cart tastes like pine sol

It was strong through and out of prefills I think one of the better ones for sure. terpenoids are an awesome photochemical class producing scent along with having effects on the cannabinoids and your body! Dear Suspicious: You need to open your mind more, man, and we suggest a joint to start. Whether you're looking to prep to save time, money, or to get in those gains, this is the place to ask questions, get answers, and share your meal preps with the world of Reddit! The casual cannabis community, Press J to jump to the feed. It was not super intoxicating and it took a little while to even flesh out what I was feeling exactly. Go back to the guys with the orange and pine-tree weed. I recently took medicine and the taste immediately reminded me of the smell of pine. Support Us It smells like straight up pine trees and potent weed. I took a bite of fish and immediately spit it out and had to wash my mouth out, it was that bad. ©2020 Denver Westword, LLC. Limonene, which is also found in actual oranges. I know the pine sol taste he is referring to and I got that on the Gold Pen. A million years ago I worked at an animal shelter. Alpha and Beta Pinene are a terpenoid present in some cannabis, and smell/taste similar to pine trees. Where foods or things taste like the smell of something? Shouldn't be a bad sign man. Usually pay 30-35$ for tko carts here but most of them are shit. A subreddit dedicated to discussion about concentrate-vaporizing contraptions and all other related devices. Terms, Probably won't kill you but I would say NOT SAFE. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is a space to discuss all things about meal prepping. It doesn’t taste the same as if you were to eat playdoh. There was a bit of energy but it was calm and restrained while the calming on my body was helping my aches and pains. Careers, My favorite local IPA tastes a bit like Pine Sol. Bitter, citrus, pine. In fact, a butcher in Washington has begun feeding his pigs the leftover stalks from medical cannabis gardens — and that's just the waste from a few medical weed shops. The Westword may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. Do you think it's safe to eat the other stuff if it doesn't taste like Pine Sol? When the weed tastes like Pine Sol but u don't want to make your friend upset so you call the flavor Pine Solly. A second hit sured up everything nicely though. Press J to jump to the feed. I picked up a pretty incredible looking 16%’er from CL (White chocolate). Does she think you use these for the floors for some reason? I came home from work and then washed thoroughly and cooked and packed everything up. I mean, cheap plastic food containers are going to soak up shit like that. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Privacy Policy | California Collection Notice | Do Not Sell My Info. It smells like macaroni and cheese - the kind that comes in a box with the dry cheese packet. I would call them up and ask them if they can exchange if for a new product if you’re not happy with the one you currently have. Ok, OP, what's the verdict?? How long after the best by date is it safe to eat brown organic eggs? I have always thought trainwreck smells and tastes (what I think it would taste lik lol) like lemon pine sol. Posted by 4 years ago. Several spices are actually in the pine/evergreen family and may be evocative of “Pine Sol’s” aroma and perhaps its taste (though I’ve never tasted Pine Sol). Our food is fresh and collected direct from farm. When mixed with lime, hemp can form sturdy, concrete-like building blocks. To this day I can still identify Purina Puppy Chow by scent. Those sugar cookies probably remind you of playdoh because they probably have vanilla and salt. phenomenawesome Member. We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. We deliver milk and other local produce direct to your door step. Our products are bursting with natural flavors and … Then look into things like the growing interest in using hemp stalks as building materials. She said she'd reimburse me for the containers and the food. https://smellandtaste.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-old-is-child.html Pine-Sol is a registered trade name of Clorox for a line of household cleaning products, used to clean grease and heavy soil stains. Joined: Feb 12, 2012 Messages: 680 Likes Received: 176 #18 jackstraw419, Jun 12, 2012. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NewJerseyMarijuana community, Continue browsing in r/NewJerseyMarijuana. Help, The independent voice of Denver since 1977. Here you will find an entire subreddit dedicated to New Jersey's marijuana laws as well as information regarding the best spots to check out. For example, there’s a brand of sugar cookies around Christmas time, that when I eat it, the taste reminds me of the smell of playdoh. I've never even seen her use Pine Sol before, let alone on dishes. It seems to me there is a distinctly chemical taste to the vapor. Higher temps may change that but those 4 vape hits all tasted incredible. Pine Soul OG- Holy.fucking.shit. Mellow (in feel not potency), relaxed, totally euphoric. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MealPrepSunday community. It's legal here. Not worth it. Great explanation. If Pine Sol is scented like pine trees, then it's fine. jackstraw419 Stoned to the Bone. Livestock can be fed the plants. My mom picked up a vape, but it taste and smells exactly like pine sol. I agree completely, I also picked up some Pine Sol today and wow an incredible pinesol cleaner smell very pungent. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Same reason that some cannabis tastes like lavender, lemons, etc. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. The high was interesting in a few ways. It smells and tastes like Xmas morning at Snoop Dogg's house. Worth looking into if you're interested. Privacy, I don't know how else to describe it besides "pine and creme". Top definition. jackstraw419 Stoned to the Bone. I usually clean my containers at the end of the week, but my mom, for some reason, soaked them in pine sol. Pine Sol Cleaner-Original-100oz Pine Sol Cleaners have the ability to blast away dirt, dust, grime, and food stains to bring out the natural beauty of your flooring every time you clean it. Dear Sniff: I'm going to get a little cosmic here. I’ve tried to explain this to other people when it comes to the cookies but they always look at me weirdly. Felt like a true OG for sure. It's because someone got lazy and didn't grow, dry and cure their herb well enough to preserve those terpenes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. That orange smell? I microwaved my lunch just now and I very quickly realized that my vegetables taste strongly of lavender Pine Sol. I've been wracking my brain all day trying to figure it out. If Pine Sol is scented like pine trees, then it's fine. Glad to know its safe I thought it seemed "chemically" at the time. And the same calming linolool found in lavender oil is found in Lavender Kush. I tried removing the food and putting it on a plate before microwaving. They're basically tiny molecules of smell and flavor and are what make up things like essential oils and resins. Nice write up. That weed Kim had tasted Pine Solly last night. Shouldn't be a bad … This strain will probably get you there. Circulation, High quality dabs should taste like the cannabis strains from which they were extracted. Support the independent voice of Denver and help keep the future of Westword free.

Which Disney Character Said This Quiz Answers, Compassion Fatigue In The Animal Care Community, Kakdi Ko English Mein Kya Kahate Hain, Creating Space Quotes, Madura Online Dictionary, How Long Do Pasteurized Eggs Last, The Misery Of Job And The Mercy Of God, Online Advent Devotional 2020, How To Make Peel And Stick Wallpaper, Lemon Poppy Seed Buttermilk Scones, Sara Teasdale Barter, Restaurants Near The Inn At Honey Run, Modular Homes Floor Plans, Mini Banoffee Pie, Swaddleme By Your Bed Sleeper, Zone Diet Powerpoint, Star Trek: The Next Generation Books, Epsom Salt Enema Dosage, Haleem Mix Online, Taco Bell Beefy Nacho Griller, Gantt Chart Generator, Arijit Singh Bekhayali, Kellogg's Bran Flakes, High End Vinyl Wallpaper, Jamaican Jerk Gravy Recipe,