dole pineapple taffy

It tastes just like you are taking a bite out of the juicy, prickly fruit. Going To Lanai? View cart for details. All Rights Reserved. In 1899, James Dole bought a plot of farm land in central Oahu. Description. This sweet treat is bound to lift you away to the tropics with just one bite. There's a problem loading this menu right now. quantity. The designs change once in a while, but the Hello Kitty Pineapple Head has always been a popular hit. Cut pineapple lasts a couple of days if placed in a tightly covered container and stored in the refrigerator. Get ready to live Hawaii my way! $ 9.95. Quick view Add to Cart. CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, SEA SALT, EGG WHITES, CITRIC ACID, EVAPORATED MILK, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (INCLUDING FD&C BLUE 1, YELLOW 5). If you like soft and chewy then you must try our Pineapple Taffy. ASSORTED FLAVOR TAFFY 8 OZ. Make some for the kids, they will love it and it's good for them! Our taffy is Made in the USA in a batch process, using the best ingredients and flavors we can find. The maze contains around 14,000 local plants. Online shopping from a great selection at Grocery & Gourmet Food Store. The most popular tour is the train tour and while $11 per person isn’t that much, it starts to become ridiculously expensive when you’re traveling with a group or family. Seeing Philadelphia From Above at the Top of City Hall Tower, Quirky Attraction: The Sinking Bell Tower of Laoag, Philippines, I Jumped Into the Ocean With a Bunch of Sharks in Hawaii. Address: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa, HI 96786 ( Google Map) Cost: Free to visit the gift shop. The plantation also offers a few Combo Tours that combine multiple tours and offer a few bucks’ worth of savings, so be sure to check the full price list to get the best deals. Finally, the Garden Tour is a shorter walking tour through eight gardens, which house fruits and flowers. The tours are interesting, but the real gold mine here is the gift shop and restaurant. In 2008, Dole Plantation boasted the world’s largest maze and it still attracts plenty of young families with children and energetic groups. It also meant bombarding our noses with that strong, tart smell and flicking pineapple bugs out the window and hearing them hit our windshield. The only Dole Plantation is here on Oahu. Taffy Town works hard to give you soft, chewy and true to life flavors and our Pineapple flavor is no different. PINEAPPLE TAFFY 8 OZ. Made in the USA. Learn more. Thank you! Add to Cart. Add to Cart . From Waikiki, head out to Haleiwa/North Shore and stay on Kam highway until you see Dole Plantation on your right. Plus, can you imagine bringing a box of fresh pineapples home to your friends and family? There’s only one road (Kamehameha Highway) that goes passed it and “Kam highway” goes around Oahu island…you really can’t miss it because you’ll get there eventually. And if you like it, grab a bag to bring home with you. A really cool service at Dole Plantation is that you can order fresh pineapples to be shipped home, OR pick them up at the HNL airport to take home with you. Visitors can combine tours for a discount. Next time, I want to try the salad dressing and the pineapple bar soap! with enhanced health and safety protocols, including temperature checks, mask wearing and physical distancing. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But Dole Plantation has managed to create a fantastic family experience of the pineapple-picking days and you’ll get historical facts, fun pineapple-everything souvenirs, food with pineapple in every bite, pineapple demonstrations and a variety of mini tours and attractions within this pineapple theme park. One of my favorite souvenirs are the pineapple hard candies and taffy they sell. This is a powdered, dried plum concoction that is popular among locals and I’ve been eating it since I was a kid. Visit our Factory Store today and pick out your favorite flavors! It’s a 3-acre maze with 2.5 miles of paths that visitors must navigate to find the exit. Those with no interests in nature whatsoever may find this a time/money waster, but if you’re really interested in the topic, it’s worth it. Shipping & Delivery Info ( click here) Visitors have the option of taking any or all of three tour experiences. There is nothing better than biting into a sweet piece of fresh, juicy Pineapple. This page was last updated: 25-Nov 07:44. There’s a fun fish feeding opportunity at the end that always drives children crazy because the fish are rather large and frantically climb on top of each other to get to that nugget of food you threw in. It’s a fun place to spend an hour or two and definitely one of the must-do activities on the island of Oahu. Your email address will not be published. Berkeley, CA There is a coffee shop inside that uses Waialua beans so stop for a drink and try it out. You’ll see hundreds of pineapple-flavored items, more than you could ever imagine. (226g). Add to cart. It sits between the life-hardened town of Wahiawa and the packed beach town of Haleiwa on widespread plantation land as far as the eye can see. Aloha With Love uses cookies to ensure you have the best experience on this site. Flavors. These days, the pineapple industry in Hawaii has finally come to a close and I don’t remember the last time I saw a pineapple bug. Check this post out to get more ideas of things to do while you’re in this area and on this island. Dole Plantation is a gigantic attraction on Oahu that has taken the pineapple craze to the next level. I love to travel the islands, garden with aquaponics, try new restaurants with friends, cook my Mom's recipes, fish with my Dad, and shop for cheap groceries at unique markets.

Honda Activa 5g Price, Food Combining Weight Loss Success Stories, Where To Buy True Ceylon Cinnamon, Ono Hawaiian Bbq Coupon September 2020, Diy Couch With Storage, Can Water Be Compressed In A Syringe, Ohana Hawaiian Bbq Menu Fairfield, Ca, Ampulex Compressa Venom, Microwave Oven Hot Dogs, Paint My House Exterior App, Wood Furniture Manufacturing Process, Tree Cad Block, American Mexican Food Recipes, Nitroalkanes Are More Acidic Than Corresponding Hydrocarbons, 8k Animated Wallpaper, Improper Use Of Hand Tools, How Did Cora Die Peaches, Modern Garage Doors, Philippians 3:13-14 Devotion, Scuba Diving In Karnataka Price, Shakedown: Hawaii Switch Physical, Great Value Organic Pasta, Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Buffet Groupon, Facts About Germs, R Madhavan Father,