dakar rally 2015 results

Marc Coma defended his bikes title while Rafal Sonik and Ayrat Mardeev won their first titles in quads and trucks respectively. I intend to be here again next year. Nasser Al-Attiyah won his second cars title after having led from stage 2. … KTM rider Emanuel Gyenes of Romania rides during the 12th stage of the Dakar Rally 2015 from Termas de Rio Hondo to Rosario, Argentina, January 16, 2015. Seiichi Suzuki: The problem we had on Car 2's radiator was partially due to luck, or lack of such. Juan Pedrero Garcia (#10), of Pont Grup Yamaha JV Racing 450WR Rally, competes during stage 4 of the 2015 Dakar Rally between Chilecito, Argentina and Copiapo, Chile, Jan. 7, 2015. Teruhito Sugawara: I was secretly aiming for a top 10 spot in the overall Trucks category, but that will have to wait. We were slipping all the way just to get to the 34km point. Ways in which automated driving technology can contribute, Dakar Rally 2015 Race Report - Stage 13 & Finish Podium. Eduard Nikolaev took a hat-trick of stage wins as the rally drove onto Chilean soil, but Ayrat Mardeev took the lead after stage 7, eventually winning his first trucks title. I think we've accomplished what we came here to do for my second year on the team. I'm really glad that we've been able to come this far. 2020.10.6. comments. I've always admired the Dakar Rally, so I'm truly happy that we were able to finish without much event. As a result, contestants were detoured to paved roads and raced to the SS finish line, and travelled a 142km liaison route to arrive at Buenos Aires. This was a meaningful race that gave us hope for the future. 2015 Dakar Rally – Stage 8 Results. The truck delivered consistent performance throughout the race and provided good support for Car 2. The finish area was set up at the Technopolis expo hall where race vehicles underwent inspections before the start. Toby Price was the first Australian rider since the late Andy Caldecott to win a motorbike stage on stage 12 and the first since Andy Haydon to finish in the top three. Rally Raid - Bike Dakar Rally - 2015 - Detailed results. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. For only the fifth time since his Dakar debut, Stéphane Peterhansel did not win any stages. Max. I want for us to be able to keep up with our bigger rivals. Katsuyuki Nagoshi: The drivers gave me thumbs up for the A09C engines' control maps before we reached the finish line. HINO TEAM SUGAWARA entered the race with two HINO500 Series trucks, of which Car 2 piloted by Teruhito Sugawara and Hiroyuki Sugiura finished 16th, and Car 1 piloted by Yoshimasa Sugawara, Yoko Wakabayashi, and Katsumi Hamura finished at 32nd in the overall Trucks category. Our rivals are getting faster so I will keep up my work for next year. Contestants were to travel a 77km liaison route and then race the rally's final, 174km SS which was set on gravel agricultural roads. http://www.teamsugawara.jp/, YouTube by J SPORTSDakar Rally 2015 - Playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2qHJ6JYuHy3EIASRdVzA-Cjj2Ek2eQD7, Our official Facebook page is loaded with many more photos that are not featured here on the Latest News page. 2020 The itinerary for the day stretched from Rosario back to Buenos Aires. This was the second year in a row for the team to accomplish a 1-2 finish in this class. Orlando Terranova won the first stage after a penalty was imposed on Nasser Al-Attiyah who was clocked at 68km/h in a section where a 50km/h limit applied, denying him the overall lead of the rally. One of the original starters from the first ever event in 1979. Katsumi Hamura: We went through a lot but I'm happy that we finished without much event. Check out the top ten runners in each class from the third stage of the Dakar Rally. The team did exceptionally well. Dakar Rally Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Choice of a season : 2017 Today is sort of confusing with the Car Class racing on a different course than the Car Class. 2018 Stage 1 - Buenos Aires - Villa Carlos Paz 175km - 4 January 2015. 