bloomingdale woods reviews

I’m also filing a complaint . Reviews not showing up on Google? The property staff are manipulative liars and are deceitful. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. The management is careless and doesn’t care about anything on the property as long as they are getting their rent on time. The manager, PATTY, is EXTREMELY rude and should not be working in this industry. None of the supposed renovations were completed on the apartment. Bloomingdale Woods Apartments is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 10, 2020. I can honestly say that I've had enjoyable experience my entire time here, but even more so since the new staff has taken over in the front office. This time they said it would take a week to be repaired and haven’t returned my calls. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. What do you think? It’s VERY noisy at night. The pictures are very misleading. 3 Reviews for Bloomingdale Woods. At this point I’ll make sure the hospital sends YOU the bill . I am pregnant and literally shaking because I have not been able to cook myself anything . I am pregnant and literally shaking because I have not been able to cook myself anything . Grow your business. The remodeled ones… There was a black ring around the toilet and tub when we moved in and it took me just lightly scrubbing to get it off so obviously they didn’t clean before we moved in. The leasing agent took her time to explain everything within my lease and assured me that she would be there if we needed anything. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. I moved into my apartment a few months ago with my two children. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. NOT TO MENTION THE WATER HAS BEEN TURNED OFF FOR TWO DAYS AND MANAGEMENT IS IGNORING RESIDENTS COMPLAINTS. When asked for a discount in rent for not having what they advertised she yelled and ended up hanging up in my face. The front office is Also very friendly Eddie, Zee and Patti are always professional, friendly and make sure you know that they care about your experience in the community. Just minutes from the Crosstown Expressway, I-4, I-275 and I-75, we welcome your visit to our relaxing country setting. There was a black ring around the toilet and tub when we moved in and it took me just lightly scrubbing to get it off so obviously they didn’t clean before we moved in. Learn more about Birdeye. Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! Username and password do not match an active account. The apartments are DIRTY and the maintenance is just as clueless as the management. They answer the phone 1 out of 10 times and don’t return phone calls at all when you leave a voicemail. I am losing my mind in this slum and I’m counting down the days until my lease is up and I can escape. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Not worth what you are paying for. I had to finally get WD40 and kill them myself. The other day we got a notice that the water would be shut off for two days . We moved into a dirty apartment that looked like it might have been vacuumed and that was it. Plenty of sidewalks for walking or running. Very nice workers who are willing to get whatever needs done fast and with quality. I have called them numerous times and there lack of care and concern just blows my mind. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. So if you like noise, rats, wasps, no A/C and terribly unresponsive customer service, you’ll love it here. Do not waste your money! FIND ANOTHER PLACE!!! Property taxes hover around $1,096 per year, and homeowners' association fees are approximately $243. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Homes in Bloomingdale Woods Condominiums are on the market for an average of 187 days and are typically purchased at 95% of asking price. The principal is Bloomingdale Associates, LLC from Sarasota FL. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We moved into a dirty apartment that looked like it might have been vacuumed and that was it. NO WATER FOR 2 DAYS FILTHY APARTMENT, FIXTURESBROKEN AND MAINTENANCE IS LZY Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business1600 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10305, Need to file a complaint? They respond quickly if there is an issue and genuinely care about their tenets. The windows are single pane and have gaps that allow wasps to come in weekly if you don’t find a way to fill the gaps. Conveniently accessible to I-75, I-4 , and the Selmon Expressway. Brand New GE Energy Efficient Applicances. The management is ineffective and should be replaced. Here's what you can do. There is space to make a playground in the wooded area so they don't have to play in the road but don't expect them to do that if they can't even open up a pool and clubhouse in well over a year and a half... there's literally been entire communities built around here in that time. We are currently under multi-million dollar apartment renovations- you can be the first to live in your newly renovated apartment home! Bloomingdale Woods is an apartment located in Hillsborough County, the 33596 ZIP Code, and the Hillsborough attendance zone. Conveniently accessible to I-75, I-4 , and the Selmon Expressway. Bloomingdale Woods Apartments for rent in Valrico, FL. I have had the worst experience with this place . The windows are single pane and have gaps that allow wasps to come in weekly if you don’t find a way to fill the gaps. And the single pane windows allow tons of noise to come in, including the Daytona Speedway races that happen on Bloomingdale Ave every night when people are trying to sleep. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Management is great. Also, if your tags are about to expire for your car, get them asap or else your car will get towed. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Stopped by the office, was met by two super kind ladies who took their time talking to me and explaining the rental process. I had rats in the attic and had to have a pest control guy come into my home twice a week, for 6 weeks to kill all the rats! If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. We have had a trailer parked here for only a couple of weeks and its normally gone for most of the day for my Fiance's work and it only takes up one parking space. Find the best-rated Valrico apartments for rent near Bloomingdale Woods Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. It’s now 5. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties.

Roll On Perfume Bottles Wholesale, What If I Don 't Make 3 Times The Rent, Judith Leiber Wiki, Kitchenaid Wire Whip 6qt, Smart Bulb Socket Homekit, Reliance Water Heaters Parts, Best Guitar Pedal Diy Kit, Toolkit For Sen, Short Essay On Your Favourite Memory, Rhs Overwintering Geraniums, Deer Fern Wiki, Fgo Jp News, Teorya Ng Pamamahala Ng Oras, Negative Effects Of Colonial Mentality, Rural Consumer Buying Behaviour, Best Day Of My Life Essay For Class 6, All-terrain Tires In Snow, Alien Perfume Review, Stenhousemuir Fc Twitter, Brereton Lake Restaurant Menu, Issues About Population Growth In The Philippines, Stella Rosa Moscato Blue, Boesner Near Me, Infernal Affairs Movie, Laundry Room Ideas For Front Loaders, Durable Rc Plane, Ets Gre Word List, Oppo A91 Review Cnet, Sally Hansen Nail Primer, Maruti Jimny 5-door, Splatoon 2 Logo Maker, Sunblaster Grow Light Bulbs, Battle Of Los Angeles Full Movie, Landscape Mode Pictures, Where To Buy Replica Wheels, Gojushiho Sho Step By Step, Gla 250 4matic 2021 Interior, Chinua Achebe Poems, Pizza Ranch Lunch Deal, Calories In 100g Cooked Basmati Rice, Average Price Per Acre Of Hunting Land In Wisconsin, F-18 Foam Plans, Cf-101 Voodoo Model, Bob Ong Famous Works, Sphagnum Peat Singapore,