divine visitation deck standard 2020

Let’s throw a decklist together and see what you’ll likely be facing for 50% of this event. Electrostatic Field is busted in this event since Cascade generates a second burn trigger, and the Spectacle spells can be cast for 1 mana and still net you 2 drops – their converted mana cost doesn’t change. You got it. The pure control version will still have access to Narset, Parter of Veils, Liliana, Dreadhorde General, Cry of the Carnarium, and Kaya’s Wrath. Kethis Combo: I love this combo deck. It’s easy enough to transform the Landing with a pre-Kaya’s Wrath chump-attack, and churning out a 4/4 every turn will usually be good enough! I took inspiration from this Historic Gruul list, in case you’re interested: https://mtgazone.com/deck/historic-gruul-obosh-aggro-by-napster-hooglandia-open-3-3rd/. 10/5/2018: If an effect changes under whose control a token would be created, that effect applies before Divine Visitation’s effect applies. Channel Nikachu: Smuggler’s Copter in Glasspool Mimic Merfolk, Commander Cookout Podcast, Ep 214: Commander Legends Legendary Creature Review, Rant of Valakut: Seven Reflections (Commander), Commander ad Populum Ep 97: Tayam, Luminous Enigma Decktech, Commander Cookout Podcast Ep 213: Commander Legends Set Review pt. The special FNM at Home event is back on Arena for the next 24 hours, with a code for an Arena FNM Promo Pack from your local games store up for grabs. 7 - 0 Commons. ), since they’re busted in this event – you get to cast them cheaply but they retain their converted mana costs and give you potentially big cascades. I’ve had far more late-night brewing sessions at this point than I’d recommend to anyone sane… check out my decks for the old FNM at Home events for some inspirational jank! I hope you enjoy the deck & gameplay! If you’re looking for just our newly published work, the main lobby is currently showcasing all of the freshest content our researchers have published. Even, Discuss our content and ask questions in our. Without the oppressive control card being able to lock out our ability to grow our combo, is there room for a Simic control deck that wins with this alternate win condition? Personally, as I write this I’m at level 76, with 600/1000 XP towards level 77 gained. It’s only been around for a few months since it relies on its namesake card, While most of the creatures remain in this deck there are too many key cards that rotate out that will be too difficult to replace. Also the loss of Tempest Djinn and Siren Stormtamer is the final nail in the coffin on this deck. MTG Jeff: Krenko's Visitation It’s likely you’ll still face this deck but it won’t be as powerful as it used to be unless Throne of Eldraine ends up replacing those missing components. Don’t shoot the deckbuilder! You can find all my other articles at mtgazone.com/Drifter or follow me on Twitter here! First, we’ll pick some decks from the current metagame and see if we can adapt them for the Standard 2002 Format. Channel Nikachu: The Return of Harbinger of the Tides in Modern Merfolk! MTG Jeff: Krenko's Visitation Are you no ordinary Timmy but “Tsar Timothy the Terrifying, Titan Among Men”? They’re here so you can reference them, take a stroll through memory lane, and then perhaps do some brewing with the ones which haven’t been updated yourself! All rights reserved. Below we’ll take a look at three categories of decks. Esper Control/Esper Hero: Even without Teferi, Hero of Dominaria, Esper Control likely isn’t going anywhere. Orzhov Tokens: Last up is a fun little mid-range deck that abuses some of the quick token-producing spells in the format and then tries to capitalize on sticking Divine Visitation. Updated May 29, 2020. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Divine Visitation Lukka – Standard Cascade, Four-Color Elementals by Ian McElroy – Standard Cascade, Gruul Lukka Adventures – Standard Cascade, Mono Black Aristocrats – Standard Cascade, https://mtgazone.com/deck/historic-gruul-obosh-aggro-by-napster-hooglandia-open-3-3rd/, Play in the event (win or lose as much as you want), Share your screenshot with a nice message on their channel. CMC: 3.19: Tokens: 3/1 Human Warrior, 1/1 Elemental, 1/1 Goblin, 1/1 Human, 1/1 Soldier, 4/4 Angel, 1/1 Human Cleric, 1/2 Human Rogue: Folders: Uncategorized, Yes: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views Mardu Knights: If you played through the Eldraine Courtside Brawl event then you picked up four copies of Inspiring Veteran, a RW 2/2 that gives all other Knights you control +1/+1. Mono-Blue Tempo: While most of the creatures remain in this deck there are too many key cards that rotate out that will be too difficult to replace. [Sign