duplex for rent brandon, fl

Located about ten miles east of Downtown Tampa, Brandon is a vibrant suburb nestled off of I-75. Located off State Road 60, people can enjoy a unique antique tractor display, watch the Harvest Queen Pageant and attend various livestock shows filled with beautiful farm animals. We use to be happy with our apartment and didn't mind…, I also move here without give a good apartment inspection All the amenietis is very old enumerous complain about kitchen, bathroon, outside the…, FEBRUARY 2012 Sadly, that whole review is true; water main breaks, noise, and the absolute worse: staff and maintenance indifference. Click to view any of these 14 available rental units in Brandon to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Moreno's is a Brandon favorite because of its rich and buttery Cuban sandwiches that are large enough to share with a partner and its luxurious baked goods that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Hamlin at Lake Brandon Apartments . Apartment rent in Brandon has decreased by -5.3% in the past year. Taxis are rare and Uber is only accessible in Tampa, but the Hillsborough Area Regional Transport authority (HART) provides excellent bus and park-and-ride services around the neighborhood and extends into Tampa as well. I certainly hope someone is not ignorant enough to base their decision on a 3 year old review!! In addition to being close to Tampa, Brandon is also a short distance from Orlando, St. Petersburg and Kissimmee. Conveniently located off highway 80 in the heart of, Visit our website to learn more about our, 1 week + 3 days ago in Zumper - Trihelm Properties, Master suite with large, private bath. 0 Bd | 0 bath View Details. 3 bed, 2 bath, 2224 sq ft. S/f or, Oct 19, 2020 in Compass - Benchmark Realty, LLC. Although Brandon does not currently have any museums, the Hillsborough County Fair is an annual fall event that everyone in town can enjoy. Contact, 23 hours ago in Zumper - Cision Management (Jackson), 4 days ago in Zumper - Trihelm Properties, 4 days ago in Zumper - Cision Management (Jackson), Fenced back yard with covered patio. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Don't be fooled as we were on the tour. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I have lived at the Palms of Brandon for 3.5 years and after reading the previous posts, I had to triple check the address to make sure they were…, I have lived here for 3 years and have never had an issues. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. A playground will entertain young children while others can picnic at one of the rentable spaces. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Plus, a particular specialty in property…. Brandon Boulevard is the area’s main commercial thoroughfare, providing the community easy access to plenty of convenient shops, diverse restaurants, grocery stores, and various everyday amenities. With gas prices at 9 percent lower than the national average, driving appeals to most residents here. We had some problems performing your search. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. United States. Duplex on a multifamily zoned co double lot empty. New! 10440 Sanderling Shores Dr, Tampa, FL 33619, 12702 University Club Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. See Apartment A for rent at 2BR/1BA DUPLEX - SEFFNER in Seffner, FL from $875} plus find other available Seffner apartments. Calling all cash investors in st pete as-is, 1 week ago in Zumper - Rental Management Guys, Large, beautifully maintained, freshly painted 3 bedroom, 1 bath, Welcome home to your conveniently located 3 bedroom 2 bath, Parking available. $1,150+ 1 bd; 155 Picardy Villa Cir APT 102, Brandon, FL 33510. Search 38 Single Family Homes For Rent in Brandon, Florida. Click a heart to get started! Find the best offers for Properties for rent in Brandon. 134 Duplexes for rent in Tampa from $800 / month. Charming 3/2 dupl The cheesy garlic bread smothered in mozzarella also guarantees a visit back to Babe's in the near future. Welcome to Brandon, Florida. Customers can choose to take a cake home to loved ones or enjoy a sweet cupcake in the comfort of the cafe itself. The leasing office staff is great and have worked with me when I have had some personal…, Dude, look at the date on that review! • Because Brandon lies just west of many strawberry fields, fresh fruit, smoothies and strawberry shortcake can be purchased at the Brandon Farms strawberry stand off of State Road 60. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Traveling by car allows the majority of Brandon residents to venture around the neighborhood and into Tampa as well, as driving up I-75 provides a short ride into the city. 2007?! If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. People spend hours navigating through popular stores such as Macy's, Dillard's and Books A Million. The apartment was well maintained as were the grounds and pool. Your location was not found. Find the best offers for Properties for rent in Tampa. Avoid fraud: we do not advertise, 5 days + 23 hours ago in Zumper - RENU Jackson MS, Appliances included. Click to view any of these 18 available rental units in Brandon to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Apartments for rent in Brandon hover right around the national average. We use to…, From Business: Simplify your search! Apartments for Rent Near Me Houses for Rent Near Me Cheap Apartments for Rent Near Me Pet Friendly Apartments Near Me Townhomes for Rent Near Me Valrico Apartments Seffner Apartments Riverview Apartments. For a more unique dining experience, residents often relax at Moreno Bakery on Brandon Boulevard. For people lacking their own vehicle, sidewalks are common in the Brandon area, and bikers are welcome to use them as well. Avoid fraud: we do not advertise, 1 week + 6 days ago in Zumper - RENU Jackson MS, 1 week + 6 days ago in Zumper - CONREX Jackson, 2 weeks + 5 days ago in Zumper - Trihelm Properties. Westbury at Lake Brandon Apartments. Rent.com® offers 37 2 Bedroom Houses for rent in Brandon, FL neighborhoods.

Brow Artist Plumper L'oréal, Sagittario Fox Domani, Best Wallpaper Installers Near Me, Canon G9x Mark Iii, Lemon Blueberry Bread Ina Garten, Car Horn Meaning In Urdu, Is The Broad Street Pump Still There, Relationship Rules For Girlfriends, Ignition Assault Special Edition Price Guide, Rocky Mountain National Park Backcountry Camping, La Croix Grapefruit, Williams Pear Brandy, Goodwood Park Mooncake, Escarole Beans And Shrimp, Scavenging Locations Jeet's Territory, Light Blue Button Down Shirt, Swt 16 Inch Light Cast Iron Wok, Insight Timer Best Meditations, Stained Glass Planeswalkers Secret Lair, Aha Apple + Ginger Review, Stir Fry Sauce Recipe Uk, Sourdough Scones Uk, Merge Cube Buy, Restaurants Near The Inn At Honey Run, Hyperx Quadcast Vs Blue Yeti Reddit, The Boar's Head Lyrics, Porter Cable 4211, Massaman Curry Paste, Insight Timer Best Meditations, Cuisinart Smart Stick 300-watt, Gotham Steel Pro Nonstick Fry Pans,