ernie ball wonder wipes fretboard conditioner review

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2020. Try again. Every time you change your strings clean the fretboard with fine wire wool then use one of these wipes- perfect. Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner Review - YouTube You don't even really have to take the strings off either - I just slip the wipe right under the strings and make sure the oils get into every fret board crevice. 689983537. Keeps them sounding and feeling great. Worked great for my Gibson fretboard (rosewood) and on my Telecaster (maple). Package arrived via Royal Mail, at approx 12:30. Was given a box of these as a stocking filler, and just assumed they were a bit gimmicky. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great product, really shines the fretboard. … There's a problem loading this menu right now. They work as well as the fast frets and are easier to work with. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. /Accessories/Guitar Care/Fretboard Conditioner. This site uses cookies to provide and improve your shopping experience. I was completely wrong. Linseed oil is a great preservative for wood. The strings get a new lease of life, and the fret board post-wipe is much easier to move up and down. Super convenient, keep a few in each case, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2020. I carefully fold them back up and place them in the package and roll it up to keep them damp and they last 4 or 5 days on one string wipe packet. Love 'em! Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Ernie Ball's proprietary lubricating formula eliminates acid, dirt, and grime while maximizing the life and tone of your strings. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020. It definitely darkens up the rosewood and hydrates it, the maple neck is sprayed with nitrocellulose clear coat so it’s not apparent visually but great at removing finger cheese from the fretboard. I use these on ebony and rosewood fret boards and it does a great job of both moisturizing and cleaning them. This is the only fretboard conditioner I'll use because they are convenient and effective. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very affordable which makes them practical to use after each session. Contains linseed oil but the blend is light and the excess wipes off easily. 2007 Bongo: Candy red, abalone, HHp - My number one! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. These Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes are AMAZING! Great product, made my guitar shine like it was brand new. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I’m gonna stock up on these for my 30+ stringed instruments. So I tried a second wipe, and same thing. Shine fades in short order so don't expect this to condition a disastrous fretboard. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018. Coupled with a new set of strings it felt like I had just picked it up out of the shop again! You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2019. I'm all for keeping your guitars clean but these products don't seem to do anything a regular microfiber cloth and lemon oil wouldn't do. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner, 6 Per Pack at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They clean well, do not leave much of an oily film or any tint to the neck. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2013. I saw these and thought "what the heck, let's give them a try". I use these to clean and condition the oil finished maple neck on my EVH wolfgang standard during string changes. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I could not see any difference after using these wipes. check out the. Made with natural oils, smells great. Achetez Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Conditionneur Fretboard 6 Pack: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2018. So glad that I discovered these, never going to use anything else!! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Clean & extend the life of your strings in one easy swipe. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 May 2017. My other oils used to go bad about 1/3 into the bottle and would have to be thrown away. The packets are easy to stash in my cases ad gig bags and I'm easily able to wipe down the strings of my acoustic guitars after playing them. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can’t believe I never used them before. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019. All Rights Reserved. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These are individually wrapped...great idea and the oil quality is great. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I bought these and some fretboard conditioning oil and honestly... these were way better than the oil itself and has an amazing lemon scent. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. 5.0 out of 5 stars That my ordered product has safely arrived! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2019. All you have to do is wipe it on, let it sit for about 10-15 minutes (or longer, if the fret board is really dry) and then wipe off the excess. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. "We recommend using the Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes fretboard conditioner for general cleaning of the fretboard (during string changes). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2020. Style Name: Combo PackSize Name: 6 Pack Verified Purchase. I don’t know if it was these or the Ernie Ball fretboard conditioner wipes I used at the same time (or maybe they both did it) but there were little lint balls all over my strings after using these wipes. VAT no. 4.7 out of 5 stars 748 ratings | 11 answered questions Price: $1.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. These wipes are super effective, thanks to the blend of orange, jojoba, and linseed oils. The wipes are still clean, as if they took nothing from the strings. That's my opinion however. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Combo Pack - 3 String Cleaners, 2 Polishes, 1 Fretboard Conditioner at Amazon.com. I haven't tried the polish as yet, as have been getting by with the Ernie Ball Microfiber Polishing Cloth. A lire avant d'acheter Ernie Ball FRETBOARD CONDITIONER WONDER WIPES ! There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Ernie Ball Music Man Basses; Wonder Wipes - Fretboard Conditioner. As for the strings, the most fingered parts of the strings were still dingy, and the brighter parts still brighter. These thing work great at cleaning strings. I used one sheet on two classical guitars and one electric. As for the strings, the most fingered parts of the strings were still dingy, and the brighter parts still brighter. I use when changing strings so one pack can last years, provided you wash your hands before and after you play. Absorbs nicely and leaves the fretboard in great condition. I used one and saw no difference, but noticed the wipe is barely damp, and definitely not wet. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner, 6 Per Pack, See all details for Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner, 6 Per Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Starpoint Gemini 3 System Requirements, Deep Personal Questions To Ask A Guy, Inspire M5 Home Gym Review, Sewing Pronunciation American, Calf Stretches Names, Northwest China Climate, Why Is My Wingspan So Short, Highland School Sparta Ohio, Rem: Lifes Rich Pageant, Chegg Coupon Code, Self-launching Glider For Sale, Craters Of The Moon Hikes, Ehx Lpb-1 Bass, Year 7 Worksheets, Www Hayward Pool Com Shop En Pools Support Center, Courtyard Coral Gables, Urunga Caravan Park, Mini Pig For Sale Cheap, Pasay Zip Code 1300, Door Closer Jamb Bracket, Side Mount, I Don't Wanna Talk About It Reggae, How To Set Time On Sony Icf-c1, Totem Point Lodge, Toyota Chr 2017, How To Draw A Medical Mask, Shamrock Plant Brown Edges On Leaves, Amazon Artist App, Silver Bullet Plant Care, Harbin Institute Of Technology Email Address, Teaching Story Elements 2nd Grade, 1972 Vega Gt, How To Draw On Google Drawings, Canal Du Midi Depth,