provide information on … ]]>*/, div#block-menu-block-5{display:none !important;} background-size: 20px 20px; For TTY: 13 36 77. Ask for the Fair Work Infoline 13 13 94. The Fair Work Ombudsman is committed to providing advice that you can rely on. Visit making an agreement for further details. A Music Recording Agreement is a specific type of Service Agreement whereby one entity, the company (or record label) contracts to produce musical recordings, such as on a complete album, for another entity, the artist. Speak & Listen: 1300 555 727. Band Partnership Agreement - Band Contracts When To Use This Agreement. We have resources that you can use to help you in the workplace. #block-block-211{display:none;} Interactive Template Tool Try our new interactive Template Tool. .ebluebtn:visited{color:#ffffff !important;} cursor: pointer; Thank you sooo much. Do you happen to have one of those in your pocket you would like to share? background-color: #182b49; border-right:1px dotted white; text-transform: uppercase; Changes to agreements are generally not incorporated into the body of agreements. Throughout the last 2 decades I have often spoken of the importance of putting together a Band Agreement when you and your fellow band-mates are serious about acting and doing business together professionally. A number of temporary changes have been introduced due to coronavirus including: These changes may affect the information and resources in this section. Interactive Template Tool. If you are unsure about how it applies to your situation you can call our Infoline on 13 13 94 or speak with a union, industry association or workplace relations professional. #block-view-mode-block-vmb-page-updated-time > div.content > h3, [CDATA[/* >