cinnamon spice keto muffins

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Your email address will not be published. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your whole family will love them. Home » Dessert » Keto Cinnamon Donut Muffins. Breakfast muffins that fit your diet on top of being delicious. Instead of muffin liners you can grease the wells with cooking spray, but unless you are using a silicone muffin pan I would not recommend this because muffins tend to stick. Sure, I saw a dozen of the sweet treats as something that could be shared. Dr. Thom Collins BS, JD, CKN Certified Ketogenic Nutritionist. I tried dipping these completely in the butter, followed by coating them completely in cinnamon and sugar. Log in. I made this recipe according to what I thought most people would like and expect from Keto Cinnamon Donut Muffins. Granulated Erythritol and cinnamon together are wonderful, and if you add a little butter, what could be better? My other muffin … They are also an easy portable snack. Perfect for breakfast or dessert, These low carb pumpkin muffins will please the whole family. You can see my full disclosure policy, Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT . Divide dough out between 12 silicone cupcake molds. I really want to try one of those doughnut maker things that are like a waffle iron but doughnut shapes. We write all about the Keto Diet and love sharing easy, healthy and delicious Keto recipes to keep our awesome readers on track with their weight loss goals. Kimspireddiy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. The nutrition information and macro proportions are provided as a courtesy and we try to be accurate, but if they don’t look quite right please feel free to do your own calculations. They are lemony and sweet, but not too sweet. Make sure you stir occasionally. Once butter is browned, cool completely. Before jumping to the recipe, don't miss the HELPFUL RECIPE TIPS in the post! These make delicious keto breakfast muffins, keto desserts or keto snacks. You can also subscribe without commenting. It will also really bring together the the other spices, particularly the cinnamon and cloves. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links. Nutritional Info (Per Serving) Calories: Fats (g) Protein (g) Net Carbs (g) 210.0: 20.5: 4.0: 2.5: Want to learn how to use this recipe and more to lose weight? As Amazon Associates we may earn a commision on qualifying purchases. Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes until they are cooked through and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cooked muffins. I found this to be overwhelmingly sweet so I do just the tops of the muffins. There are a few little tricks sprinkled in here to help you achieve maximum deliciousness. Then take the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake, Chocolate Keto Cheesecake(Pressure Cooker). They also go great with a cup of coffee. Coconut flours can make baked good dry. Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan, then combine the cinnamon and sweetener of your choice. As soon as they came out of the deep fryer we’d shake them in a paper lunch-bag full of cinnamon & sugar. It will play nicely with the cloves and ginger for a well balanced taste. 1 C. Almond flour 1/4 C. Coconut flour 2 tsp. and as a special bonus they are really easy to make. But I do think I can talk Brenna into one of those doughnut shaped muffin tins – and due to the fantastic popularity of Keto donuts I think I am going to have to tell her it’s a must. Vanilla extract 1/4 C. Chopped pumpkin seeds for garnish. Print Recipe. We count this as an easy Keto recipe because even though there are quite a few ingredients, it is still mostly a matter of mixing them up and putting them in the oven. Easy to make and everyone will love them. Combine the cinnamon & granulated sweetener of your choice (we recommend erythritol). Allspice is optional because while it does add some interesting floral hints that accentuate the cinnamon and cloves, it is also expensive and not really as common in most peoples’ spice racks. Search. 1 muffin is 1 serving. This post may contain affiliate links. Do not over mix lest you end up with flat dense muffins. 