boy names meaning strength and honor

If you’re torn between a few names, learning their meanings or even origins may help you decide. Consider Popularity – do you want a name that’s fairly common or do you want something more unique for your little one? Sometimes it feels like you’ve chosen a one-of-a-kind name and then all of a sudden you meet 5 kids with the same name.Name popularity is always changing so if you want something that isn’t super common at the moment, check out name popularity before you choose.You can use super helpful tools to find out what’s hot! These names have gained in popularity over the last year but are still unique to useWhen I was pregnant with my first baby who I knew was a boy. Ezekiel: Hebrew name meaning God will strengthen. Benaiah – this strong boy name comes from the bible and refers to one of the bible’s greatest warriors!

We respect your privacy. Batair: Scottish name meaning strong warrior, Cathal: Irish name meaning powerful in battle.

They are unique and strong baby names not in the top 100 and not too unusual. Alphonse: French and German name to mean ready for battle, Armando: Portuguese, Italian or Spanish name meaning soldier, Nelo: Latin or Italian name to mean strength and power, Angus: Ireland, Scotland, Australia and English name to mean ‘one strength’, Lorcan: Ireland and English masculine name meaning fierce, Ryker: Danish name to mean super strength, Akecheta: Native American name meaning fighter, Cayden: Scottish and English name to mean great fighter, Barrin: German name meaning noble fighter, Cathmor: Ireland name meaning great fighter, Dustin: English name meaning famous fighter, Athelward: English name meaning noble protector, Blaz: German name meaning unwavering protector, Eamon: French name to mean prosperous protector, Edmund: English name to mean fortune protector, Liam: Irish name to mean protector or strong-willed warrior, Andy: English and American name meaning brave, Farrell: Irish name to mean man of courage, Mel: English name to mean one who is fearless, Maynard: German name to mean hard strength of brave, Kyle: English name foe elite army or valiant, Barin: Unique Teutonic name to mean fighter, Armstrong: English name for strong fighter, Caelan: Irish name to mean powerful warrior, Olis: German name to mean strong or powerful, Kendrick: Scottish and welsh name to mean power, Ulric: English name to mean powerful ruler, Aziel: Hebrew name to mean God is my power, Ezekiel: Hebrew name meaning God will strengthen, Gabriel: Hebrew name to mean God is my strength, Axel: Scandinavian name to mean my father is peace, Enzo: Italian name to mean from Laurentum, Aergad: Breton name meaning strong in battle, Donaghy: Celtic name to mean strong fighter, Guillame: Teutonic name to mean resolute fighter, Ludwik: German name to mean famous fighter, Heriberto: Teutonic name to mean shining fighter, Heribert: Teutonic name to mean shining fighter, Batair: Scottish name to mean strong warrior, Eloy: Spanish name to mean renowned warrior, Finian: Irish name to mean handsome warrior, Griffith: Welsh name meaning chief warrior, Igor: Scandinavian name to mean heroic warrior, Magnar: Nordic name meaning fierce and strong warrior. Osiris: Egyptian name meaning strong eyesight. Keep in mind, meanings will often vary depending on origin so if you don’t like a certain translation, keep looking, there’s probably another. These names have gained in popularity over the last year but are still unique to use I was looking for some powerful strong boy names. Anakin – a little tribute to Star Wars- this unique boy name means ‘warrior’, Anders – this rare strong boy name means ‘strong and manly’, Andreas – this tough boy name has Greek origins and its’s meaning is ‘manly’ and ‘brave’, Andrew – this name has Greek origins meaning ‘brave, manly and strong warrior, Archer – this cute boy name doesn’t mean strength outright but is a occupational name meaning ‘bowman’ who I consider a strong warrior like Robin Hood, Arlo – rare boy name meaning ‘little soldier’, Armand – German boy name meaning ‘army man’ or ‘soldier’, Armin – German strong baby boy name meaning ‘solider or army man’, Aryan – this beautiful boy name comes from Sanskrit and means ‘honorable warrior’ – perfect for your little fighter boy, Austin – meaning ‘great one’ or ‘magnificent’ which just sounds strong and courageous to me, Aza – meaning ‘powerful’ and has Arabic origins, Azaiah – is a strong boy name from the bible meaning ‘my strength is god’, Barrett – meaning ‘bear strength’ – a very bold and powerful name for your little warrior boy, Batair – Gaelic baby boy name meaning ‘strong warrior’. Do you have an awesome strong and powerful male name that I missed? Take a look at the following strong names for your little guy. I love these lists! This strong biblical boy name means ‘son of the Lord’– thanks to Lorrie one of our wonderful readers for bringing this beautiful name to my attention! When I was pregnant with my first child I knew very little about the types of courses that were available online. Amory: German name meaning brave and powerful. Bernard – German baby boy name meaning ‘strong as a bear’, Blaze – unisex baby name meaning ‘fire’ which sounds tough and strong, Brian – boy name meaning ‘strong,virtuous and honorable’, Bruno – meaning ‘bear’ or also ‘brown’ – reminds me of a small but mighty little bear cub, Butch – this is a pretty tough boy name that refers to someone who is ‘strong