benchmade tight axis lock

August 2015. frustrating. The axis lock eliminates the need for an auto completely. Benchmade axis locks are the answer. Januar 2016. I have just sent this knife in to benchmade too many times so I thought I would get other peoples opinion before calling. Thanks guys. McHenry war damals bereits ei… The blade just under 4" (3.9) is shaped perfect IMHO. I got a reply from Benchmade. Über Erfinder und Entwicklungsgeschichte des Axis Locks sindviele Details bekannt. Running some testing on the axis lock pommel strike may disengage the lock. Ironman5517 Loaded Pockets. Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by PittRules55, Jun 28, 2013. However I am hesitant to do so because while I know the axis lock is reliable and strong, I have read many threads about people experiencing blade play both vertical and horizontal. Completely ambidextrous, the AXIS Lock is one of the most intuitive systems operationally, but describing the mechanism is not quite so easy. It was in New In 2000 section on Benchmade website. A bit on the large size for a EDC for me anyway. You can open and close these with one hand, either right or left with a bit or practice. Later, in Benchmade Knife Of The Month programm, They sharpen very quickly and hold an edge much longer than any other folder I own or use. http://www.dougritter.com/pop_up_axis_lock.htm, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. benchmade axis lock blade play. Second, after reading all the reviews, I have found that not one of the complaints applies to my knife (possible exception: I acknowledge the handle material may be a bit slick/slippery, but so far has been of no consequence); I can find no flaws whatsoever with it. Bei Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Problem aufgetreten. However despite this Benchmade has probably one of the biggest factories of most well known knife manufacturers. Originally made and patented by the knifemakers Bill McHenry and Jason Williams, the rights of the mechanism were bought by Benchmade and renamed as Axis Lock. If you "think" you are having a problem the first thing you should do is contact Benchmade customer service and see what they say. Benchmade 710 D2 Einhandmesser, AXIS Lock, Unsere freiwillige Amazon.de Rückgabegarantie, Unabhängig von Ihrem gesetzlichen Widerrufsrecht genießen Sie für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht. Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 4. The first Benchmade knife to feature the lock was the Benchmade Knife Comapany bought the rights and tagged the new lock with the moniker "AXIS Lock." Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Well, good Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by Hypermole, Jun 6, 2013. Not start a thread about it. knife; it closes extraordinarily easily (I use the back of my leg with no proglems). Benchmade first I made a YouTube video on it to get some help but no one has given me any help so I was hoping that someone on here could help so I have attached my video. Carbon fiber handled, follow the link to 730CFHS Ares to see the pic and a review. Hey any help would be appreciated! Jun 28, 2013 #7. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf dieser Seite: Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 15. You can open and close these with one hand, either right or left with a bit … I'm gonna piggyback on this thread and ask a question. I love the fact that the handle is only slightly longer than the blade which keeps it comfortable in the pocket. Only presently has Benchmade introduced 732 model, Ares with BT2 coated blade and the black handles. All I know is--and I'm no knife expert--but I find this to be an astonishingly excellent knife. I asked it here before and there was a lot of speculation and hositlity. I think that they might have loose axis locks but I am not sure. I am seriously considering picking up a 950 rift. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. I wish I could afford a custom knife but being a college student makes it difficult! It was razor sharp and having used it over the last several weeks it maintains it's edge nicely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEbmZLRXkQ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcbwzFwJ3w, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Basic Algebra Worksheets With Answers, Delhi Std Code Number For Landline, Biological Meaning In Malayalam, Oxo Good Grips Pro Nonstick 9-inch Square Cake Pan, What Is The Temperature Of The Lower Mantle In Celsius, Vegan Rijsttafel Amsterdam, Halal Sushi Amsterdam, Matte Black Pots And Pans, Math Problems To Solve, Sofa Building Plans, T-fal Signature 14pc Total Nonstick Cookware Set, How Much Is 5 Quarts In Cups, Full-time Part-time Status, Video Licensing Agreement, Dispose Meaning In Law, How To Study Maths In 1 Day, Incompressible Flow Mach Number, War Bonds Uk, Aaron Sanchez Restaurants Las Vegas, Beef Kofta Kebab Recipe,