1 heaping tablespoon per muffin well works pretty well. Baking powder 2/3 C. Swerve confectioner’s sugar substitute 1 Tbsp. Orange Extract is also an option in this kind of recipe. If you poked a hole in the middle it would be a doughnut. We know that most people don’t live above 3000 feet but just in case….. At high altitudes – cakes and muffins have a way of puffing up and then falling back down again before they are done. Author of No Nonsense Guide to the Keto Diet and many other articles on weight loss, Intermittent Fasting, health & fitness. | Ketogenic Diet Guide | Keto Shopping List | Keto Blog | Keto Diet Menu | Privacy Policy, Want to learn how to use this recipe and more to lose weight? Repeat again until the dough is formed. Powder the erythritol in a blender or food processor and mix all dry ingredients together.Melt. But there are some things you can do to stop that from happening. 1 muffin is 1 serving. Check out all of the other recipes at CastleintheMountians.com  and enjoy your treat! You can read more, all of the other recipes at CastleintheMountians.com. Almond Extract is optional because with the almond flour there is a really nice nutty flavor to these muffins, and the addition of the almond extract will add to that. Powder the erythritol and whole clove twig (if you're using pre-ground clove, skip the twig) in a spice grinder, then mix all dry ingredients together. Stand mixer or hand mixer is recommended. No need to look any further for a keto cinnamon muffins recipe when you can make these quick, simple and tasty low carb muffins. © Makers Mob LLC. So here’s how to do it:  take a 1/4 cup of erythritol (or other granulated sweetener) and mix it with a teaspoon or so of cinnamon (more if you like cinnamon). Required fields are marked *. Brown the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. We get that to stick by first dipping the tops in melted butter. Your email address will not be published. It's recommended you only cover the tops of the muffins. These Keto Cinnamon Donut Muffins are perfect with coffee. And you don't have the miss that just cause you're Keto. Sift 1/2 dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then mix. See disclosures. Use a basting bush to spread the butter on top of the muffins. We count this as an easy Keto recipe because even though there are quite a few ingredients, it is still mostly a matter of mixing them up and putting them in the oven. Cinnamon Muffins Keto Recipes. This recipe makes about 12 muffins. Melt 1/3 cup of butter, in a small bowl in microwave. Dip cooled muffins into butter, then into cinnamon mixture. They are easy to make and great right out of the oven. Now let’s get to making some Keto Cinnamon Donut Muffins. Therefore, to avoid dry muffins, do not swap out the almond flour for coconut flour. The topping to these donut muffins is a mixture of cinnamon and granular sweetener. When I was a kid – oh way back in the bad old days – a couple of times a year – usually en lieu of a birthday cake – my Dad would break out the deep fryer and make a grand mountain of doughnuts. Then you melt about 2 tablespoons of butter. This post may contain affiliate links. But I usually limited my sharing to one or two other people because I liked more than one – usually a lot more than one. Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins Directions: 1. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are browned. Add more of what you like and leave out what you don’t. You are still going to  want to find someone to share them with – 6 of them weigh in at a whopping 942 calories. These muffins are easy and Ketogenic. « Keto Breakfast – BEST Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Danish Recipe – Easy – Breakfast – Desserts – Snacks – Sweets – Keto Friendly & Beginner, BEST Keto Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pancake Roll Ups – Low Carb Keto Pancake Cinnamon Cream Cheese Recipe – Quick and Easy Ketogenic Diet Idea ».

Paleo Meaning In Urdu, Voortman Chocolate Chip Cookies Review, Kos Organic Greens Blend, Molson Canadian Calories 500ml, Indigo Carmine Uses, Guitar String Material, Bajaj Chetak Parts Olx, Is Cinnamon Good For Kidneys, Ac Odyssey Melite, Disadvantages Of Science Essay, Eid Ul Adha In Korea 2020, Trader Joe's Tamales Ingredients, Dove Tattoo Meaning Death, Pirates Of The Caribbean Sound Effects, Wow Classic Secondary Professions, 9999 Silver Bars For Sale, Ldr Sensor Range, Difference Between In Between And Breakdown In Animation, Shrine Of The Little Flower History, Portuguese Roasted Chicken And Potatoes Recipe, French Hash Browns, White-lined Sphinx Moth Pupa, Gibson Pump Polish Fretboard, Water Powered Clock, Lake San Cristobal Fishing, Insurance Company In Turkey, The Heart Of Buddha's Teaching Review, Fort Huachuca Sierra Vista, Az Zip Code, Web Developer Qualifications, Blue Dragon Usa, Software Developer List, Benefits Of Cucumber, Maja Blanca In English, Just Friends Jazz Standard, Advent For Kids, Explain The Influence Of Gender On The Dimensions Of Communication, Maple-blueberry Scones Nyt,