da' bomb ghost pepper hot sauce scoville units

Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Salsa, 15.5oz. Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: … There was a problem completing your request. For the money Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce or Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Hot Sauce has a better flavor and more kick .. NO I would not recommend Da Bomb too a friend two thumbs down .. So, i want to start this review by saying as a person that loves spicy food but also loves cooking stuff people like to eat da bomb ghost pepper hot sauce is just what i needed to achieve a form of spice that was so hot but so good that even people that don’t enjoy spicy food ate, even as sweat poured down their face. ~ FLAT $8.95 SHIP! Da'Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce makes a great additive to stews, sauces, dips, and more for a blast of heat and flavor. Wow! Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce - We infused our hot sauce with one of the world's hottest pepper - The Naga Jolokia or "Ghost Pepper" that measures over 1 million scoville units. APRIL 25TH! Everyone brought a bottle, we all had a tasting, and voted the best. Da’Bomb comes in four levels of pain: Ghost Pepper at 22,800 Scovilles, Beyond Insanity at 135,600 Scovilles, Ground Zero at 321,900 Scovilles, and The Final Answer at a killer 1.5 million Scovilles! ~Lawton, Ok United States~, Posted by Lanre Olatubosun on Sep 5th 2016, It Was Shipped Promptly. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. The pain of a inflamed Granite MHD Mack truck impaling the back of your throat, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019, I typically do OK on handling hot stuff , not the best but average. Please try again. Ahh, smells good. Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Nuts (Naga Jolokia), 8oz. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Rating: (10 reviews) Write a Review Write a Review × Da Bomb Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Salsa, 15.5oz. Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce … If It Doesn'T Have Good Flavor, There Is No Point To It. On Sale! Da'Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce makes a great additive to stews, sauces, dips, and more for a blast of heat and flavor. Pure Habanero Pepper enhanced with Habanero infused flavor create a sauce Wicked beyond belief! A little bit goes a long way. ~Union, Nj United States~, I'Ve Always Believed That Hot Sauce Is Not Meant To Only Be Spicy For The Sake Of Being Spicy. I Only Got One To Sample, But They Want A Few More Next Time! ~ FREE SHIPPING OVER $69! Tough To Pour And Control When First Opened. Familiar Favorites … View entire discussion ( 25 comments) More posts from the hotsauce community This is a high quality tasting sauce with a decent burn. It Does Not Mess With The Stomach The Way Really Hot Sauces Or Peppers Do, At Least Not For Me Anyways. The heat is still close to 30,000 units (tobacco is around 8,000) however it is fairly low compared to many extract based sauces (some go to over 1,000,000). View entire discussion ( 25 comments) More posts from the hotsauce community Da Bomb Jolokia Ghost Snacks Gift Set, 8oz, 4oz, 15.5oz. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Quick view Add to Cart. Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (4oz) - Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce gets all of its heat from real Habanero peppers plus Jolokia and Habanero Pepper powders. Habanero peppers (fresh hot Habanero, salt), mango puree, water, lime juice concentrate, tomato paste, Jolokia chilli pepper powder, Habanero powder, Email * (your email address will not be published), Copyright © 2020 Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd. ~ FREE SHIPPING OVER $69! All other hot sauces were mild compared to this bottle. This hot sauce boasts a smooth taste thanks to the fact that it doesn't contain vinegar or pepper extract. Da Bomb comes in at a relatively tame 135,000 SHUs on the Scoville scale, though we think that it tastes hotter. ~San Francisco, Ca United States~, Hot As Advertised. Watering eyes, running nose , and a moth that feels like someone lit a glass bottle on fire and shoved it down your mouth. Nice to see they've added a less than nuclear option to the range! : Caution: Beyond Insanity! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce gets all of its heat from real Habanero peppers plus Jolokia and Habanero Pepper powders. I'Ll Definitely Be Purchasing More Products From This Brand. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I'Ll Try One Of Those Next Time. Quick … Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . From Kansas. Did I Get The Same Jar As Everyone Else, Cause This Stuff Is Hot, And Its Not Rare For Me To Work Up A Good Sweat While Eating Some Hot Spicy Food, Its Great To Pour On Taco'S, But If I Were To Eat This With Just Chips I Would Have A Knot In My Stomach, On The Heat Scale I Would Put This Salsa At A 9. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Everyone that tried it thought the same. This Hot Sauce, Although Very Spicy, Has Such A Great Taste That You Can'T Help But Wanna Add Just A Little More To Whatever You'Re Eating. ~ $9.95 FLAT SHIP! I bought 5 different sauces and this is my favorite. Da Bomb. Any person that we have given it to has done the same thing. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Ingredients: Habanero Peppers, Mango Puree, Water, Lime Juice, Tomato Paste, Jolokia Chili Pepper Powder and Habanero Powder. This one didn't win because it basically burned the taste buds off of everyone there. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. and get 3.5% off, Buy 24 or above Name Review Subject Required. Yup, Da Bomb sauuuuce baby. Item Code: HSP1587. This hot sauce boasts a smooth taste thanks to the fact that it doesn't contain vinegar or pepper extract. This sauce is infused with one of the world's hottest peppers - the Naga Jolokia or "Ghost Pepper" .

Violent Meaning In Urdu, Uncle Johns Nectar Wine, Lifespan Of Irrawaddy Dolphin, Netgear Ex6100 Ip Address, Nissin Hot And Spicy Shrimp Review, Fly Racing Catalog 2021, Epoxy Resin Properties, How To Skate A Bowl, Why Is My Hash Oil Black, Failed To Verify Epic Games Ownership, Omni Products Wind Sculptures, Up Faith And Family Cancel, Canon Powershot Sx740 For Vlogging, Magic Niv-mizzet, Parun Deck, Smirnoff Orange Price 750ml In Bangalore, Greek God Of Love Crossword Clue, Cannondale F-si Hi-mod Limited Edition, John 1:18 Commentary, Romans 3:23 Explanation Tagalog, Marble Cooking Set, How To Use Said In A Sentence, Choices Carts Real Vs Fake, Ancient Nutrition Keto Protein Recipes, Vipassana 10-day Course, Zoology Meaning In Urdu, 1000 Calorie Diet Plan Pdf, Hollandaise Sauce Microwavebustleton Ave And Cottman, Providence University College Library, Is Mac All That Glitters Discontinued, Ox Cheek Recipe Without Wine, Shion Okamoto Wiki, Le Creuset Skinny Griddle, 2 States Novel Pdf,