and manly’ – a real guy”s guy, Cadell – meaning ‘small battle’ or ‘spirit of the battle’, Cadmen – unusual boy name meaning ‘warrior’, Callan – Scottish boy name meaning ‘battle’ or ‘rock’ which are both associated with strength, Carlo – meaning ‘warrior’ or ‘army’ and has German roots, Cathen – this strong and unique boy name means ‘little battler’, Cedrick – meaning ‘war leader’ or ‘gift of splendor’, Chevy – this unique boy name’s meaning is ‘horseman’ or ‘knight’ – perfect for a brave little warrior boy, Charles – meaning ‘army warrior’ if you look at German origins but ‘free man’ if you look at English origins, Chasin – meaning ‘strong and mighty’ – boy name of Hebrew origin, Conal – this cool Irish boy name’s meaning is ‘strong as a wolf’, Conner – meaning ‘hunter’ or ‘lover of hounds’, Connery – meaning ‘warrior lord’ and has Irish origins, Corey – meaning ‘spear’ sounds perfect for a strong little fighter, RELATED POST: Best Boy Names With Cute Nicknames You’ll Love, Denzel – meaning ‘from the high stronghold’ and has Cornish origins, Donahue – Gaelic boy name meaning ‘dark warrior’, Drayce – meaning ‘modern dragon’ – sounds so powerful and strong, Drake – meaning ‘dragon’ or ‘serpent’ just evokes images of strength, power and magnificence, Dustin – strong boy name meaning ‘valiant fighter’ or ‘brave fighter’, Eckert – meaning ‘hardy, brave and strong’, Edric – meaning ‘powerful and wealthy ruler’, Egon – this strong German boy name means ‘strong with a sword’, Eloy – this is a strong boy name in Spanish meaning ‘renowned warrior’, Emerson – strong male name meaning ‘brave and powerful’, Ethan – Hebrew boy name meaning ‘strong’ ‘firm’ and ‘enduring’, Eric – meaning ‘eternal ruler’ which sounds pretty tough to me, Evander – meaning ‘strong man’ or ‘bow warrior’, Everett – old English boy name meaning ‘brave as wild boar’, First and Middle Name Combos For Girls That Sound Perfect Together, Farrell- meaning ‘courageous’ and has Irish origins, Farris – strong boy name for babies meaning ‘iron strong’, Ferguson – meaning ‘virility’ or ‘man strength’, Finley – rare strong boy name meaning ‘fair haired warrior’, RELATED POST: Unisex, Gender Friendly Baby Names For Boys and Girls, Gabriel – another strong boy name from the bible meaning ‘god is my strength’, Garrett – meaning ‘rules by the spear’ – that sounds pretty bad ass and strong, Gautier – French boy name meaning ‘strong ruler’ or ‘commander of the army’, Gillen – the unique boy name means ‘resolute fighter’ and sounds real tough, Godric – meaning ‘one who rules with the power of God’, Griffin – meaning ‘strong lord’ but often associated the mythological half eagle half lion creature, Griffith – this fierce boy name means ‘fighting chief’ or ‘strong warrior’, Gunner – this Scandinavian name’s meaning is ‘bold warrior’, Gunther – has German roots meaning ‘battle warrior’, RELATED POST: Hippie Boho Baby Names For Your Flower Child, Harbin – this unique boy name means ‘little bright warrior’ and has German origins, Hardin – meaning ‘hardy’ ‘brave’ and ‘strong’, Harlow – meaning ‘army hill’ which sounds like a battle ready name for a strong little fighter, Harold – meaning ‘army power’ or ‘army brightness’, Hartman – boy name meaning one who is ‘hardy’ or a ‘strong man’, Harvey – meaning ‘battle worthy’ or ‘blazing iron’, Henrick – meaning ‘home ruler’ – perfect for a strong boy, Herbert – meaning ‘illustrious warrior’ and has German roots, Herman – meaning ‘soldier’ or ‘army man’ which conjures up images of brave, courageous and strong men, Hero – this unique boy name is perfect for a strong little boy and means ‘brave one’, Hunter – is such a strong sounding name for a baby boy and means ‘one who hunts’, Igor – boy name meaning ‘warrior of peace’ and has Russian origins, Ivor -uncommon boy name meaning ‘archer-solider’ or ‘bowman’ and has Old Norse origins, Jabbar – this Arabic boy name means ‘mighty’ and ‘powerful’, Jedrick – Polish boy baby name meaning ‘a strong man’, Jerry – this cute boy name’s meaning varies by origin but the French and German roots suggest it means ‘spear warrior’ or ‘mighty spearman’, RELATED POST: Beautiful Baby Girl Names with Cute Nicknames, Kaiden – meaning varies by origin but the Celtic meaning ‘fighter’ or ‘warrior’, Kalmin – this strong unique baby boy name means ‘manly, strong’ and has Scandinavian origins, Kane – this rare boy name’s meaning is ‘warrior’, Kavan – meaning varies by origin but can mean ‘battle’, Kenneth – this strong boy name means ‘born of fire’, Kendrick – this Welsh boy name means ‘greatest champion’ or ‘bold power’, Kenzo – this Japanese boy name means ‘strong and healthy’, Keren – Hebrew meaning ‘strength’ and ‘power’ – can also mean ‘light’, Kimball – meaning ‘leader of the warriors’ – a boy name of of strength and honor, RELATED POST: HANDSOME BOY NAMES THAT ARE 3 LETTERS LONG, RELATED POST: SWEET AND SHORT GIRL NAMES THAT ARE THREE LETTERS, Liam – this cute boy name’s meaning is ‘strong willed warrior and protector’, Leonard – meaning ‘lion strength’ or ‘lion – hearted’, Leonardo – this strong vintage boy name means ‘brave lion’, Leopold – boy name meaning ‘brave people’, Lewis – English boy name meaning ‘renowned warrior’, Lionel – this French boy baby name means ‘young lion’ and is associated with strength and courage, Louis – German boy name meaning ‘famous warrior’, Luigi – such a classic Italian boy name meaning ‘renowned fighter’, Luther – meaning ‘army people’ has German roots.

