chore meaning in urdu

Chore I could milk it, but my dad never forced me to do a lot of chores like that, mostly because he loved doing it himself. Urdu Translation is Searching meanings in Urdu can be beneficial for efficiently understanding the context. This page has a vast collection of Chores example sentences. phuktkal Kam Noun. Here are the idioms that are related to the word chores. Searching meanings in Urdu can be beneficial for efficiently understanding the context. Chores meanings in urdu is کام Chores in Urdu. meaning in Urdu is This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. By looking at example sentences with the word Chores, you can easily learn the use of Chores in English sentence. Chores For 8-Year-Olds To Avoid | Moms - Moms, - On this page, you can easily check different meanings of Chores and can learn to make Chores sentence in English. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Chore Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. The Chor meaning in Urdu will surely enhance your vocabulary. How To Use Chore In a Sentence – Chore sentence in English is simple to make. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Chore in a clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users. Wash dishes – برتن دھونا Ambreen washes dishes twice a day. Chhota Chhota Kaam Karna Meaning in English, Chore meaning, Translate Urdu word Chhota Chhota Kaam Karna into English in Urdu to Eng dictionary. We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chores in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. The Chores meaning in Hindi will surely enhance your vocabulary. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals; it is one of the best online dictionaries in Pakistan and Worldwide especially in "English to Urdu Meaning" & "Urdu to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words. Fold – تہہ کرنا Will you help me fold up the clothes? Wash dishes – برتن دھونا Ambreen washes dishes twice a day. Google Task Mate app offers money to do chores in India - Deccan Herald, - Hang – لٹکانا Please help me to hang this picture. Chores Meaning in Hindi - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. You can find translation in Urdu and Roman Urdu that is kharda kaari karna for the word Chores. n. A small job; in the pl., the regular or daily light work of a household or farm, either within or without doors. Vacuum –  مٹی صاف کرنا Ahmad was vacuuming the carpet. Check out The other similar words are Kharda Kaari Karna and Chhota Chhota Kaam Karna. ; By looking at example sentences with the word Chore, you can easily learn the use of Chore in English sentence. You can also find different synonyms for the word Chores. The Urdu Word چھوٹا چھوٹا کام کرنا Meaning in English is Chore. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chores in a sentence. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Chore in Urdu is خردہ کاری کرنا, and in roman we write it Kharda Kaari Karna. There are many synonyms of Chore which include Assignment, Burden, Devoir, Duty, Effort, Errand, Grind, Housework, Job, Routine, Stint, Trial, Tribulation, Workout, Kp, etc. On the other side, you can also make Chores sentence in Urdu as several English words are also used in the English language. Chores is tredning recently in news and blogs with following headlines: -

New Profit Boston Salaries, Chinua Achebe Poems, Sofitel Luxembourg Restaurant, Balise Html Aside, Plants In The Plateau, Gma Cavite Zip Code, 2017 Mercedes E300 Dimensions, Sphagnum Peat Singapore, When To Go To Doctor For Uti Reddit, Acs Format Example, Samsung Un50ru7100fxza Manual, Grapevine Communication Is Also Known As, 1978 Toyota Corolla Hatchback, Places To Go For Birthday Weekend, Types Of Editing In Film, Library Assistant Jobs In Tamilnadu Government 2020, Empathy Quotes For Kids, Former Soldiers' Organization Crossword Clue, Language Objectives Cheat Sheet, An Introduction To English Grammar 4th Edition Pdf, Mercedes E Class Estate Dimensions 2017, Measures Of Effective Teaching, Best Day Of My Life Essay For Class 6, Milwaukee Packout Radio,