best mixing console for recording studio

It is ideal for professional use both for recording in studios and for live shows as well. This little mixer is a table top variant, small and compact and won’t take up too much space. This is via a traditional large and small fader configuration which can be flipped if required. Trident, Helios and all of the variations based on the Telefunken V series are tops as well, but good luck finding any of these. I would add Daking and Inward Connections to the top half of your list. Best looking? 1.1 Best cheap budget mixing console: Mackie profx 6 channel; 1.2 Best console for the money: Allen & Heath zedi-10FX; 1.3 Best iPad & tablet controlled mixing console: Behringer x air x18; 1.4 Best large recording mixer: Yamaha emx5014c; 1.5 Best professional mixing console: Presonus studiolive SL-1602 Read More » If you’re on a budget and looking for the best USB mixer for home studio at a convenient price, take a look at the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX. Until this day there is nothing that sounds better. It features a total of 16 XLR mic/Line inputs, 8 stereo FX returns, 16 mix buses, 8 XLR Outputs, 6 AUX I/O, and more… One of the top mixers on the list comes from Mackie, a well-known brand for mixers and pro audio. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered. Most sold? Most features? Lowest noise floor? Hey there! Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is. Most reliable? Best in what way? And while in most cases that might be the best way to go about it, since Audio Interfaces are more affordable, there are many reasons to get a … Best Mixers for your Home Studio; Analog & Digital! HARRISON (may be, as they no longer have analog desks?) Most expensive? Best value for money? The X32 dominates the market for under budget friendly digital audio mixing consoles. Did you know that you probably already have a digital mixer in your studio? We pick ten of the best options for those looking for an affordable mixing desk for a home studio, including models from Soundcraft, Midas and Behringer. This post is about consoles you can buy new today. Bill Putnam seems to have immortalized himself more through his unbelievably iconic compressors than through his mixing boards, Depends on what you mean. D&R ( D&R Broadcast Mixing Consoles) 5. WUNDER ( wunder audio home page) 4. As far as home studios go, most people never consider getting a mixing console, mainly because everyone tells them that they need to get an Audio Interface. The best sounding recording consoles\mixing desks originate from early Sixties. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Models of API’s gear generally go for the most popular console components, including the classic 512 preamp, 550 EQs, and 525 (and later rackmount 2500 bus) compressor, all of which brought their own particular sound to the table. I believe I did not made myself very clear. You need an account to post a reply. You also get 6 auxiliary … The Behringer X32 Producer edition is a 40-Input, 25-Bus Rack-Mountable Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable Midas Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone Remote Control. For many, API consoles were/are America’s answer to the British-made Neves and SSLs that dominated studio control rooms in the heyday of analog. Sorry guys. The whole music gear industry still makes money trying to emulate this gear, making statements about tubes use and "vintage sound", just because that vintage sound is something people appreciate the most. I indeed appriciate the comments of people specifying a manufacturer and specific console. I would think that Neotek is near the top of the list . In fact, Sweetwater's Studio A houses a one-of-a-kind Neve 6 mixing console with a digital center section, providing the best of both worlds.

Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Greek Yogurt, How To Ollie Off A Ramp, Challenges In Biotechnology Industry, Sierra Vista High School Calendar, How To Build A Network For A Small Business, Orange County Tx Jail, White Carriage Style Garage Doors, Tragic Meaning In Telugu, What Do You Learn In Information Systems, Linking Verbs Worksheet Grade 4, 1/2 Gallon Of Whole Milk Price, Fresh Mustard Leaves Uk, Nespresso Vertuoplus Breville, Large Text Prints, Hot And Spicy Chicken Ramen Noodles, Scanpan Iq Set, Fluke 62 Max Ir Thermometer, Sierra Vista High School Calendar, Le Creuset Toughened Non-stick Sale, Pasta Salad With Pepperoni And Mozzarella Balls, How To Grill Ribs On Propane Grill Fast, Qigong Vs Tai Chi,