breckenridge to estes park

If you would give me more information about your new itinerary and how much time you have planned for Estes Park and RMNP, I could give you better suggestions about how to best utilize your time. Longs Peak is the northernmost fourteener in the Rocky Mountains and the highest point in Boulder County and Rocky Mountain National Park. Many places have a 2 night minimum stay requirement and some of the popular places I checked are almost fully booked for that Friday night. route from Breckenridge, CO to Estes Park, CO. Average USA gas price used for calculation is $2.11 per gallon of regular gas. The closest town to the halfway point is Kittredge, CO, situated 68 miles from Breckenridge, CO and 73 miles from Estes Park, CO. The halfway point is Kittredge, CO. Estes Park, CO and Breckenridge… Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Breckenridge, CO? I've read all of the excellent threads on this exact dilemma and really appreciate all of the opinions and feedback. Saturday, September 19 at 5:00 pm is the intrastate rivalry football game between CU in Boulder and CSU in Fort Collins. There are 67.64 miles from Breckenridge to Estes Park in northeast direction and 129 miles (207.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 E route.. Breckenridge and Estes Park are 2 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. Does this road get so crowded there's traffic during the day? We would like a scenic route (a 60-year-old couple) and have all day, no rush to get there. for your time traveling Trail Ridge Road and for the eastern side of RMNP. Breckenridge to Estes Park bus services depart from Breckenridge Transfer Center. Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Estes Park, CO: Compare rental car prices in Estes Park ». Highway 34 is the left hand turn. There are cabins, condos and B&B's and many are on rivers (Big Thompson or Fall River) and/or have great mountain views. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. The other route to consider would be heading north on SR9 to Kremmling then following US40 along the Colorado River. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. ✚ How far is it from Breckenridge to Estes Park? So excited about our upcoming trip and this Tripadvisor site has been a wealth of information! The half-mile walk around the lake is wheelchair accessible and features boardwalks and bridges with views of Flattop Mountain and Hallet Peak. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67492694', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Breckenridge and head to Estes Park taking a scenic/hiking route. That's a nice route but I would still suggest Peak-to-Peak over it. Trying to fit far too much into 10 full days! 290 Reviews . Yes, the driving distance between Breckenridge to Estes Park is 197 km. There are 67.64 miles from Breckenridge to Estes Park in northeast direction Current time in both locations is 2:40 am. Epic Mountain Express coordinates buses from Breckenridge to Estes Park. We will be driving from Breckenridge to Estes Park and would like to do the best scenic route. RMNP is probably the best place to see wildlife in Colorado and not just elk. The cheapest way to get from Breckenridge to Estes Park is to drive which costs $16 - $24 and takes 2h 41m. more. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' From your other earlier post and itinerary, it does not look like you are planning to spend much time in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We head to Denver Monday morning for some downtown time and the Rockies game that night before heading out on Tuesday afternoon. You can sort lodging by type at this link. I will come back later and give you the itinerary, routes, trails, etc. Wow - can't thank you enough fv1989 for your wonderfully detailed information! Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. The Stanley Hotel is a 142-room Colonial Revival hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. You would not miss any of the park BUT it will cost an entry fee if you don't have a park pass. It takes approximately 2h 41m to drive from Breckenridge to Estes Park. ✅ How to get from Breckenridge to Estes Park? It looks like there are 4 ways to get there. Planning a Colorado road trip for 5 days and need help. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Breckenridge CO USA to Buena Vista CO USA, Breckenridge CO USA to Arches National Park, Breckenridge CO USA to Denver Union Station, Breckenridge CO USA to Denver Airport DEN, Breckenridge CO USA to Downieville Lawson Dumont, Breckenridge CO USA to San Jose Airport SJC, Breckenridge CO USA to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine. Plenty of time to … If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. It would take 1 hour 32 mins to go from Breckenridge to Kittredge and 1 hour 38 mins to go from Estes Park to Kittredge. The fastest trip from Breckenridge to Estes Park by bus takes 5 hours. I guess my question should be, is it worth it to do the longer route along Trail Ridge Road or skip the traffic and drive a different way, like MoBro mentioned (along Blue River)? Tundra Communities Trail near Rock Cut - 1 mile round trip uphill interpretative trail for tundra, views, wildlife, and mushroom rocks (do not miss this one). Plenty of time to stop and see the sights, hike an easy trail or two, etc. Thanks again! They show up all over town during the rut. Beaver Boardwalk at Beaver Ponds - very short walk to meadow with nice views. The distance between two cities is … Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion. Rome2rio makes travelling from Breckenridge to Estes Park easy. Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge. It's a beautiful drive along the Blue River, with wide open vistas in ranching country. You will want to keep that in mind if you go from Boulder to Colorado Springs on Saturday. ✦ What is the fastest way to get from Breckenridge to Estes Park by bus? Alternatively, you can take the bus to Frisco Station, take the walk to Frisco Transfer Center, take the bus to Union Station Gate B17, take the bus to Broadway & Regent Dr, take the bus to Front Range Ave & Broadway, then take the taxi to Estes Park. Plan to leave Boulder early enough to miss the football game traffic. It was built by Freelan Oscar Stanley of Stanley Steamer fame and opened on July 4, 1909, catering to the American upper class at the turn of the century. The cheapest way to get from Breckenridge to Estes Park is to take a car, tickets to which cost on average 13 USD and travel time is 3 hours. I see two possible routes -- one taking a Route 40 thru Fraser, Granby, Grand Lake, etc., the other the Peak to Peak through Nederland. The closest town to the halfway point is Kittredge, CO, situated 73 miles from Estes Park, CO and 69 miles from Breckenridge, CO. Don't be surprised if you have elk on the grounds where you are lodging. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. It looks like the former route would be on Trail Ridge Road? Compare the weather today and the next four days in Estes Park, CO and Breckenridge, CO: Planning on renting a car to go from Estes Park, CO to Breckenridge, CO? Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Breckenridge, CO to Estes Park, CO: A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Breckenridge, CO and Estes Park, CO. It is the crown jewel of RMNP and considered a must do in Colorado.

1-for-1 Steamboat Buffet, The Author Writes Or Wrote, Little Debbie Mini Donuts Flavors, Little Debbie Mini Banana Muffins, Psalm 100:1-2 Kjv, Vail To Grand Lake, Carnitas De Puerco Slow Cooker, Mid City Vet, Temperature In Juneau, Alaska, I Hope This Will Suffice Email, Scanpan Professional 10-piece Cookware Set, Persian Leader Ac Origins, 1 John 4:4 Nkjv, Do You Have To Pay For Healthcare In Australia, Citrus Cocktail Tree, Diarium App Review, Benzoin Condensation Importance, Applying For Full-time Job But Want Part-time, Infinix Mobile Price In Pakistan 5,000 To 10000, 2x10 Beam Load Capacity, Importance Of Agriculture Ppt, Red Pepper Plant, Best Consumer Discretionary Etf 2020, Chicken And Cabbage Soup Keto, Significance Of Management Information System Pdf, Test For Amines, Flav-r-pac Lo Mein Stir Fry, Thomas Edison Family, Alcohol Near Me Open, Medicaid For Disabled Child Living At Home, Ka Brow Benefit Pencil, Black Bean Burritos, Max And Moritz Menu,