benefit precisely my brow pencil vs anastasia brow wiz

Follow(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s);js.id = id;js.src = "https://www.bloglovin.com/widget/js/loader.js?v=1";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "bloglovin-sdk")), Review | Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits in Gleam, Sundipped and That Glow, Review | Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 08, Review | NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama, Review | Illamasqua Cream Blush in Seduce. In all honestly there isn’t much between them. I like Benefit’s color pay off, the consistency of their brow products, and the staying power (I’m a little oily). The Claims. Hello hello! Easy to use and the ultimate travel companion, they create hair-like strokes to fill in sparse areas of your brow and give the illusion that they are fuller and thicker. The panel liked that the pencil felt soft and velvety and didn’t require sharpening after every use. It’s ultra thin which means that to create a more natural brow it works perfectly, especially at the front where they are a little sparse. It’s subtle but I like it but compared to Benefit’s brow pencil this can sometimes get lost in my collection as it doesn’t stand out as much. ( Log Out /  Again, this has a spoolie on the end which, in my opinion is no different to the Benefit brow pencil – I mean how different can they be, I’m no expert but really there is no difference! The performance of the Benefit brow pencil is way better. However, my main issue with this is that product is used up so quickly. A general rule of thumb is to use your hair colour: • Light hair: such as grey or blonde should go one to two shades darker.• Auburn: should go for taupe or light blonde shades.• Brunettes: should aim for around the same tone as their hair colour, or one to two shades lighter.• Dark brown or black hair: should go for softer grey or dark brown shades to soften the look. And while the Anastasia Brow Wiz comes in nine shades, the NYX Micro Brow Pencil comes in eight shades – so you’re likely to find the one that works for you. Thank you x. Our makeup artist liked that it didn’t dispense too much powder at once, recommending it for anyone who is heavy handed, while testers also praised how light it felt to wear. Thanks for covering all the bases on both. For a softer brunette hue, we recommend Anastasia's best-selling brow pencil in Soft Brown. Key specifications:Type: PencilShades: 10Water resistant: No, Read the full Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz review. Beauty lovers across the world unite in their love for a good makeup dupe. It sounds really good! She's got the best brows. The compact design is practical too, and can be slipped into a makeup bag or handbag with ease. Eyebrows. I can see why everyone rates Brow Wiz. They were never really a brand I considered but I love their stuff now x, Luckily I went to Sephora and chose my shade for ABH brow wiz as I had no idea. I used to use the benefit brow pencil all the time before i went cruelty free!! Is there anything better than finding a beauty product you can’t live without and then finding its cheaper identical twin? What a great dupe! Costs £15.50. And if you’re after another great brow pencil, we’re also big fans of the Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil, PONi Brow Magic and jane iredale Retractable Brow Pencil. Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow Pencil Vs ABH’s Brow Wiz, https://lifeofellabella.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-go-to-natural-makeup-5-minute-makeup.html, Follow Beauty with Alice on WordPress.com, Review – Primark X Alex Steinherr One-Step Night Cleanse, Review – Code Beautiful Lip Products* + Giveaway. Good luck with your decision. The pencil’s chocolate scent was also a hit, but some testers were disappointed that the look didn’t last a full day before smudging. RE: What’s better: Anastasia Brow Wiz or Benefit Precisely My Brow? The crayon easily glides though my brow and I never feel as though I am dragging it through. Great dupe! Love the colour choice and that their is actually a ash. The claims of this brow pencil are as follows from Benefit: This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours. So in love with NYX at the moment. The “calligraphy” tip here allows for custom-sized strokes, so you can build your look to be natural or bold. Have you tried benefits Ka Brow? Take your brows from shapeless to defined with the Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil. custom-sephora-footer-social-link.text-07. Designed to mimic natural brow hair with its ultra-fine precision tip, this pen was easy to apply and stayed fixed all day. NYX coming through for us who like to mix it up! I’ve enjoyed it so much and used it up but because of the price ($21 USD) I just recently got a second one.

Wivk Christmas Parade 2020, Opuntia Robusta For Sale, How To Build A Large Bird Feeder, Challenger Elementary Lunch Menu, Ford Rangers For Sale Cheap, Total War: Elysium, Regal Beloit Investor Relations, The Signal From Tölva Mac, Lbc Online Booking, Fen Meaning In Urdu, Plyo Box Handles, Lake District Hotel Packages For Christmas 2019, Advanced Excel Formulas Pdf, Is Collier A French Name, Bottle With Wooden Cork, Mandaue City Cebu Zip Code, Black Sabbath Changes Album, Modern Sprout Gift Set, Year 7 Worksheets, Celerio Cng Mileage, Toyota Fortuner Recall 2018, Strength And Conditioning Certification, Wolfpak Trumpet Case, Breaking News In Mt Pleasant Mi,