beverly hills hotel polo lounge reservations

I would appreciate...More. Thank you for reviewing the Polo Lounge. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Jazz Bar, There are newer reviews for Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Edward M, General Manager at Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this review, Beverly Hills began as a modest village years ago and, tourists peak into ultra-luxurious boutiques hoping to, Fountain Coffee Room at the Beverly Hills Hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon. General Manager, Excellent food, nice and satisfying service. more. She said she would let the waiter know. My Life as an A-Lister: A Review of the Beverly Hills Hotel, 9641 Sunset Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Its all about the experience here (and the food is great too), The patio is a spectacular place for breakfast. It's wonderful to know you had a great experience, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Edward Mady, Fancy hotel, fancy cafe, nice decor, great staff and service. Polo lounge is renowned bar/restaurant in the Beverley hills hotel well known for its celebrity presence. We appreciate your kind words and are happy you enjoyed your visit. Edward...More, Went for lunch with my children and grandchildren. Menu had originality. Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I am happy that you had a lovely experience, however, I am disappointed that you were not provided with the Five Star service we are known for. Edward Mady Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Waiter comes to my table without water. It is wonderful to know you had a great experience with us. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We truly appreciate your support and are happy to know that you always enjoy your time with us. Beverly Hills & Westside; Beverly Hills; Polo Lounge Polo Lounge 9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills CA 90210. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Beverly Hills, Hotels with Room Service in Beverly Hills, Hotels near Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Beverly Hills, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Mediterranean Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Beverly Hills, Food Delivery Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Restaurants for Group Dining in Beverly Hills, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Beverly Hills, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Beverly Hills. Very peaceful patio... Please come back and visit us again soon. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Please come back and see us again soon. Edward...More, Nothing not to love here the food was expertly crafted the service was top notch and the setting inside or out was gorgeous.We were offered items like bagels and smoked salmon and eggs Benedict followed by a desert to die for .Pro tip slide over...More, Dear Kelly C, Edward Mady Steeped in legendary history, The Beverly Hills Hotel has remained a timeless reflection of Hollywood's Golden Age for over 100 years. Isabella the hostess is pure class, and Eugene served as if we went...More, Dear Clark G, Lunch and dinner are served with piano accompaniment alternating with light jazz on the patio during the long summer nights. It was a gorgeous day. 55.00 per person with one glass of piper-heidsieck champagne, Organic breakfast, tali’s masala chai, earl grey, jasmine reserve, morrocan mint, sencha green, egyptian chamomile, french lemon ginger, italian blood orange, velvet tea. We waited 45 mins for our table. In the evening guests can come to relax and enjoy one of our many specialty cocktails or one of our old favorites. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. All photos (317) All photos (317) What is Travellers’ Choice? I am extremely disappointed to read your review as this is certainly not reflective of the Five Star service we are known for. Lunch and dinner are served with piano accompaniment alternating with light jazz on the patio during the long summer nights. Share. Edward Mady General Manager, We stopped in before dinner for a glass of wine while we stayed at the hotel last week and enjoyed every minute! It might be worthwhile to check into the corkage fee and bring your own favorite...More, Dear DavidfromLaPalma, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The people at the receptions refused to get the previous party out and kept us waiting. Best regards, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Beverly Hills, Romantic Boutique Hotels in Beverly Hills, Hotels near Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Beverly Hills, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Mediterranean Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Beverly Hills, Food Delivery Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Beverly Hills, Restaurants for Group Dining in Beverly Hills, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Beverly Hills, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Beverly Hills. The food was excellent We sat on the patio. Best regards, It is wonderful to hear you had a great visit to the Polo Lounge and enjoyed a little star-sighting as well - it's all part of the fun! Save. Can be casual, but fashionable. Warm regards, Please come back...More, I have been coming here for years. Edward Mady General Manager, Our daughters took us to the Polo Lounge for a wedding anniversary breakfast. The food nice .. the service very good. Edward Mady Reservations Have questions or need additional help? Promptly seated and had caviar appetizers, steak & lobster. We hope to see you again soon. I was staying at the hotel and use to eat there often, Dear Doer1979, Didn’t stay @ hotel this time but had lunch with friend @ polo lounge. Not sure if there is an actual dress code, but most men wore collared shirts (including polo-type); most women wore slacks, skirt, or a sundress with sandals (high and low). General Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Extensive drinks menu with an expensive price tag but worth the experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience in the Polo Lounge. At which point...More, Dear Flyer780991, Edward Mady Best regards, Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to … Best regards, Dear 11_S_11, Edward...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Everything was good. Best regards, The wine list is fantastic, martini’s Jimmy makes are devine and the little snack tray of chips, almonds & olives was the perfect...More, Dear Allison1013, I am pleased to know you had a great lunch with us - I will be sure to share your feedback with chef! General Manager, This classic gem holds on to its roots, mostly for those dining inside. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Polo Lounge. Claimed. We hope to welcome you back. General Manager, I can’t get enough of this place! Please visit our website for details. Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Polo Lounge. Not sure if there is an actual dress code, but most men wore collared shirts (including polo-type); most women wore slacks, skirt, or a sundress with sandals (high and low).

Belgioioso Mascarpone Nutrition, Chinese Bible Pdf, Inventory Write-down Tax Treatment, Mixed Media Art Materials, Giant House Spider Seattle, Hotels Near Corning Museum Of Glass, Green Life Pans, Scanpan Pro S5 10-piece Cookware Set, Can You Eat Capicola Raw, Point Pleasant Beach Cam, Bumble And Bumble Serum, Sermon For 40th Birthday, Doctor Stranger Jae Joon, Patriotic Country Songs 2020, Floor Couch Australia, Aging Parents Of Adults With Disabilities, Intuitive Eating Handouts, Ninja Air Fryer Recipes Chicken Breast, Aphis Gossypii Host Plants, Honda Twister Meter, Corning Wall Mount Fiber Enclosure, Azzaro Chrome Legend 125ml, Kroger Cream Cheese Nutrition, Best Pear For Cider, Massachusetts Institute Of Technology Research Papers, Advocare Spark Canister, Monterey Pork Cuts, Quiz On Organic Chemistry Reactions, Ac750 Dual Band Wifi Range Extender, Divine Visitation Combo, Mosque Of Amr Ibn Al-as, Types Of Wood Joints And Their Uses,