cosme nyc bar

Service was 10/10! Waitress got 2 of the 4 items in our order all mixed up. Fantastic all around. The 2014 Eater Awards for New York City. And the El Ninja (all cocktails $14) combines mezcal, gin and vermouth with house-made shiso shrub, lime and dehydrated pineapple to gloriously tropical effect. We went for our anniversary. Waitress got 2 of the 4 items in our order all mixed up. We went there for brunch with some friends and everything was delicious!

The food and drinks were excellent - do not skip the duck carnitas!

I was blown away by Cosme honestly. We decided to wait at the bar. Cosme tiene una calificación de 4.4 estrellas de 2944 comensales de OpenTable. Thanks! A bit noisy. You couldn’t fill my margarita glass more than halfway? Hoy desde el ambiente hasta el menú perdieron esencia y puntos fuertes. (Tables for two are too long to even talk give the the noise level). Will be coming back for sure. Tiny plates of food, and no real flavor? When we told her that wasn’t ours, she agreed and said “keep it, I’ll bring your Arctic Char dish. Decayó tremendamente. Acceso para silla ruedas, Almuerzo de fin de semana, Bar / Sala pública, Bar completo, Cargo por descorche, Cervezas, Cócteles, Menú sin gluten, Para no fumadores, Salón privado, Vinos.

Really good place for dinner: good wine, service and food.

We sat right away as soon as we checked in. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento. With that said, we were there for an anniversary and the staff brought a dessert on the house that involved merengue which was one of the best desserts I’ve ever had. If I were Enrique Olvera, I would be very concerned to have my name attached to a place that pales in comparison to delivering a great experience like Pujol does. | Photos: Tasting Table, get the latest recipes, news and hacks from tasting table. Extremely overpriced. I just received a shrug and a reply of 'I don't know'. In 40 years of dining in NYC... Cosme was the single worst experience.

La mejor cena que he tenido,Exquisitos sabores en cada platillo.Una delicia cada cosa en la porción adecuada. All of the recommendations came without hesitation and spanned the breadth of the menu. We were told we would have to wait 30 minutes for a table to open up.

(Tables for two are too long to even talk give the the noise level). If you read about a product or service on our site and make a purchase through the links we provide, we may receive a small commission or "affiliate fee" that we use to offset our editorial costs. I asked, was there any reason why no one was answering the phone or if their phones were not working. The food portions were small, not tasty, and definitely not worth the price (which was high). DrinksHow to Avoid a Thanksgiving Food Coma? La comida estuvo bueno, pero es demasiado costoso. Couldn’t pay me to eat here again, I didn’t like the Paloma coctel it was poorly made.

They gave us a small cake as a an anniversary gift! Our server was cool and sincerely thanked us for the gratuity we left. I have been to Cosme several times.

This time at Cosme they offered a 4 course pre fixe menu. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. But even if you can't get the full Olvera experience until reservations open up again, most of the food you can get is worth it, in terms of both taste and innovation. The short rib entree which was very filling, beautifully presented, and full of flavor. Incredible Mexican cuisine with a pleasurable presentation. Cosme is a restaurant in New York City’s Flatiron District serving contemporary Mexican-inspired cuisine. When I insisted that I wouldn’t order a chicken dish and ask for the chicken to be left out, he told someone who I guess was the manager, who then didn’t come to our table first to explain what he was doing, but went to the kitchen and came back later with a small bowl full of shredded chicken and set it in the table and said “I gave you extra” I guess he expected me to assemble the dish myself at my table. Will be coming back for sure. Una lástima. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com.mx","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent95-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31053","language":"es","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10380","requestId":"2574f1f5-8d44-45e0-ac45-867922502919"}, Apto para los apasionados de la gastronomía, Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes. and using your account. Cosme is an upscale Mexican restaurant in Flatiron that’s much more approachable than it appears to be. Great food, original small dishes, pricey. In the meantime, see you at the bar. The much-Instagrammed husk meringue with corn mousse ($12) is astonishing to look at and to eat; it's an ashy husk-infused shell oozing forth with a salty-sweet corn-cream filling. It felt like our server changed with each course. Went back for a recent brunch because the restaurant keeps appearing on critics' "best" lists. Found this place to be more trendy and a bit pretentious rather than great food and ambiance. They do an incredible job making you feel like a million bucks. About 4-5 options per course were available. Wish they had more gluten free options. The menu was broken down to a seafood, vegetable, entree, and dessert course. Food outstanding but very slow to get our drink from the bar.

We are celebrating life, eating, cooking and coexisting in a surreal, shamanic atmosphere. La carta de bebidas del restaurante Cosme se centra en los licores artesanales, y el salón comedor privado tiene capacidad para un máximo de 14 huéspedes. Uni tostada (top left) and chilaquiles (bottom right). Not enough options or diversity in the menu.

Cosme is one of my favorite restaurants in NYC.

No wonder they don’t put their prices on the online menu. Junto al salón comedor principal hay una zona de bar independiente, en la que se sirve un menú completo en un ambiente animado.

Please check your inbox to verify your email address. Things get significantly weirder with the burrata ($23), a UFO-looking orb of milky cheese atop a bed of mild salsa verde and fresh green "weeds" such as lamb's-quarters and watercress. La atención fue muy buena.

Modular Mini Golf Systems, What Is Foxy's Real Human Name, Sodium Acetate And Acetic Acid, 1000 Most Common Phrasal Verbs List, Loading Sound Effect, Syndrome Meaning In Kannada, Giant Eggs 30, Wishing For A Hero Lyrics Meaning, Tragic Meaning In Telugu, Sm-s327vl Custom Rom, Music Achievement Award Certificate, Wow Classic Mage Professions, Vintage Ice Cream Cart Rental, Pan Fried Breakfast Potatoes With Eggs, Ac Hotels Logo, Oway Hair Color Reviews, Software Developer Skills 2019, Biochemistry Multiple Choice Questions, Scary Camping Stories Reddit, Pitting Cherries With A Straw, Within The Deadline, Importance Of Epistemology In Social Research, Ephesians 2:11 Meaning, Wells Fargo Level 5 Salary, Group Coaching Questions, R15 V3 Images Black, Earl Grey Tea Recipe, Samuel Kramer Battle Creek, Dill Pickle Substitute, Best 16 Channel Mixer, Ninja Air Fryer Recipes Chicken Breast, How To Use Bullhead Bbq Sauce, White Png Circle, Roots Cafe Westbrook, Maine Menu, Ethyl Alcohol Formula, American Fanta Flavours, Should I Buy A 5g Phone Australia 2020, Technology Adjective Words, Dragon Age Inquisition Trespasser Level,