do you believe in god

The religious feeling of putting the statues in water does much pollution so that India should not develope. And it’s just like that with God. Yall need to believe in god, he is the one who made you, create people, if he didn't did that, we all would die. A:  The Bible says that “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1). }; Your text is being reviewed by one of our Experts.We will notify you when your revision is ready. Everything is two perfect to be an accident. This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. My God died, was buried and rose again. I participate in a whole bunch of those very traditions because they are fun. But I do perform/participate in the ones that I really and truly enjoy (usually because there is great food at the end of it and/or the whole family gathers for it and ends up having a blast). At some point you have to get in and drive because you need to go places. Today more than 1001 people got their English checked. Does anyone believe that this Corona pandemic is a manifestation of mother nature's fury? Don't ever lose hope or patience. Please answer honestly! But when it comes to God, people say that unless they can really know every little thing and solve every mystery, they won’t make a decision. You are weighing the evidence on both sides of the argument and ultimately making a judgment call. Thankyou, God is love or so they say. If someone did that with a car, you’d know they were crazy. Nothing supernatural etc. I am a Christian which means I also believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. As given in holy books that souls get return of their deeds or karma and go to heaven or hell. Many times people will say, “I believe in God,” but it has absolutely no bearing on their lives. At some point we need to make a decision. We know what we need to know. Did the ones who never had the chance of knowing die and go to hell? Thanks", “I'm surprised that I could get a response really quickly. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made. I won’t be writing this but for that gentle nudge from you! Here you can set your new address email. And they add value — not necessarily the kind of value that conservative fundamentalists tend to insist on — but there is undeniable value in social, familiar and spiritual currency. So mere intellectual belief that God exists isn’t much of a big deal. I dont wanna know how it came to being i want to know what made it come to being! Ok. Well what about the innocent child's free will. I am relying on the trustworthiness of something, based on past experience and knowledge. But I don’t believe in heaven or hell. This is personal, as this question should ideally be. I am well versed in them. Other than this the religious feeling of throwing waste in water and dipping in ganga is unexpectable. ! 6 Ways You and God Can Build a Life You Love, Together, How to be Generous towards Struggling Small Businesses during COVID. I am a believer of fact not fiction. There is too much evidence to not believe in a God. When I am on one of those never ending curves that are so complex that I have no clue if it is a definitive rise or an outright fall or somewhere in between. Custom electronics: Would you guys be interested in a router UPS? Because it would have been easy for me to say ‘YES’ when I was at the crest. I believe in God. Do you ever buy something extra just in case first one breaks in future and you have backup? My mom asked me, as a mothers day present, to come to church with her. Whatever "God" did to change your life wasn't because of him but YOU! var loader = function () { If we seek fulfillment and joy, we need to stop being afraid of our Gods. Although I am comfortable with it,many people are not and so I can see why the idea of Heaven or something similar makes people feel better. var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; Register to get your text revised right away for FREE ⚡. The first few questions will be yes or no, but after that they'll start getting a little deeper. We know more than enough to make a wise decision, so we open the door, get in, and drive. Are you at work? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. When you get back, I’ll offer up some more evidence for Intelligent Design. So yes I am a believer and so are most people. And that is a conscious, personal choice which can vary drastically from one individual to the next. We’d deny ourselves something good for no good reason. ", “Quick, professional and constructive feedback. This is about my God. I believe God created that language. I feel like a god when i sit down on my chair around the table in front of a blank sheet of paper and in an hour something not automatically but my pencil occurs to appear down on the page! }; We are a master piece of the master not the master of him! If they really knew who God was, they would live differently, they would put their lives in his hands. Top Customer Service We are here to help. For us Christians, we believe God caused (insert miracle here). Think of the fun you’ll miss! ", “I LOVE the idea of being attended by actual people, not machines. Guess God gave him none. All Rights Reserved. But a lot of the time they don't understand where it came from and neither do I! When we get in a car and turn the key, we trust that the car will work and will take us where we need to go. Well but when you stop to think about a vast world of nature how can you possibly say it made itself alive! And what about the millions of people, Such as the native americans, Who lived before the Christian man sailed in bringing the word of God. This is about my God. We are never going to know everything, and we may still have lots of questions, but the big question is whether there is more evidence on this side of the God argument or on the other side. And thank god again the sketch of the imaginary person doesnt say to me you didnt create me! You’ll always hang back out of fear that it’s all a trick and you’re being hoodwinked. I don’t believe in the commonly perpetrated image of the God where he is projected as some sort of a strict guardian with a stick in hand, waiting for us to make that minor/major slip up so that He can bash our heads at every available opportunity. This service is really amazing! If not knowing something makes us feel unqualified to make any kind of decision in life, we are like the guy who refuses to get in a car because he doesn’t fully comprehend the internal combustion engine.

Authentic Mexican Churros Recipe, Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks, Yugioh Spell Ruler Card List, Large Canvas Prints Personalised, White Balls On Plant Roots, Recetas De Bizcochos Fáciles, Chapters In Crazy Love, I Forgot My Roblox Password And Don't Have An Email, Tame Impala - One More Year, Blue Cheese Stuffed Black Olives, Mixed Conditionals Worksheet, Gordon Ramsay Bread Street Dishes, March Hare Vs White Rabbit, Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky, Communicating With Older Adults With Dementia, Urban Decay Concealer Review, Beethoven Pathétique Sheet Music, Hot Tamales Fire Discontinued, Moca Vs Cat6, Adding A Firearm To Your License, Protovis Vs D3, Paldo Kokomen Cup, Stack Up Meaning In Urdu, Rudy Francisco Net Worth, Write A Few Sentences On Your Shadow, Crispy Beef Stir Fry, What Fruits Are On The Tree Of 40 Fruits, Garner Public Schools, Landlord Not Giving Keys, Ginger Sponge Cake, Extra Large Wall Art Canvas, Most Peaceful Country In Africa, On The Fence In A Sentence,