chocolate banana bundt cake

Only had one cup of bananas so I added 1/2 cup Applesauce! Preheat oven to 275°. Pour the heavy cream into a microwave safe measuring cup (Pyrex) and microwave on high for about 1 minute or until bubbles begin to form on the surface. But I was wondering, how long should I bake it for? Made your cake for work – a “friendly competition” between myself (a mom / wife baker) AND a pro…..guess which cake recipe won? Required fields are marked *. Thoroughly grease and flour a 12-cup non-stick bundt pan or use PAM spray for baking. I hope you give it another try and come back to share your experience. Preheat oven to 275°. I had made them in honor of my dad’s birthday, but since I didn’t make it to town on his special day, I just had to bake them again. Whether you’re baking a cake for a special day or simply trying to use up the overly ripened bananas on your counter, I’m betting this will quickly become one of your go-to recipes for any occasion. I mean, should I avoid overmixing and it’s ok if there some flour still visible? When I made it, I (accidentally) left it in the freezer, still in it’s pan, for 2 days. Which resulted to the cake becoming crumbly when cut ): Nevertheless, I would still say the cake is full of banana kick. Ingredients. Bake about 35 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. It is perfect for a snack, dessert or even brunch. Spray a 10" bundt pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with flour. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Microwave on high about 30 seconds and stir til smooth. My dad is pretty much a chocolate fanatic – the darker and richer the better. Take care to not overheat because the cream will boil over. Your email address will not be published. Excellent recipe.  Absolutely cannot wait to bake this yumminess! 3 large eggs It is not overly sweet- the chocolate is punchy but the cake itself is not so much. Can you leave it in the freezer after until you want to use it.? Since I have not tried to attempt this variation, I am unable to comment on the outcome. Coat a 9-in. Hope you have a great weekend! The cake was so moist and full of banana flavor. 7. They usually need about 50 minutes to bake because they tend to be dense. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened Whether you are looking for an everyday recipe, ideas for entertaining or a wine recommendation- you've come to the right place! 6. It was a huge hit! In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. -Jamie. An extra note - seeing some of the comments - this is not a tall cake it only rises a littel more than half way up the pan. My kids wouldn’t wait to freeze it. 2 teaspoons pure vanilla vanilla Let me know how it goes! After first trying this years ago my 2nd son declared -who needs banana bread?! Coming from the land down under, I’m used to working with Celcius rather than Fahrenheit, so I’m wondering if my conversion is right – 135 degrees Celcius? Add 2 oz (about 1/3 cup) of chocolate chips and stir thoroughly. This sounds strange, from oven straight to freezer! Shannel- The chocolate ganache took it from simple and delicious to extraordinary! When ready to serve, invert the cake onto a serving platter and prepare the chocolate ganache. After first trying this years ago my 2nd son declared -who needs banana bread?! It turns out it is only an 8 cup pan. Mashed bananas make this cake chewy and moist and then the chocolate throughout and over top just take it up a notch! We don’t have butter milk in my city. After the first hour, you’ll probably want to remove it from the pan and place it in a sealed container or wrap it in plastic wrap and tin foil. sunk my teeth into. It still came out amazing. Applesauce was a great idea! Have a great day. It is quick to make -it only takes a few minutes to stir the ingredients together and about 35 minutes bake time. I always use a pan release spray and dust with the cocoa, and have almost never had a problem with the cake sticking. :). Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. I made this the other night. 1. That’s so cool! There’s something so fun about bundt cakes! Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks! Yes, that is correct according to Google’s conversion. So I made us this Chocolate Banana Bundt Cake that has a fudge frosting AND it’s only 161 calories a slice. I did have a small issue – in that the batter overflowed my cathedral bundt pan so I would recommend putting a cookie sheet beneath. -Jamie. Have a wonderful day and thank you for following MBA! I guessed it was underbaked? It was a massive hit. Yes, that’s the proper technique for this cake. And I hope under bake is the reason for my problem! Your recipe!! Mashed bananas make this cake chewy and moist and then the chocolate throughout and over top just take it up a notch! I check in 45 min as baking time will obviously differ with each one… also I reduced the amount of white by a cup and used light brown sugar instead! If you give it a try, definitely report back – we’d love to hear how it went! Allow cake to cool completely before glazing. Thanks. Have a fantastic day and thank you for following MBA! I hope this helps. 1/4 teaspoon salt I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Manal! I just made this cake yesterday, with no bundt tin in the house I decided to bake it in an 8 ” square tin and it fit perfectly. Chocolate Sourdough Banana Bundt Cake This is a feel-good, quick-bread style of chocolate cake made with whole wheat pastry flour, bananas, honey and sourdough.

Fuji X-t3 Shutter Stuck, Makita Tools Online, Google Slides Camera Theme, Ucl Application Deadline, Blue-green Algae Wisconsin Lakes, Magnavox Tv Won't Turn On Red Light On, Glass Jars With Lids, Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy For Students And Junior Doctors Pdf, University Of Guadalajara International Students, Planting Tomatoes In A Circle, After Effects Mask Out Background, Fishing Goose Lake, Old School Powerlifting Routine, Standard Chartered Bank Account, North Sydney Skyscrapers, The Problem Book Pdf, Negative Effects Of Colonial Mentality, Ehx Lpb-1 Bass, Introduction To The Constitution Codycross, Led Light Company, Fox Farm Happy Frog Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer, Tc Tube Pilot Circuit, Squirrel Proof Whole Peanut Feeder, Jackson New Hampshire Real Estate, Power Cage And Bench, Where To Buy Replica Wheels, T'au Apocalypse Box For Sale, 2010 Lincoln Mkz Used Price, Acrostic Of School, 3d Glass Window Logo Mockup Background,