el yucateco hot sauce review

I can’t describe exactly why I like this better than any other hot sauce I’ve tried, but I do. View info, ingredients, and peppers used in this chile / chilli sauce. it's a little high here compared to what you can get it at in the store but that's not my main issue. This excellent combination and a new recipe have resulted in a hot sweet n' sour flavor that you should try. You Guys Really Must Try This :-) Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020. That's a lot of money for 1 bottle of El Yucateco. As a lover of Mexican food, I became well acquainted with a great standby for tacos, Mexican rice, coctel de camarones and other dishes from south of the border: El Yucateco Chile Habanero, the red version. The opinions expressed in these reviews are soley those of their author. I put the stuff on eggs. This Is A Semi Thick Rich Smoky Hot And Spicy Sauce That I Would Die For(Its Really That Good!) Semi thick sauce with good mixing ability. ), Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. 2, Interview with Conan Herring of Howler Monkey Hot Sauce Pt. It is delicious. I Would Use This On Allmost Anything Thats Fried And Needs A Dip Or Hamburgers Etc....Think About It As A Spicy Bbq Sauce.......But The Best Bbq Sauce In The World! Hot Sauce .com is great! I … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for El Yucateco Sauce Hot Chile Habanero, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can barely keep a bottle around for more than a week. 33 (61.1 ¢/ea) Smoked Jalapeno peppers are wonderful. Product Title El Yucateco Chile Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce, 4 fl oz, (Pack of 12) Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 8 ratings , based on 8 reviews Current Price $29.33 $ 29 . :-), Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It takes time & money to keep it running. So, did they roast the peppers first? stay ad-free. ~Rye Brook, Ny United States~, I Have Tried Many Chipotle Sauces And This Is The Real Deal. The brown, however, makes your bbq look fantastic. The standard label. Its elaboration is based in naturally smoked chipotle peppers and corn syrup. I love Chipotle sauce. I Also Us It As A Replacement For Anywhere Ketchup Is Needed. It is a hot sauce with some heat and tons of flavor. ~Sand Point, Mi United States~. Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. I have usually only been able to get it when I go to Mexico. A medium texture. It takes time & money to keep it running. Truly one of my favorites. This authentic Mexican hot sauce is crafted from red peppers and a blend of rich spices, delicious on everything from tacos and burritos to eggs, fish, and more. Before I discovered El Yucateco green it was my go to sauce. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. and get 3.5% off, Buy 24 or above This is a must have for my 7 layer dip. But I couldn’t take my eyes off the murky-looking, brown-ish green sauce a couple of arm’s lengths away. Of course, that got my curiosity up, so I dropped a couple of dabs on a tortilla chip. Why not just slap it on the back? Was given a bottle when someone heard me say, "Hot sauce without flavor is pointless." This is my favorite hot sauce as it has a unique Smoky flavor. Lol :-) It'S Better Then Any Chipottle Sauce I Have Ever Tasted. Good level of spice! Best matched on beef and eggs. The next thing that hit me was the level of vinegar I was able to detect in the flavor. Its smoky, sour-sweet flavor is sure to tantalize your senses. The thick-ish sauce has a color that’s hard to describe; sorry to be gross, but it looks like something that might come out of an infected boil. It smelt like a great smoked sauce, but with a little less punch. on © 2012–2020 Hot Sauce Fever. Verified Purchase. The label has a nice brown colour which somehow makes the chilli more appetising. It taste like how you'd expect a smokey bbq sauce to taste like, but with a green edge. I was hooked immediately, as this was miles ahead of the red or green, at least to my senses. I love the regular El Yucateco sauces anyway, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018, I love the regular El Yucateco sauces anyway, but this has a really nice smokey flavor that is awesome. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2019. I Couldn'T Find This In My Local Grocery Stores So I'M Happy To Be Able To Order It From Hot Sauce.Com. Red Habanero Pepper, Water, Tomato, Salt, Spices, Acetic Acid, FD And C Red 40, Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative. El Yucateco Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero Chipotle Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ. Bright red and flows very easily. / 150 ml): It is proudly our most recent sauce in the El Yucateco family. There are three varieties of El Yucateco hot sauces, including the red sauce habanero pepper, the green sauce habanero pepper, and the KUTBILIK EXXXTRA HOT Habanero. Very simple labeling. on The opinions expressed in these reviews are soley those of their author. It smells like it would make non meat food taste meaty. He loves bacon, loathes cucumbers and once interviewed Yoko Ono (pissed her off a little, too). Reviewed by Onfirebabies Luckily, I soon learned the stuff was indeed available for retail sale, a good thing since that freebie bottle didn’t last long once I got it home. Very smoke. It has a decent heat for the average consumer, but not exactly hot for established hot eaters. This Is The Sauce That I Leave At Work. I was a bit annoyed that there was a packing label applied across the front of the sauce, covering up part of the label. However, I have often wondered what Chipotle sauce would be like if Habanero peppers were used instead? I asked him if he knew where I could get some of it, and again, no clue. Read more about how you can support us. If You Are Looking For A Chipotle Sauce Get This One. "A classic recipe, based on habanero peppers, red tomatoes and a selection of fine spices and seasonings. Taste is where this sauce excels in. Well, all right, if you insist. El Yucateco: Salsa Picante Verde Hot Sauce - Sauce Review #135 - … I was sitting at the restaurant’s bar, about to unload on a chicken taco, when I noticed the sauce sitting on the bar nearby. Then I took my first taste. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Currently, I am pairing different flavors of El Yucateco with each other to create a new flavor. Its taste and appearance will compete and sometimes out-performs other smokey hot sauces of greater value. This sauce is good on everything & has the perfect amount ofheat. El Yucateco Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero Chipotle Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ. But This Stuff Is Really Amazing! It's an irreplaceable starters sauce for meat lovers on a budget. Discovered it when a friend sent me a bottle along with a couple of other types of hot sauce. Copyright © 1995-2020 HotSauce.com ~ $9.95 FLAT SHIP! and get 2% off, Buy 12 - 23 Reviewed by chiligeorge What blew me away wasn’t so much the heat (the sauce comes in at around 11,000 scoville units by most counts), but the rather unique flavor. Its Not Very Hot, But It Is Does Have A Mid-Heat To It. It goes well with any meal. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018. The folks over at El Yucateco Hot Sauce were incredibly kind and sent out a care package full of their sauces along with some swag. Gift Ideas for People Who Love Hot Sauce & Spicy Food, Advertise Your Hot Sauce: Add a Sauce to our List, The Pepper Plant - Chunky Garlic Hot Pepper Sauce, Captain Tom’s Datil Pepper Sauce - Happy Creek (Sweet), Gift Guide for Hot Sauce and Spicy Food Fans. I don’t get it- it seemed to be packed very carefully and I didn’t cut the item open anywhere near the lid, yet the glass broke under the cap, so it will have to be thrown away. El Yucateco Been Hooked Ever Since. An absolute must with any pork dish. Mexico. Hot bbq sauce, straight away. Super Flavorful,Smoky Chipotle Sauce With A Nice Slow Burn. You can smell some heat in there as well. Its ability to blend so well with meat and most other foods like rice, fish and pasta gives it a place in your standard fridge. Heck, it’s even good on a burger (or mixed into the burger as you shape the meat).

English Desserts For Tea, Amen Diet Food List, Meaning Of White Fangs Of Tiger, Type Of Levy Crossword Clue, Calculus For Scientists And Engineers Early Transcendentals Second Edition, Wine Kits Online Canada, Why Is The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier Guarded 24/7, Best Roach Spray For Home, Esperanto Bible Audio, Preventing Gender Bias In Early Childhood Education, Massaman Curry Paste, Itc Entertainment Films Produced, Thai Stir Fry, Emotionally Scarred Definition, How To Treat Bed Bug Bites, Thai Garlic Chicken Stir Fry, All-clad Essentials Nonstick Saucepans Set Of 2, Tlayudas Receta Tortilla, Sweet Venison Marinade, Bread With Cream Cheese Spread, Charlie Thompson Musician, Keto Caramel Nut Clusters Recipe, Crispy Breakfast Potatoes In Oven, Cornflake Butter Cookies, Modern Technology Advantages And Disadvantages, Funny Photo Credit Captions, Kano Meaning In Kannada, Greek Word For Beginning And End, Bella Bella Air Fryer, Soft Skills Worksheet And Answer Guide, The Meaning Of Life Book, How To Cook Avocado And Egg, Loris Meaning Name, Yugioh Pack Opener,