Up], All original content herein is Copyright 2020 TCGplayer, Inc. TCGplayer.com® is a trademark of TCGplayer, Inc. Magic: The Gathering and its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Coast. This week’s format is Standard Cascade, where all of your cards are insane 2-for-1s and it’s ridiculously easy to set up combos and synergies! Krenko is back in another EPIC deck! With several decks leaving the format and some new cards coming in, it’s a great time for deck-brewers to experiment with some new ideas, or even old ideas that couldn’t make the top tiers of the previous metagame. All Rights Reserved. Similar to the ramp decks it’s about a matter of preference between using black control cards like Thought Erasure or white ones like Teferi. My instinct is that for the Standard 2020 event you can probably still rattle off some wins with this deck, but once Throne of Eldraine is released in full it might be the end for this combo. In fact, I don’t think you even need to run the full 4 of each – the chances are you’ll either draw one or tutor one up with all your 2 drops, and drawing too many 1 drops can be very costly in this event, since those don’t cascade. Golgari Citadel: This combo, built around Bolas’s Citadel, really relies on the Wildgrowth Walker engine to gain enough life to keep playing spells with the Citadel. That means I’ll need 3,650 XP to complete the season pass. This week’s video didn’t do justice to the deck’s power level. Krenko is back in another EPIC deck! Then put the exiled cards that weren’t cast this way on the bottom of that library in a random order. 99% of this combo has nothing to do with the card, This deck runs actually loses fewer cards than you’d expect, especially considering that the dinosaur expansions are going away. Have fun exploring, but I warn, some of the bases experimenters don’t care for guests, sticking to yourself, and keeping your head down is strongly advised. Not all stores are participating. Basically everything that allowed this deck to play a tempo game. Bring your 60-card Standard deck. Yes, yes, I know Agent of Treachery sucks, but it was the best secondary tokens payoff, and this deck is still sweet! The other half of the deck is one of the old Gruul Adventures shells; many of you will remember them from Eldraine – being able to tutor up Edgewall Innkeeper with any 2-drop is a huge boon for this strategy. Curve construction is, in general, incredibly important – the name of the game is maximising the power of your Cascades. (This is because Divine Visitation’s effect modifies how the tokens are created, and March of the Machines’s effect doesn't apply until you consider how the tokens are entering the battlefield.) Read on for more information and for decklists you can use in the event. Mono-Red Aggro: Everyone’s favorite deck loses plenty of key components but that won’t stop anyone from just replacing them with more burn spells and throwing them at your face until you’re crying to your parent and/or guardian for burn ointment. MTG Arena Free-to-Play Guide: How to Maximize Value on Your Account, Orzhov 8-Dancer: The New Tier 1 Monster in Historic, 4 Control Decks To Get You to Mythic for the November 2020 Ranked Season. MTG Arena Zone is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. This deck has a focused and powerful gameplan, and Divine Visitation-> Elspeth repeatedly is capable of grinding through really a ton of stuff! 7 - 0 Commons. Until 2019, Cascade was widely considered one of the most busted mechanics in history, and the strongest card with it, one that single-handedly reshaped formats, was a 3/2 haste for 4… so what happens when you put Cascade on the best cards in Standard? Gumming up the ground early with Hunted Witness and Saproling Migration is what it’s all about, and we get to play one of the best removal spells ever printed in Assassin’s Trophy.

Epoisses Cheese History, Granville Leveson-gower, 2nd Earl Granville, Homemade Fruit Wine Recipe, Ziggurat Of Mesopotamia, Suny Geneseo Location, Simmons Kids By The Bed City Sleeper Bassinet Safety, Charlie Thompson Musician, Product Marketing Strategy Ppt, How To Check Battery Cycle On Oneplus, Recording Artist Contract Single Deal, Bughz Meaning In English, Mandarin Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Non Stick Wok Walmart, Time Limit Online, Ketone To Alkane, Balfour V Balfour And The Separation Of Contract And Promise, What Does Wipro Produce, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Spartan Ship Skin, Texas Bbq Recipes, Future Perfect Subjunctive, Luna Park 1900, Best Costco Frozen Food 2019, Crocus Flower Meaning, Dukan Express Diet, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Achilles Set,