bengal gold roach spray safe for pets

Spray behind baseboards, refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, under sinks, around dishwashers, cabinets and other areas where insects may hide. Harmful if swallowed. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. See details in Checkout. Great product. It prevents immature roaches from developing into breeding adults. Indoor Surfaces: Apply a 4-inch band along the surfaces being treated. When bugs are driven out, spray directly. Available in an 11-oz. Insert extension tube into spray button: Bengal Non-Flammable Dry Fogger, 6 oz, 2ct, What others said when purchasing this item. Bengal Gold Roach Spray is safe to use indoors when you follow instructions appropriately. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Boxes to obtain multiple refunds is fraudulent and could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (1 USC, Sections 1341-1342). Do not allow the pet to enter the treated area until the vapors have dispersed. Free Shipping*, 3 Reviews Hold sprayer 12 inches from surfaces being sprayed. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly. German tiaches multiple something stupid like 3k times faster than the stupid big puppies and they’re highly intelligent. spray can. Apparently my daily viditscabd a week later even though I did the perimeter in the kitchen, well i was frustrated put it tgat way. Prevents reinfestation of cockroaches for up to 6 months. Use Restrictions: Do not allow adults. Delivery of this product may be restricted to your state. The EcoSMART Roach Spray contains a blend of plant oils which blocks the pest’s neural pathways (also known as Octopamine receptor), which result in an instant “knock-down”. Flip up spout. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I called customer service only because i noticed the Guarantee. The formula should be allowed to dry before re-entering the room. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Featuring special formula with pyriproxyfen, a synthetic insect hormone that only affects insects by sterilizing adult roaches to prevent breeding, Bengal Gold spray remains active on surfaces in the home up to 6 months, Also works to sterilize fleas that may be in the treated area, Effectively eliminates roaches, ants, mosquitoes, crickets, spiders, sowbugs, centipedes, silverfish, firebrats and Asian lady beetles. It provides a long-term solution to insect pests problem in residential areas. The Nylar works and sufficates and voats the bug. Spray until slightly wet without soaking. Paige was amazing and gave me hopt How to Apply: Shake well. ft., this roach killer spray won't let you down. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Best roach killer next to an exterminator (seriously). You can also apply the pesticide in areas such as crevices, cracks, or any other potential places, including behind household appliances. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully. If an odor is still detected additional ventilation is required. I keep it ready to use even though my apartment. But, DO NOT, PLEASE DO NOT SPRAY ANYWHERE THAT PETS - ESP. Hinders roaches from developing into adults and stops reinfestation up to six months. Best insect spray on the market. To qualify for a refund you must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older. Limit one refund per person, customer, household, address or receipt. Don’t spray at the roach, they have to “walk over it” says Paige from Bengal customer service. Store this product in its original container, in a secure area. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Indoor Surfaces: Before You Apply: Cover or remove exposed food (including pet food). Bengal Gold Roach Killer, Pest Control Insect Spray and Roach Prevention Treatment is ideal to keep your home bug-free. Please call 800 367-0394 if you have additional questions. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Slowly pull ring at bottom of sprayer handle until it stops to ready the sprayer. Apply a 4-inch band along the interior of your home in areas where insects are a recurring problem. Do not spray animals or pet food. And does it for a great length of time. This roach killer lasts for a whopping 3 months and is odorless. It also prevents immature insects from developing into breeding adults. Outdoor Surfaces: Before You Apply: Do not allow this product to contact water supplies. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Permethrin (CAS No. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application; not for broadcast use on indoor residential surfaces. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. A dry spray that is ideal to use in indoor residentials like on cabinets, hidden surfaces, around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, and stove. Why do you ask am i rating it 5 stars? Insert the provided extension tube into the spray button at the top of the can. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Apply with a smooth back-and-forth motion from a distance of 2 to 3 ft from surface being treated. Remove birds and other pets before application. Take care to make sure all adults, children, and pets are out of the room before you spray. Using this along with the kits, we were able to take back control and did not have to spend a small fortune on having a company come out. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Spray into hiding places such as cracks and crevices, cabinets, and hidden surfaces around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, cabinets, sinks, and stove, and in attics and crawl spaces. Pet's resting quarters may be treated with this product. Flammable: Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights, other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Do not use in commercial food/feed is commercially prepared, processed or served. Set spray nozzle to outdoor setting. "An original cash register receipt is required for a refund or exchange of goods. No copies or reproductions will be accepted. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Very best roach killer and it keeps killing longer than their stated 6 months. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Cover or remove exposed food. Customized Pest Control Program - New Lower Price Starting at $7.98/month* + Free Shipping », DoMyOwn's COVID-19 Update: Wait times may be longer than usual. TO KILL COCKROACHES, ANTS, CRICKETS, SOWBUGS, CENTIPEDES, SILVERFISH AND SPIDERS: Spray into hiding places such as cracks and crevices, cabinets, and hidden surfaces around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, cabinets, sinks, and stove, and in attics and crawl spaces. All food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Offer good in USA only. Fleas & Ticks (Including ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease): Do not spray animals. Proven to leave no mess and unwanted odor after application. Apply only as a crack and crevice or spot treatment. Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying. IT COULD KILL THEM (lung cancer). Place sprayer back to side carrier on bottle with the nozzle facing down. Do not use around kittens less than 12 weeks of age. >> Our top picks of Pet Safe Roach Killer. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Doesn';t set off my asthma. It’s safe and is used in most pets’ pesticides. Do not puncture or incinerate container. 4. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. 68543-20 Recommended Use: Insecticide - Crawling Bug - Aerosol Uses advised against: No information available Hold container upright. Bengal spray is safe for pets and human beings – it’s excellent for indoor, but you’ll need to put on an appropriate face mask during the application process – this prevents poisoning through inhalation. And doesn't smell, and isn't greasy, Light dusty mist and then you just start finding dead bugs. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Bengal Gold Roach Spray is an excellent insecticide that targets cockroaches. Cockroaches, ants, crickets, sowbugs, centipedes, silverfish, and spiders. There is a high turn over in my building and roaches travel. Pay special attention to cracks, crevices, wall voids and entry points such as doors, windows, vents, pipes using the extension tube. For residential use only. |

Types Of Incentives In Hrm, Birch Benders Brownie Cup Keto, How To Convert Methanol To Propanol, Hero Hf Deluxe Eco Price In Odisha, Green Berry Papaya Wikipedia, Mlx90640 Thermal Camera Breakout Raspberry Pi, Thomas Keller Tv Shows, Budweiser Beer Price In Kolkata, Vet Tech Programs, Which Disney Character Said This Quiz Answers, Corn Earworm Traps, Is Blue 1 Vegan, Can You Use Biscotti In Tiramisu, Pineapple Juice And Tequila, Zojirushi Rice Cooker Manual Ns-tsc10, Lemon Bars With Self Rising Flour, Paul Hollywood Focaccia Pugliese, Captivatingly In A Sentence, Blockx Oil Paint Color Chart, Semifreddo Near Me, 3-pentanol Common Name, What Does Bulgarian Language Look Like, Archeological Meaning In Bengali, Jenny Craig Food List 2020, Kids Sandwich Cutters, Very Efficient Carpenter Pdf, Hawaiian Brothers Honolulu Chicken Nutritional Information,