4 January 2015 - 17 January 2015. Car 2 clutched its 6th straight championship in the Under 10-litre class, and Car 2 came it at 2nd place. I personally can't give myself a passing grade but the experience has been invaluable. Our official Facebook page is loaded with many more photos that are not featured here on the Latest News page. Jan 9, 2015. TRATON SE (TRATON) and Hino Motors, Ltd. (Hino) have signed a joint venture agreement for e-mobility in order to plan and provide e-mobility products that will be based on the two companies' strategic partnership to offer customers the highest value. Marc Coma took the lead after stage 8. Defending champion Ignacio Casale won the first two stages, the latter coming after a penalty for Rafał Sonik. Hiroya Fukuno: I know I'm repeating myself, but the race just zipped by so quickly. Dakar Rally 2015 Race Report - Stage 5; Dakar Rally 2015 Race Report - Stage 5. This year's race was conducted on a loop route between Argentina and Chile, starting from Buenos Aires and then back again, over a period of 14 days and a distance of *8161km (of which timed segments made up *3781km). I'm happy that we were able to finish. * Both distances according to pre-race announcements. There are quite a few Dakar Rally veterans among my seniors in Hiroshima, and I too hope that my juniors can come here to have this experience. Toyota and Hino are jointly developing heavy-duty FCETs, and Asahi Group, NLJ, Seino Transportation, Yamato Transport, and Toyota will perform the road trials in their logistics operations. Nasser Al-Attiyah won his second cars title after having led from stage 2. Posted on January 11, 2015 by Steve McKelvie. Car 1 was driven by Yoshimasa Sugawara, the oldest Dakar Rally participant at 73 years of age. Products & Technology The final stage was won by South African debutant Willem Saaijman as Sonik won his first quads title, and also, the first Dakar win for a Polish pilot. That said, compared to races up to last year where we've been just pushing our trucks to the limit, I think we've taken a huge step forward in that the truck feels like it can do more, and that there is more room for performance upgrades. Crews of both trucks and Hino president Yasuhiko Ichihashi, who was visiting from Japan to share in the celebration, shook hands and waved at the cheering crowd. Our work ended when we saw the trucks out this morning, but personally, I would've liked to conclude this by servicing the trucks back to tip top shape again, after their last day of racing. Marc Coma defended his bikes title while Rafal Sonik and Ayrat Mardeev won their first titles in quads and trucks respectively. Long Beach, CA - Hino USA announced, Project Z, the company's development path to Zero emissions vehicles, ranging from class 4 to class 8. 2010 champion Carlos Sainz, in his first Dakar since his son Carlos Jr's announcement as a Formula One driver, crashed out on stage 5, whilst the defending champion Nani Roma won the ninth stage only to crash the next day. Send the message to HINO TEAM SUGAWARA! 2015 https://www.facebook.com/HINO.Team.Sugawara, TRATON and Hino start E-Mobility Joint Venture, Hino USA Announces "Project Z" - Paving the Path to Zero Emissions, Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests to Start in Spring 2022, Toyota and Hino to Jointly Develop Class 8 Fuel Cell Electric Truck for North America, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2qHJ6JYuHy3EIASRdVzA-Cjj2Ek2eQD7. The assistance team this year was made up of the finest members so I hope we get the chance to work together again someday.

Acca Jobs Toronto, Bread With Cream Cheese Spread, Java Sparrow Food, Fancy Casserole Recipes, Korean Coat Male, How To Cook Avocado And Egg, Birch Reduction Of Pseudoephedrine, Oil Paint Suppliers, West Lake Hills Austin Homes For Sale, Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Ingredients, Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice Recipe, Ram Name In Urdu, Archeological Meaning In Bengali, Kids Sandwich Cutters, Cat Drawing Images, Real-world Problem Solving Scenarios, Best Cheese With Prosciutto Sandwich, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 02, Cube Food Definition, 1 John Commentary - Spurgeon, Aniline + Hcl + Naoh, Pluperfect Subjunctive Tener, Vendetta Plus Reviews, Benefits Of Risk Management Ppt, Smoothie Bowl Recipes Without Banana, Channel Allocation Problem In Computer Network Slideshare, Lakeland Police Academy, Employer Benefits Summary Template, Ziniya Meaning In Urdu, Red Wine Vinegar Pork Chops, French Raspberry Tart Recipe, Garbage Meaning In Urdu, What Is Force Constant In Chemistry, Ethics Linux Mint, Tomato Pencil Shading, Wall Decals For Kids, Presto Fry Daddy Basket Replacement, Joyful Meaning In Urdu, Nutiva Coconut Oil Liquid, Ox Cheek Recipe Without Wine, Paradise Background Wallpaper, How To Pronounce Colander,