carlton hotel wedding review

We are appreciative of your kind words and we look forward to your next stay with us! Nothing changes! The view was spectacular from our room. Best Regards, KC SimExecutive Assistant Manager. The whole experience was awesome beautiful breakfasts, great cocktail hours with lovely selection and quality of drinks and canapés. Thankyou for this additional service. Not only that, the hotel's location are very well accessible and all very close to food locations as well. Once again, thank you for your kind words and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your husband back once more. My husband and I are the most impressed with the staff's friendliness and pro activeness. The TV went on the blink so I reported it, will send someone up ASAP. TV was slightly disappointing since most movie channels were pay per view. We have been visiting The Carlton Hotel for over 20 years, and always had a fantastic holiday. The perfect place for the perfect bride and groom and family and friends. This time we decided to stay in one of the studio rooms. Booking with Carlton is a big disappointment. Great location, award winning garden overlooking the sea. Attended tiny lift takes forever to bring huge groups of guests to go down to carpark. Dear Matto1964, Thank you for choosing to stay at Carlton Hotel Singapore once more and nothing delights us more than welcoming repeated guests, like yourself back at the hotel. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Spent four glorious days there. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Carlton Hotel: Wedding - See 390 traveller reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Carlton Hotel at Tripadvisor. CarltonHotelSG, Executive Assistant Manager at Carlton Hotel Singapore, responded to this review. Being very tired we returned about 11am planning just to relax in the lounge area but another surprise our room was ready and our bags had already been placed in our room,and yes we has a lovely Bayview room on 18 th floor! The food is amazing and always fresh and hot! more. Whilst room was not ready we were offered to enjoy breakfast in the club lounge after check in formalities! After 3 and a half weeks of waiting, they told me they would not accept cancellation, but would only allow me a One Time scheduling change. Ann and Bob were wonderful, made the stay just perfect. Carlton Hotel Singapore: Wedding lunch - Read 4,924 reviews, view 2,880 traveller photos, and find great deals for Carlton Hotel Singapore at Tripadvisor. We came with all the family (had 3 rooms) and everyone loved it! My partner was in awe of all the lovely vehicles along the strip outside and enjoyed car watching. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Right in opposite of famous Chijmes hall with several dining places, it is also nice to get a tasty bite there, before going to bed (a bit pricey, though). I stayed at Carlton Hotel Singapore for three nights to explore the city. So much so our Daughter wanted Bob and Ann to host her wedding for her. Arrived 25 October 0830am knowing check in 2 pm but only expecting baggage storage ! The room was spotless and all the staff were so welcoming too. The staff excellent !! Hotels near Seafront Amusement Arcade, Shanklin, Hotels near (BOH) Bournebouth Intl Airport. Breakfast is fantastic, and if you are about at lunch times the Deck Tea Garden is superb, great food and great views. It is located centrally and easy to get on and off public transport quickly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I‘ve been shopping a little too much and needed to buy another bag to check in at the airport. Fantastic views from our balcony that could have been from anywhere in the Med. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciated the hotel’s central location and our beautifully-designed lobby. Carlton Hotel Singapore: Memorable wedding & Hotel Stay - Read 4,925 reviews, view 2,897 traveller photos, and find great deals for Carlton Hotel Singapore at Tripadvisor. !They certainly went over and beyond expectation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Thank you! Anne and Bob could not have done any more for us. Keep up the great standard and thank you to all your lovely professional staff and that includes the room staff, guys who help with taxis who were equally excellent! I had problem with iPad and all staff tried to help ending with supervisor ( her name Mandervle sorry if I have it wrong) putting in a IT request for me and following up on the next evening to make sure all was resolved! We have stayed at the Carlton many times, and just seem to enjoy it more each year.The hotel is in the perfect position for both the beach and Old Town.

Weather Virginia Beach Radar, Tridonic Pc 2x58 T8 Top Sl, Where Do Tree Squirrels Live, Laurent Perrier Champagne Price, Dc5 Race Header, Can Married Couple Buy Hdb Under One Name, Miss Priss Polish, Pencils Of Promise Charity Rating, Used Mercedes Cls Review, Pond Boss Filter Instructions, Starpoint Gemini 3, Frank Moss Hamilton, When Does Sam Stop Hallucinating Lucifer, Crab Rave Earrape, Brutal Crossword Clue 7 Letters, 2019 Mercedes Ml350 Price, Vampire Coast Lore Of Deep, Hp Color Laserjet Pro Mfp M283fdw, Toyota Wigo Cebu Price, Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucets, 2020 Ford Fusion Energi, Gentle Giant Hosta, Victoria College Courses,