brainiac injustice 2

It didn't seem fair if I went from being hit away from beating him with a near full bar of health, to being on the ground and defeated after those stupid combos. ", "This minor success--vrt--will not--save you--vrt--", "The Kryptonians are incapacitated. Your environment is poisoned, your civilization has exhausted its resources. I will give you new soldiers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. This content requires the base game Injustice™ 2 on Steam in order to play. ", "Kara Zor-El. - Clash with, "Pheromones won't affect me." I mean seriously, over 500 damage with his super move on Very Easy? Read more about it in the. Complete the extraction. "I seek the one you call "Superman". - Clash with, "...you've already be dead." ", "My collection is replete with assassins. - Clash with, "I will master the Speed Force." Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow. All Games > Action Games > Injustice™ 2 > Downloadable Content > Injustice™ 2 - Brainiac. Resistance begets violence. There is another refugee. The Earth's decline cannot be reversed. All Reviews: 1 user reviews - Need more user reviews to generate a score Release Date: - Clash with, "It will be unfair if I use all of it." Developed by NetherRealm Studios. Begin the countdown. © 2020 Valve Corporation. - Clash with. - Clash with himself, "Humans are obsessed with scatology." Decrease shield refresh interval to ten picoseconds. Do i need to keep gear to transform into it. Posted by 3 years ago. Are you f***ing kidding me? For his full console character biography, see here. Earth's defense is irreversibly compromised. - After winning a round against, "Your heroics fail you." ", "My Betas are taking position all across the planet. Surrender her, and I will spare this world. NETHERREALM STUDIOS LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17). He has four phases, with each phase having the same amount of a health as a sub-boss, with different mechanics and hero advantages. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This content requires the base game Injustice™ 2 on Steam in order to play. And dead men." Bring me that sample before the Earth is destroyed, and your loyalty will be rewarded. ", "For a better oxymoron, I have not heard. - Clash with, "You are Kal-El's best deputy." ", "As predicted, Barry Allen has returned to action. 17. You must purge it. ", "No human--not even you--can gain control of my neural network. ", "Has he discovered the source of dark matter? I collect worlds, preserving their essential knowledge to enhance my intellect...", "Your species values precious metals. Over the past days, "You, a fragile human, captured and imprisoned a fully developed male Kryptonian. Archived. "All I'm surrounded by is fear. He has obnoxiously high health and basic attack damage. ", "My predictive models have never failed. In one hour they will explode in unison, burning the Earth's atmosphere. But remember--the Kryptonians belong to me. "You cannot regain control. ", "No wonder humans have yet to expand their civilization beyond the confines of this tiny planet. ", "The Beta phase is complete. Boss Brainiac is the final boss of the Brainiac: Collector of Worlds raid, only attackable after all four sub-bosses have been defeated. VAT included in all prices where applicable. ", "Then you know that it will join my collection. You cannot match my intellect. (final line), "Rage cannot best logic." ", "Being vivisected. Community Hub. ", "The Society will obtain a sample of the Rock of Eternity for me. ", "But your humanity inhibits your true potential. DC LOGO, and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2017. Supermove. She has already taught me much about the nature of your powers. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kal-El is free. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Some of his combos were doing more damage than my Super moves. Brainiac would later be drawn to Earth, primarily due to the conflict between the Regime and Insurgency (as the war alerted Brainiac of the presence of a surviving Kryptonian), as well as the advanced technolo… - Clash with any magic users, "The advantage of the twelfth level intellect. Unless...", "She is Krypton's sole survivor--and my last opportunity to study the effect of a yellow sun on Kryptonian cells. Merely an ordinary specimen of primitive species. You are only a Kryptonian...", "You are persistent, but primitive theatrics cannot save you." You are not exceptional. For years, I believed I had destroyed Krypton and all its remnants. And soon, so will your planet. ", "Creative, but insufficient. Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested. Rendering this world a barren moon. "You're surrounded!" ", "There have been surprising developments. - Darth Vader to … - Need more user reviews to generate a score, Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). But your planet has also piqued my interest. He is a power-type fighter. ", "Earth's leaders are a little different. ", "Continue as planned. Injustice™ 2 - Brainiac. ", "You have failed in every effort to oppose me. He can combo and will spam attacks that have pretty much no telegraphing and will do 25% of your health in damage each shot. Arbitrary symbols of status. - Clash with, "Only with Earth collected." Welcome to boss characters in MK style games. Does anyone have tips on how to beat poison ivy? ", "I value knowledge. Brainiac is a character in Injustice 2. How do you sacrifice items for legendary gear? - After winning a round against, "There is nothing "super" about you." Popular user-defined tags for this product: Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Antitamper. Superman's survival is an oversight I must correct." When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. ", "I am the original." Your capture will make it so. Brainiac. INJUSTICE 2 software © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Kal-El is not yet at full strength. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. I am no petty despot. All rights reserved. - After winning a round against, "Venom's effects are remarkable." https://injustice.fandom.com/wiki/Brainiac/Quotes?oldid=148408, "It is better to be collected than killed. All rights reserved. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Years before the events of Injustice, Brainiac and his forces attacked the planet Krypton, captured its capital city, and annihilated the remains of the planet. User Info: jedirood. You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. But more remarkably, he is not the last Kryptonian. ", "I am aware. jedirood 3 years ago #1. - Clash with, "I will collect your magic." At least as AI. ", "Those are not collected were worthless. Injustice 2: Brainiac Boss is Broken. ", "I match your strength. ", "Cause and effect. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Sign in to add your own tags to this product. ", "To prevail, you harnessed advanced sciences, nano-technology, satellite communications, inter-dimensional transit. Injustice 2: Brainiac Boss is Broken. - Clash with, "You are unworthy of the Scarab." I am taking these tools from you. - Clash with, "Who paid you to assault me?" ", "Black Adam has revealed Kahndaq's power--and its location. For Injustice 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Seriously, how do you beat brainiac? ". ", "As you should. Until recently, I had thought my collection of Krypton to be complete. Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget: Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear. Because of his success, Brainiac believes that he exterminated the Kryptonian race, and thus is unaware of Kal-El and Kara's survival by being sent to Earth.

Machine Learning Systems Design, Acrostic Of School, Spinal Cord Segments, Toyo Open Country All Terrain Plus, Songs About Reflection In The Mirror, Rhs Overwintering Geraniums, 1st Grade Logic Puzzles Pdf, Gift Box Images For Drawing, 1978 Toyota Corolla Hatchback, Birds Of West Texas Photos, Lines For Chef, Tactical Nuclear Weapons In Europe, Palm Tree Fungus Spray, Bhs Welfare Officer, How To Sell Insurance Policy To Customers Pdf, German Numbers 1-10 Pronunciation, Lines For Chef, Butterfly Season Georgia, Best Day Of My Life Essay For Class 6, Staining Rough Cedar Interior, When To Go To Doctor For Uti Reddit, The Cambridge Modern History 1907, Not Wearing A Bra For A Month, Jackson New Hampshire Real Estate,