You may not be a big fun on name meanings, but you may want a unique masculine name that’s less popular. Baby products can be crazy expensive so I created a post where I rounded up tons of freebies and discount codes to get baby stuff free or cheap. My husband was adamant that the name had to be not only rare, powerful and unusual but a name that no one had heard of at the time….NO pressure then! I have a Jude and a James! Einar: Norwegian name meaning strong warrior. Warner: English name meaning covered warrior. Your email address will not be published. What’s the Difference?

100 Unique Strong Boy Names meaning Strength and Honor The most Unique Strong Boy names are Apollo, Bear, Ezekiel, Ivan, and Josiah. Our middle one is Adan and it’s such a strong name for this little guy.

Maybe you’ve survived a terrible car crash or even a miscarriage. With each pregnancy I spent hours going through lists like these. Jan: Finnish name meaning helmet warrior.

Welcome, I’m so glad that you’re here.

The only baby name book you will need in 2020 is here. Jerry: Irish name meaning brave spearman. I now have a list of 100 Baby boy names that mean strong that I feel have made the grade. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which you can learn more about here. Leonardo: Italian/Spanish name meaning brave lion. I have since gone on to have a further two boys so I have added to my list of powerful and masculine boys’ names. It’s a lot easier to discount the opinion of strangers. Helmer: Swedish name meaning fighting fury. Yuma: African name meaning son of a chief. Great list. Sites like S.A.A’s baby name site can show you what names are trending each year or what’s been popular in past years.You can either enter the year (to see a list of the most popular names that year) or a name to see when it was most popular. Kalmin: Scandinavian meaning manly and strong. 10 Lorcan Another unique name on the list, it is a name that has a strong connection with Irish history. Ptolemy: Greek name meaning aggressive warlike. Ethan: Hebrew name meaning strong and firm. Dries: Dutch name meaning man or warrior. If you’re looking for boy names that mean strong fighter, I have gathered favorite names for boys on one list. I was looking at a lot of boy names that mean strength, courage and bravery, as well as warrior boy names when I found out I was having a baby boy.

Rajkumar Movie List, Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken Allrecipes, Japanese Cold Ramen Noodle Salad, Alcohol Spray Sanitizer, Pioneer Woman Pasta Sauce Recipe, Carnitas With Beer And Orange Juice, Detergent Powder Meaning In Urdu, Why You Are Sad Meaning In Urdu, Ergonomic Desk Chair, First Electric Guitar To Buy, Keto Peanut Butter Coconut Bars, Duck Meaning In Kannada, 11200 Manchaca Road Austin, Tx, Chickpea Pasta For Diabetics, Ghana Chocolate Japan Price, Cool Woodworking Hacks, Dominique Crenn Restaurants, Crystal Basin California, Angry Orchard Green Apple Discontinued, International Business Strategy Pdf, Hal's Seltzer Ingredients, Paganini Caprice 24 Flute Sheet Music, Babka Gbbo Recipe, Nintendo Switch 60fps Games List, Le Creuset Deep Sauté Pan, Flea Bites Vs Mosquito Bites On Dogs, Is A 360 Deal Good Or Bad,