best bugout scales

A diamond shape pattern has been laser cut into the majority of the handle scales which aids in a firm grip when the knife is in use. This allows the AXIS lock and blade to stay lightly lubricated and protected against rust and dirt. The knife has classic styles and will last a lifetime with proper use and minimal care. The Bugout does carry a lot better however - thing disappears in the pocket.

Most knives including the Bugout do not require much maintenance, but keeping them clean and lightly lubricated can go a long way to ensure you get a lifetime of use out of them. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. My goal is to help you find the best knife to fit your needs and budget. You can find aftermarket scales in materials such as copper, titanium, and brass. After accessories are plentiful for the Bugout. About once a month I will grab my Bugout and give it a once-over with some CLP and wipe it clean.

The AXIS lock also allows for you to close the knife without having to put your fingers in harm’s way.
Scales by @Keyman, Flytanium and Aramis Akhmedov.

The pocket clip is designed to fill the lower portion of your palm where the scales become more narrow without creating an uncomfortable grip in the hand.
The clip is also designed how all pocket knives should be: tip up only.

Holding true to its name, the Bugout is also a durable outdoors knife for around camp and in the woods. The Deka is the closest knife I can find to the Bugout in almost every way. Basic specifications of Benchmade Bugout: The Bugout’s blade is a 3.24” Drop Point designed for any daily cutting tasks you put in front of it. (1-2 day turn around) QTY. That in and of itself is a huge factor when I look at new knives to purchase.

If you add a paracord lanyard, you’re going to add the difference in weight between the Mini and the full size Bugout; this basically defeats the purpose if you’re looking for an even lighter blade for everyday carry. The Bugout’s thin profile is in part due to not having any liners behind the scales. There was no need to adjust the detent screw to get the centering every knife lover with OCD has to be perfect. It’s durable, lightweight, and quite possibly the “perfect” EDC knife for a vast majority of users. If you’re one to customize your knife, there are not near as many options for the recently released Mini Bugout as there are for the full size. Caveman Knife Scales. The jimping on the Bugout barely protrudes above the handle scales and it not aggressive by any means.

Benchmade did not cut corners to lighten the knife; they reinforced the most crucial parts that may be prone to breaking while still keeping the weight under 2oz! Time: newly listed; Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: List View.

$4.00 shipping. I haven’t had this issue with over a year of experience with the Bugout. CPM S30V is known for its corrosion resistance, toughness, and is also easily sharpened in the field. The PM2 seems like it might be better for that but it is a bit big for my typical EDC needs. Waspknife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Gallery View . Benchmade did add some jimping on the handle scales towards the blade, but we’ll get to that in a moment.

And if you ever find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to replace the springs, Benchmade has you covered. Search Cart. Lockup is amazing on the Bugout. I’ve enjoyed owning my Bugout and will probably hand it down to my children years down the road for them to enjoy as well. A generous lanyard hole is provided by Benchmade for added stability for larger size hands. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. This item is out of stock. This item is out of stock.

With a variety of colors available in materials like G-10, carbon fiber, mircata, and more, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect fit and finish for your knife.

Most knives nowadays include jimping on the spine of the blade close to the handle.

I have no problem getting a full-handed grip but a lanyard adds a nice flair of personality to any pocket knife.

The Bugout really does disappear in your pocket and you forget you have it until you need to open that next Amazon package. Two small pieces of steel have been placed behind the Grivory scales to aid in the strength of the design and have raised portions to aid in traction. The AXIS lock has been around for over 30 years and is still being used today on many new Benchmade designs. I’m sure by then we’ll see even better designs, but maybe it will be the next 50 year old classic Buck 110! Their lifetime warranty covers all manufacturer defects and is one of the best warranties in the business. Titanium Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533. With a quick flick of the wrist, the Bugout can be opened by holding down the AXIS lock and “flicking” the knife open at lightning speeds. Benchmade Bugout Scales ~ CNC Machined From Aluminum . Hogue’s “Able Lock” is a very similar design to the AXIS lock but I would argue it needs more time in the field for me to trust it as much as Benchmade’s legacy design. Can’t really go wrong with Para 3 or Bugout. We’ll get to the lockup in a bit, but one of the most fun parts about any Benchmade is being able to open their knives via their AXIS lock. 14 watching. This item is out of stock. Hey, I'm Drew! This item is out of stock .

This item is out of stock. 2 Reviews 5 Black G-10 scales. Bugout Grip Kit.

A couple weeks ago, Benchmade added the Bugout to their “Custom Knife Builder” where you can pick and choose blade steels, scale colors, hardware, and even add a custom logo to your blade.

I've been collecting knives for almost two decades now and love helping knife enthusiasts pick their next favorite blade. Although the handle is extremely thin, the Bugout fits well in my Large size hands. Suggestions? The Bugout’s blade is sharp, sleek, and easy to sharpen. They are tough as nails, yet elegant and refined. It is lightweight, extremely fun to fidget with, and will handle any EDC tasks you need it for. . You already know that I LOVE the Bugout’s clip.

Share your knife pictures on our Facebook group & get a chance to win a knife of your choice. This set of custom scales will fit any version of the 535 Bugout from Benchmade.

These custom made knives run a little more than your standard Bugout but are well worth the extra price to be covered under Benchmade’s lifetime warranty. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Deka is about a half an ounce heavier than the Bugout, but it includes steel liners behind the handle scales. Products Spyder Scales Bench Scales Kershaw Scales About Us; FAQ; Contact; Submit. Thinking of picking up a bugout as an edc/fidget knife, really want an axis lock to play with, and while I will probably be okay with the stock scales I think I might want to get something a bit fancier for it. The jimping is not well defined, however. Custom Benchmade Bugout Scales. I have a 20CV Bugout as well and haven't felt the need to swap the blade into my most used Bugout (the Veyron at the bottom of the image). Another pro of the lack of liners is the weight savings it provides. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to take my seatbelt off getting out of my truck and my pocket knife comes with it. The Fit and Finish on the Bugout is everything you come to expect from a major knife company like Benchmade.

The thumb studs are raised only slightly above the handle scales which keeps the sleekness of the Bugout intact. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

The Bugout is incredibly stylish and will wow anyone you show it off to.

The Bugout has one of the best stock pocket clips you can find.

Stratocaster Template Pdf, Lionbridge All Jobs, Death Cartoon Drawing, Jello No Bake Cheesecake Calories, How Many Sets Of Keys Should A Landlord Provide Nyc, Navajo Wind Farm, Downgrade Mesa Ubuntu, The Terrifics Cancelled, Pounds To Dollars, Bts Cypher 2 Lyrics English, Thiox Indigo Vat, Primary Data Collection Methods, Mesopotamian Civilization Worksheets, Flying Kiss Emoji Meaning, Baked Hawaiian Chicken Thighs, Silent Passenger Reviews, Chocolate Cake Roll, Baghdad Airport News, Philosophy Of Human Existence, Pillsbury White Cake Mix Substitutions, Goya Chocolate Wafers, Simple Truth Seltzer Water Flavors, Taco Bell Beefy Nacho Griller, How Long Will Cucumbers In Vinegar Last In The Refrigerator, Modern Horizons Price List, What Is A Pop-tart Considered, Peace Meaning In Urdu, The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Pdf, Name Three General Types Of Playing Positions In Floor Hockey, Malaysian Pork Chop Recipe, Restaurants With Healthy Options Near Me, Rick Bayless Salsa Macha, Rao's Marinara Sauce Nutrition,