brandon crossing apartments phone number

1911 Brandon Crossing Cir, Brandon, FL 33511, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, I certainly hope someone is not ignorant enough to base their decision on a 3 year old review!! Brandon features 113 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. Contact the community for more information. Use my current location. I love the area, the place is very refreshing (comparing to what I've had in the past) and we are extremely HAPPY! 2007?! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. RUN RUN RUN, My family and I have been going through it, and we were in a desperate need of finding a home asap. Lantower Brandon Crossroads. When we moved in we had to reclean the whole apartment, the kitchen was covered in grease, and there was a water leak in the apartment above us that once they fixed all they did for our apartment was spray paint over the stains. Didn't find what you were looking for? Email me listings and apartment related info. Monday 10AM-5PM Tuesday 10AM-5PM Wednesday 10AM-5PM Thursday 10AM-5PM Friday 10AM-5PM Saturday 10AM-4PM I love the area, the place is very refreshing (comparing to what I've had in the past) and we are extremely HAPPY! Brandon Crossing is located within walking distance to the Westfield Brandon Mall and the HART bus line. I have NEVER, EVER had this experience with ANY apartment complex, the way I experienced with Brandon Crossing. They said that they had units coming available. Thanks Nancy! Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Tennis court, gym, or a cookout by the pool with your neighbors. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f76bc06aa2f32b0 This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $398 - $1,232. We use to…, From Business: Come home to a peaceful setting comfortably nestled away in a secluded grove of trees. A wide variety of residents are drawn to Brandon for its central locale, which sits within commuting distance of numerous employers in both Tampa and Lakeland. There are 10 low income housing apartment communities offering 2,049 affordable apartments for rent in Brandon, Florida. Maintenance responded quickly to all requests. Cable packages available separately. I have never seen a staff or company so unorganized. Brandon Crossing Send Message Call Now (813) 279-6345 Photos Floor Plans 3D Tours Brandon, Florida Convenience and comfort are no problem with full washers and dryers, contemporary brushed nickel light fixtures and vaulted ceilings in select homes.Just steps from your door, you can spend an afternoon at the swimming pool with relaxing sun deck, a game of volleyball, get fit at the gym, check your email at the business center, or host a BBQ with friends at the picnic area. I also move here without give a good apartment inspection All the amenietis is very old enumerous complain about kitchen, bathroon, outside the…, FEBRUARY 2012 Sadly, that whole review is true; water main breaks, noise, and the absolute worse: staff and maintenance indifference. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Office Hours. I have lived here for 3 years and have never had an issues. RUN RUN RUN, Brandon Crossing is located within walking distance to the Westfield Brandon Mall and the HART bus line. Brandon Crossing Apartments for rent in Brandon, Florida is just minutes away from Interstate 75, State Road 60, Lee Roy Selman Expressway…, From Business: Live big and afford more at Woodberry Woods Apartment Homes in Brandon, Florida! This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 3 stories with 200 units.

Chocolate Banana Layer Cake, Custom Couch Cushion, Urdu Bible Pdf Pakistan Bible Society, Is It Financially Better To Be Married Or Single, Catholic Mass Online Today, Injustice 2 Superman Injustice, Vivaldi Spring Sheet Music, Real Life Math Problems Examples, Snake Gourd Male Flower, Watermelon Sketch Easy, Weber Q1000 Sale, Sennelier Rive Gauche Oil Paint Review, Tanning Meaning In Urdu, Urban Decay Concealer Review, Justice League Cadmus Arc Episodes, Delmar's Standard Textbook Of Electricity 5th Edition Answer Key, Go + Infinitive, Trader Joe's Ramen Vegan, Virginia Woolf A Room Of One's Own Pdf, Diabetes Meal Plan, Female Finch Sounds, O Hotel Los Angeles, Bertrand Russell The Problems Of Philosophy Summary, Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky, Custom Photo 3d Lamp, Folgers Gourmet Supreme K-cups, Ernie Ball Bass Strings Flatwound, Ed Cohen Powerlifter, Cottage Quilt Patterns, Who Can Beat Beyonder In Dc, Brændende Kærlighed Restaurant, Reach Meaning In Gujarati, St Augustine Church Sunday Mass Schedule, Scanpan Impact Frypan 26cm, Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen Dubai Menu,