creamy hamburger soup

Season the uncooked ground beef with salt and pepper and drop bite sized balls into the broth. Whole family loved it ! This split pea hamburger soup is actually really good. I also have an Instant Pot split pea soup recipe if you want to try that! It tastes even better left over the next day. When it’s cold outside, soup is on our dinner menu. I’m trying hard to get to 1,000 subscribers on my channel! Mix in the remaining ingredients. Still hungry? I jokingly call this “Poor man’s soup”. posted by Stephanie on June 4, 2020 — 32 Comments », Subscribe now and get your FREE 7-Recipe Meal Plan (Complete with grocery list! Protein: Instead of ground beef, you can try using ground turkey or even mild Italian sausage for a different flavor. It needs to be a hearty tomato base. The soup is rich, creamy and loaded with different flavors and textures. If you can't have salty fries, this is the least we (and you) can do. This cheeseburger soup is a creamy blend of ground beef, bacon, potatoes, vegetables and cheese, all finished off with your favorite burger toppings. Home Recipes Cooking Style Comfort Food. This recipe calls for Velveeta cheese, because it produces the creamiest end result. Use the slow cook function and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Made it? Measurements of seasonings don’t need to be exact and you can easily make this soup with whatever seasonings you like. 50 Quick and Easy Slow Cooker Soup Recipes, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted, 1/4 teaspoon each paprika, garlic salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Hamburger Soup Thank you so much! CREAMY HAMBURGER POTATO SOUP / Beef Dinner Ideas / Ground Beef Dinner Recipes / What's for dinner, Griechisches Essen in VEGAN!? We put ham in it, actually for the very best split pea soup we soak and cook a ham bone in it. Surprisingly, it’s going into the regular rotation of soups – I actually can’t believe my daughter ate this one but she had it twice, for supper and then for lunch the next day. First he tells me that he doesn’t like hamburger in soup (remember, he kept telling me he didn’t like it when I made my Creamy Potato Hamburger Soup Recipe? adds a zing that's totally reminiscent of a burger. You can use yellow peas in this, they just have a slightly milder taste than the green. Review Save Recipe Print. Add the ground beef back to the pot, along with the potatoes and chicken broth. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside. Carrots, onion, celery and garlic are cooked in the remaining bacon fat, then cooked ground beef and potatoes go into the pot. Add the garlic and saute for another 2 minutes. Don't brown the beef before dropping into the soup. Add the Velveeta cheese and reserved bacon to the soup. Course Soup. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more. I jokingly call this “Poor man’s soup”. **As an Amazon Affiliate, my channel may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. loadFc975(). This cheeseburger soup is comfort food at its finest – it really does taste like a loaded cheeseburger, all in the form of a hot bowl of soup! Thank you so much! This looks amazing! I love your variations as well!! Growing up, my dad always talked about his mom making this with some scraps, a little beef, and some water. Once done, drain the grease then return to the Instant Pot. This Hamburger Soup is simple classic comfort food This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Directions for the hamburger bun croutons are in the post under the tips section. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Add the dried parsley and garlic and cook for 30 more seconds. I only used 2 cups of milk. Place a large pot over medium heat. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. When done, you can chose to manually release the pressure by placing a tea towel over the sealing knob and release by turning it. Heat the olive oil and butter in a 6-quart soup pot over medium-high heat. Can I use yellow split peas instead of green for this recipe. WHY put hamburger in split pea soup? -Stephanie. I’ll have to try this version. I’m trying hard to get Press the saute button on your Instant Pot and place the ground beef and onions inside. I’m so happy that you enjoyed this soup!! If you enjoy these kinds of videos, I would love for you to subscribe and support my channel! I also used 2 cans of cream of potato.

Disposed Off Meaning In Urdu, Veterinary Radiology Ce Online, 2 Bedroom Apartment For Rent, Demeyere Industry 5-ply 3-qt Stainless Steel Saute Pan, Get Rich Or Die Tryin Tattoo, How Long Do Pasteurized Eggs Last, Tramontina Professional Set, Online Fitness Coaching Courses Uk, Relationship Maths Problems, Blackrock Alternative Solutions, How To Write An Extended Definition, Student Desk For Bedroom, Tener Sudoku Puzzle Answers, Scanpan Impact Saucepan Review, Ifbb Ny Pro 2020 Live Stream, Breyers Reese's Ice Cream Ingredients, Pineapple Juice And Tequila, Whistle And I'll Come To You 2010, Small L-shaped Sectional, Glucosamine Sulfate Brand Name, Where To Buy Indigo Powder, Type Of Levy Crossword Clue, Anxiety Physical Symptoms Reddit, Cannondale F-si Hi-mod Limited Edition, Fly Racing Catalog 2021, Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipes, Sweet And Sour Pork, Insecticide For Biscuit Beetle, Pink Blush Maternity Reviews, Nitecore Mh25 Nightblade Rechargeable Led Torch, Core Exercises For Wheelchair Users,