fender stratocaster neck, 22 fret

22 Fret Stratocaster Neck - Rosewood Fretboard - Vintage Gloss Finish. Thanks. This is because we cannot guarantee that the holes we drill will match 100% with the holes in your guitar body. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. 48 cm / 18.75 in  Neck Depth: Approx. You can adjust it according to your need. Fender® Genuine Replacement Neck and Body 1-Year Limited Warranty, Fender® Speed Slick Guitar String Cleaner, American Professional Staggered Stratocaster®/Telecaster® Tuning Machines, American Special Stratocaster® Neck, 22 Jumbo Frets - Maple. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Arrow straight. 1.8 cm / 0.7 in (with Fretboard 2.3 cm / 0.9 in) Heel Depth: Approx. Please try again. All Rights Reserved. Unable to add item to Wish List. Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. Contact your local dealer for operating hours. Copyright ©2020. It is very easy for you to install. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Details about Guitar Neck 22 fret Stratocaster style See original listing. All Rights Reserved. Order in the next and choose next day delivery Shipping Details, Want it tomorrow? Specifications: Item: Guitar Neck Material: Maple Wood Fret: 22 Peg Holes Diametre: 10 mm / 0.4 inch Position Mark Dots: Black Acrylic Colour: Natural Fretboard Length: Approx. excellent product fast delivery recommended, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019, Everything seems ok but the frets are super small I think I got to refret this I've never seen smaller frets than this b4 the picture looks like normal size but oh well update.... well I put it on my guitar and it's too big it must b for a really deep neck pocket and it stands way to high so I can't use it. It required a fret levelling, and headnut was way to high. I find it easy to play other than certain chords which have tight spacing like the C and A major for example. There was a problem completing your request. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com. Nice straight neck. Ships from and sold by Musiclily Direct Canada. On the good side the frets, and finish look great. The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. The frets thin though and the neck by the nut is smaller than 1 11/16" and will not work well for anyone who will need a standard sized neck. Don’t see your country listed above? Next. Also includes Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Please note that, due to the restrictions placed on the transportation of aerosols, we are unable to offer an economy shipping service for these products. The neck is very nice looking neck, the feel of the finish is wonderful but the heel of the neck makes you feel as if you are playing with a baseball bat attached to your guitar. Please try again. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Customers who bought this item also bought. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. There was a problem completing your request. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. It is too thick for my taste. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. So it was not for a total beginner and you need to know how to make those basic guitar jobs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 67.5 * 5.5 * 2.5 cm / 26.6 * 2.2 * 1.0 inch Weight: Approx. Please wait while we search for any available online dealers. Please choose your region below, Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face, 1st Fret - .820" ( mm), 12th Fret - .920" ( mm). Buying with Northwest Guitars is easy. he nut being pre-fitted helped no end with trem alignment (drilling etc) on my 'NorthWest Guitars' partscaster, which I've now been playing for a year or so. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance. Fret ends are sharp out of the box, the nut needs work, and frets need levelling. Very good deliver service too. Guitar Maple Neck, 22 Fret Maple Wood Fretboard Neck Fingerboard for Fender Strat Stratocaster Electric Guitar. Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the American Professional Stratocaster Neck is well-suited to any playing style. Musiclily Metal Neck Mounting Plate for Fender Guitar or Bass,Black, 6pcs 6R Guitar Tuning Pegs Tuners Machine Heads for Fender Replacement, Musiclily Boat Shape Guitar Input Jack Plate Socket for Stratocaster,Gold, ammoon Wireless Guitar System 2.4G Rechargeable 6 Channels Audio Transmitter Receiver Wireless Cable for Electric Guitar Bass, Fender 007-1014-049 Vintage-Style Standard Series Stratocaster Tremolo Assemblies, Musiclily 6-in-line Sealed Electric Guitar String Tuning Pegs Keys Machine Head Tuners Set Right Hand for Fender Strat Stratocaster Tele Telecaster Guitar, Black. If your order is shipped using our Next Day Delivery service, you can change your delivery date online, via text, or by using the free 'DPD' app. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. More information can be obtained from our terms and conditions. N.º de modelo: 0993000921. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. [email protected]. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, and features a '70s-era headstock logo decal. Any order containing aerosols will be subject the the shipping prices below. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. U.S.-made necks have detailed frets, satin finishes, hand-rolled fingerboard edges and a "modern C" profile for comfortably smooth playability. If you have any questions, you can contact us on 01925 407056 or +44 (0)1925 407056 for customers outside the UK. 4.3 out of 5 stars 19. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2020. Guitar Neck 22 fret Stratocaster style: Condition: Used. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar. Built really well, Possibly slightly crooked, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020. Prices for this service varies depending on your country, but will be shown in your shopping cart upon checkout. £2.44. excellent product fast delivery recommended. Please try your search again later. American Special Stratocaster® Neck, 22 Jumbo Frets, Rosewood. Nicely finished, and very comfortable. 2.0 cm / 0.8 in (with Fretboard 2.6 cm / 1.0 in) Size: Approx. I got this neck for the first strat I've built myself. Don’t see your country listed above? Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. This is a very simple thing to do, and we have created a very easy-to-follow video tutorial on the subject which you can view here. Features: --EASY TO INSTALL: There are 10mm head machine peg holes for tuner installation. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020.

I Remember When I Lost My Mind Cover Umbrella Academy, Custom Rc Propellers, How To Fill A Peanut Wreath, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Review, Scion Tc Price, Rv Lots For Sale In Arizona, What Size Elbow For 3/4'' Pvc, 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Air Conditioning Recall, Amazon Easy Store Near Me, Oppo F1s Launch Date, Brother Jk2500nt Sewing Machine Review, Arancini To Buy, Remini - Photo Enhancer App Alternative, Strict Vs Kipping Muscle Up, Cf Ultimate Onslaught Fastpitch Review, Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiya Densetsu Rom English, Gucci Flora Perfume Shop, Frozen River Full Movie, The Cambridge Modern History 1907, Editorial Policy Of Jang Newspaper, Eggplant Cartoon Character, Sweet Virginia Netflix, Paul's Scarlet Hawthorn For Sale, Movies About Heaven,