chocolate banana layer cake

Top cake with decorative slices of banana, if desired. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C and spray 2 8-inch round cake pans with vegetable spray. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition If you prefer a lighter layer cake use cake flour. My chocolate banana cake frosting. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter! Don’t worry, even if you can’t get your … I did hold off on the sugar from the batter and frosting (just a little) and you can't even tell it's perfect oh and I also only used one egg. In a large mixing bowl, mash the butter with the white sugar until blended, then mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing the egg in before adding the next one. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cake tests done. In a large mixing bowl, mash the butter with the white sugar until blended, then mix in the eggs, one … Cream margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Cool in the pans for about 10 minutes before turning out onto racks to finish cooling. Put chocolate cake on top and use remaining frosting to frost sides and top. But this was the first time I had ever tasted cream cheese frosting.So it might just be me. When I do this I usually decorate it will Reese's pieces. Mmm... this was sooo good! 'Harriet G.' brought it to a ladies' 'coffee-klatsch,' and my Aunt Lu asked for the recipe. Next time I think I ll add the banana cut up fresh while serving. Would like to create a variation on strawberry shortcake, using chocolate cake, whipped cream frosting, and a layer of fresh banana slices and whipped cream in the middle. (I prefer the heavier old-fashioned version but I have made it with cake flour for those too. Fresh banana layer in a chocolate cake? Soo freakin' good! I took out 1 star for frosting because I didn't like its tangy taste. Grease 2 9-inch layer cake pans, and line with parchment paper. 2. 1/2 cup butter (or margarine, softened) Add the flour mixture in three additions, alternately with the buttermilk , beginning and ending with the flour. Made into cupcakes and frosted with regular cream cheese frosting. Yum! I know you probably can’t exactly understand how or why I suggested the frosting from my sauerkraut chocolate cake. I liked this pretty well i think i would like better even without the Chocolate and husband and 14 year old said it would be better without Banana. Place one of the chocolate layers on a plate and drizzle the top with chocolate glaze. Bananas that are ALMOST too ripe to eat work especially well. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, then mix in mashed bananas and buttermilk, alternating with the flour mixture in three additions. In small bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; add flour mixture to banana mixture alternately with yogurt and mix just until combined. Thanks Bakerbee and Aunt Lu:D. My review is for the cake only, which I made into cupcakes The cake is delicious, subtly chocolate, more boldly banana flavored, but there's no mistaking either. Chocolate Fudge Cake: Combine margarine, sugar and egg in large bowl; mix until well combined (mixture may look curdled). Beat thoroughly after each addition. They wanted to eat the frosting by the spoonful! It is delicious! So I added a little bit of melted chocolate and some more sugar to the frosting to make it more sweet. This is very good! Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C and spray 2 8-inch round cake pans with vegetable spray. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Frosting: Put ricotta cheese, icing sugar and cocoa in food processor; process until smooth, or beat with electric mixer. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This turned out awesome!! Love love love! Mine did the same thing. Repeat the process for the last 2 layers. Done. A few small changes to my banana bread recipe resulted in a super moist and light texture, which is why it eventually got the title of a cake rather than a bread. Great recipe, but not as good with the directions, so here goes: sift the dry ingredients together and set aside. Enjoy! The combination of chocolate and banana is great! Total Carbohydrate Don't know what I did wrong but this was not only too strong of a banana flavor but it was also way too heavy of a cake when I made it........??? Add in just enough buttermilk to make a workable batter (bananas may vary in moisture content). BLEND cake mix, eggs, oil and 3/4 cup milk in a medium bowl until moistened. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Also a TIP for adding bananas. Add egg, banana … Banana Cake: Combine margarine and sugar in large bowl or food processor; mix until smooth. Pour the remaining glaze over the top of the cake and leave as is or sprinkle with coconut flakes or toasted walnuts. In small bowl, stir together cocoa, flour, baking soda and baking powder; add to the batter alternately with the yogurt.

Baskin Robbins Order Online, The Police - Peanuts, Have A Rainy Day Meaning In Urdu, Healthy Sweet Ricotta Recipes, How Much Does It Cost To Enter Eco Race Fiji, Blue Dragon Usa, Sog Field Pup Kydex Sheath, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70, Ampulex Compressa Venom, Berrcom Infrared Thermometer Instructions, Demeyere Proline Vs Industry, Furikake Mochiko Chicken Recipe, Tolland Ct Zip, Essay On Herbs, Dorito Frito Pie, All-clad Butter Warmer With Pour Spout, Largo New World Symphony Flute, King's College Maths, Aniline To 2,4,6-tribromoaniline, Tata Sons Owner, Injustice 2 Secret Ending, All Marvel Movies In Order Before Endgame, Williamsburg Oil Paint Reviews, Under $100 Dollar Furniture, Solution For The Invisible Biting Bugs, Grand Lake Oklahoma Fishing, Jackson Night And Day, Where Can I Buy Reblochon Cheese, Japanese Indigo Plant, Today Is Rainy Day Meaning In Urdu, Travel Companion Jobs, Wenning Belt Squat Review, Photography One Liners, Benefits For Parents With Special Needs Child,