does assassin's creed 2 need internet connection

In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. How Old Are Bo-Katan and Boba Fett in The Mandalorian? is there any setting that I have to do in Ubisoft launcher? Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. All rights reserved. For more. Delve deeper into the secret society of assassins with the sequel to the blockbuster action-adventure game. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. To replay this map after completing it (or to check to see if you have already completed it), press Start while in the game and choose DNA. If anyone encountring this error in Assassins Creed 2. On the DNA strand, scroll to the right until you see Secret Locations and Choose Templar Lair - Shipwrecked. If your game is still failing to launch from the desktop shortcut, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. The Path should be something like;  For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2 For Windows Vista/7: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2 The config file's name should be Assassins2.ini. I'm going to ask my question here before asking for a refund but the game's controls are beyond gone. Ubisoft has made it so that to play Assassin's Creed 2, you must be connecte dto the internet… Assassin's Creed 2 stores its savegames on Ubisoft's servers. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. What is the birthday of carmelita divinagracia? The above folders may be 'Hidden' under Windows. On the DNA strand, scroll to the right until you see Secret Locations and Choose Templar Lair - Over Beams, Under Stone. Stupid, stupid DRM that gives pirates a better experience than their own paying customers. Please make sure you have no other games running that while you are using Uplay. If you lose connection while playing you get booted off instantly. The solution is; A permanent internet connection is required to play Assassin’s Creed 2. There was an error processing your request. can I play the Assassin's creed 2 without internet connection? © Valve Corporation. Once Sequence 5 is loaded, you can go directly to Monterigionni The family crypt is located at the Assassin icon position on your map  Templars Lair - Only available in the Deluxe Edition Palazzo Medici  The Palazzo Medici map will become available after completing Sequence 4/Memory 4 (Santa Maria Novella Catacombs) and when you are in Firenze/Florence. This is sometimes caused by the resolution in the games configuration file being higher than the resolution that your monitor supports. Go into the Animus Desktop (pause menu) 3. Sign in to manage your account and support cases. Email us your issue or chat with an expert. ... You can read about the firestorm Ubisoft caused with their "brilliant" idea to require a constant internet connection to their unreliable servers as a deterant for pirates. Once it's open, look for the section in the file that shows the resolution and compare it to the resolution of your PC. When launching Assassin's Creed 2, you may receive the following error message:  There was a problem starting your game. 30. NVIDIA GeForce 7 / 8 / 9 / 100 / 200 / GTX series. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. To create a desktop shortcut: •  Open Uplay.•  Select the Games tab.•  Locate the Assassin's Creed 2 tile.•  Right-click over the tile.•  Select Create desktop shortcut from the menu. To resolve this, you need to manually edit the configuration file. No you will not. On the DNA strand, scroll to the right until you see "Secret Locations" and Choose "Templar Lair - Home Invasion". A DSL internet connection above 56 kb/sec should be enough to launch this game. Please refine your search criteria. To see more FAQs results, please refine your search criteria. Go into Inventory/Outfits 4. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Arsenal Shipyard  The Arsenal Shipyard map will become available after completing Sequence 10 and when you are in Venezia/Venice. For Assassin's Creed I & II: Ultimate Collection on the PC, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Does this collection require a constant internet connection? you do not need online to play Assassins Creed 2 on any game Altair Outfit  Will become available after completing Sequence 1/Memory 10 (once you've got Giovanni’s Assassin’s skin in his office) 1. Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. Select the Altair Skin (last selection) Auditore Family Crypt - Uplay Exclusive Map  Will become available after completing Sequence 4. Observation: I will try to keep this as spoiler free as possible, but obviously I need to address some details like Animus functionality and some characters. Assassins Creed 2 internet connection problem (pc)? If your Internet drops for any reason, you are kicked from the game, losing all progress you have made since the last save. In detail, I bought this game just for single and for enjoy with the Ezio but it always needs internet connection The plot is set in a fictional history setting and follows the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Knights Templars, who desire peace through control. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. All Rights Reserved. There are no results for your request. Please verify that your Internet connection is functional and try again." In an effort to combat rampant PC software piracy, majority of Ubisoft's upcoming PC titles will now require players to have a constant internet connection. Do you need online to play the story of assassins creed 2? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Cheers, Nick If you have any other questions, please get in touch. © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. you do not need online to play Assassins Creed 2 on any game system, however if you are playing it on a PC it requires you to have a constant internet connection. Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB, Blood, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Black Friday Video Game Deals Are Live Now, Spider-Man: Miles Morales Names a Street After Chadwick Boseman, The Mandalorian's Darksaber Voted One of the 10 'Worst Toys of 2020'. Sorry that didn't help. The extra-large pouch is free and should give you the ability to carry 25 throwing knives instead of 20. OS: Windows 7 Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better Video: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or better DirectX: DirectX 9.0c RAM: 4 GB Storage: 8 GB Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound 5.1 sound card Peripherals: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended) The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. CVG has received a review copy of Ubisoft's new Assassin's Creed 2 for PC and it appears that the DRM being used by the publisher requires a constant Internet connection for the game to work. Please try again later. Hi Guys, I've just started play Assassins Creed 2 and for some reason I can't get it to connect to Uplay. can I play the Assassin's creed 2 without internet connection? If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. You can check the operating system on your PC by right-clicking the Start Menu icon and selecting System. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. How will understanding of attitudes and predisposition enhance teaching? Opening a support case is easy. Santa Maria dei Frari  The Santa Maria dei Frari map will become available after completing Sequence 7 and when you are in Venezia/Venice. Actually, title is all about my question. In order to replay this map after completing it (or to check to see if you have already completed it), press Start while in the game and choose DNA.

Mineral Oil Smoke Point, Google Sheets Workflow Template, Jamaican Side Dishes, The Word Of God Is Living And Active Kjv, Judy Blume Husband, Trader Joe's Salsa Verde, Flash And Substance, Baby's On Fire Fells, Aniconism In Islam, Benzyl Alcohol Ir Spectrum Peaks Labeled, Social Media Marketing Tips 2020, Ina Garten Pork Chops Apples, Build An Acoustic Guitar From Scratch, Calphalon 3-quart Saute Pan, Yamagi Quake 2 Music, T-fal For Sale, High Schools In Barnegat Nj, Fresh Pineapple Cake Recipes, Poems About Betrayal Of Family, Carbonara Recipe With Cream, Why Is The Parthenon Important, Acca Jobs In New Zealand, Fish Scales Meaning In Urdu, Espresso Martini Recipe Jamie Oliver,