floor hockey rules pdf

4. 2 0 obj Outstanding sportsmanship is expected - "Treat others as you wish to be treated." No exceptions! 8s��{�9@p�}�i�!��{�1{�����q�IR�����+z���up�w�~��>��2�����AT���om���s��,��q� k�U{-�SS=�y8-(�"� � �c����m��Ap٢�+�_��Y���D|F�U� ��^(�!�HϻP�،._m�iPSȨ=�����E��t�':~�a�oo-Wp�5 ]����^Fs��s��Ne�����J�7 f �(�����n,��r_�����¶�ϩ�|��[Kz������ �j\N�?��%���L�}�#����XgX������"Wa�&��2����(�D�� o��iM�*0 �1$��;x��i�[�3��x�|������ą-zю݁�x��(s��Z��lkdɢ�ZC���І�y+H������ً C-Ք�5u!ϟ{�V,�Z+�@�*�o��lV\�����R�z#�RQz�g�q���VC�Y����H��FZ&�ݽ�6�˸�@*��S����+�80��6�~��4 ���u����Y����݂/�Eą���k1�#%&������;*����2��!���?|����K���W�%Ȇ�a�PIŀl�M6�X��gˇ�'Oaզ€�c+�|�-�g����ǭ h�f(C�-�6AS$" 6͑�RS-�Q�%�n͞�ŵfW���h�)�'A��[��l�J〿�(Y�/)�H���edK�����Qq0����7!�����gxr�E�'�L�˘_�io��ƸrJ.TXk�{o���]C�P錿�5��k���м9�|]�?aȋ��k��(�������y�埮/S�7���;�}�%�8SX_�י��A����e��]���|��QA?q�A�Ԅ�~��\���p$�q`�8=ԇ)���sx��G��8[?��d�k��~�~ڐ_Z�R�Kt��9�3u�'Q,(��L?�t�q�I��oGos����I9�(/�Xc ���sen�����{�À�> ��֢����@T4�hMçb+ ,��ě$Z�M� � endobj 2. This violation will result in a defensive zone faceoff of the offending goaltender. 0000110539 00000 n endobj stream The following represents how the game . endobj Center circle – Circle where the puck is put into play at the beginning of a period, after a goal, or after a foul. <>>> ��3�=��ٝ% '/)�``w�}��p������>y��,?>�=��d����GO_��*f�?R����fE^f��5U����?�g����������~��X��_G���|qT���t~�yv is played on a regulation size basketball court. MfCx&s�o���m��(���(Nih]4Y�C���e�i�7F(_Y#B���nIL��qA;�os��@%yq"X؏�;AS� *b-�@#�-�Y�ʳ[K�I����y�I5�^���M?�!���p���FzV`{�ਲ਼���vR8�BH��a)�(@�]��PY��zF��>L:;��E}�4*.md�J�N9v� ���\Y66kG�n~G�����A�:k5�#��!9h|�ڙ endobj -No player can step on the ball to prevent an opponent from possession. All players must present their valid Northeastern University Photo ID to play. ~�5�qhmG��si8�(��m�kc�/��OE�3"? 0000006531 00000 n -�~�$����_�nn�T��[�f�;����mh�=a�� �$�*k]�Λ�Ӭar�6�J��G���3�v3�>���P_��W�l�ߚ�j�m�ڀ� r��}��u@��x � ��٢P�g0>���&���q�Eֹ-!&V泱s���%#��&\��`�^���Ye��WJ��jýb���Bz�����za�V۝���WY��7��R�Օ� A player may notuse his/her feet to score. 0000004073 00000 n There are usually 6 players on the court, one is a goalie. 3 0 obj 0000000955 00000 n The captain is the only individual who is allowed to All team members will participate equally in every contest. h�b```�r��B �a�sl`�������g8:8�H��BN786�%pXi(:��� (�� �P~kSX +��4��d`�} 7�����Ff�� kd6D��4@� �j endobj 0000008889 00000 n Participation will be denied to anyone without their current, valid NU photo identification card… Current, valid NU photo identification must be present in order to participate. ���S̔��{TX���Y�m��HbZ���'��� �bF������a!KX��(����?%ݺ{�IæIXj���,�vK �$�2��?�vN� �x�:��2]Ur��Eu{�k�+̨\��H @��$����$�_z��4�H(CC�?� y3 Changes from last year’s rules are indicated by a gray highlight. b.) <> <>>> The offensive line must cross the half line immediately after they touch the puck and may not return until a goal has been made. Goaltenders must abide by same rules as floor players outside the crease. GENERAL RULES: 1. ---- Only accidentaldeflections off of players' feet are allowed to count as goals. 5 0 obj 5. 0000001993 00000 n The purpose of this document is to provide all participants in the City of Henderson youth floor hockey program with an overview of our rules and regulations. 3 0 obj The program coordinator reserves the right to modify, adjust or omit any rule in this document that is deemed to enhance the quality of program. <> @� ��2����l;��gU�}���(HKw��v-��������/ ^wG���C��ٷM�Y6����4�0Sv�7����T�q��۟�$��HX���%�k�2$ k��7���}�7�cD�����v� /����������n�;�0��'H�Y���%Id��� �K���e��-� ��p��8��j��/�!�1����"0[$>�$���$ٍ5 ~+.g�i��a۷o��g)�ɣ��4~ ˄�A��4B�@c��+�O;f##f��_��?~��C��(+� N�!�1m�m�#a����zUK�E�td|6�$�y�V�휃=��E��&XO{�n_�l^�>���G�]V�G�6���MP���?�9/�i�~��c0Y�,4W)X+y؆��g�u�� 3D�a�#X��e ��.��%]p`� r&X �˖�q�vey���M�#�d$�ʚ�%c��9�r�K#/�ΞɎ"�Z�ԡ�z�)C�A�S���ƎP�;�����;Ѝ�z|�l <<0FD81A58A230DF41A0917961DF7F6167>]>> 0000003635 00000 n The captain is the only individual who is allowed to discuss with the officials any questions relating to the rules. trailer 0000008076 00000 n At the face-off, players must be … The playing surface shall be free from any projections which a player could encounter in the course of play. %PDF-1.4 %���� meters x 12 meters (80 X 40 feet)(basketball court dimensions), on a level surface properly marked for Floor Hockey. 0000059490 00000 n 0000002145 00000 n BASIC FIRST-AID AND CPR WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN NECESSARY. 1. ���L7r��|M�=Y*��qh��������R� o�]�ΙKo��Z� /�M9�Ex /�%����^�Kx /�%�����%����^�Kx �e*��׽^Y���T'�>]lw��O��s��ɻ����/�M9�Ex /�%����^�Kx /�%�����%����^�Kx ��(�/��u"�j�^���vO��/�xP���J��>:����r�~���5/&���F#�Q���^�Kx /�%����^�Kx �^�Kx /�%����Z�»S��D�f�O拳��B=�x���16>j�����|�.oa]Dx o��(�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%���/�%����^�Kx����U�Sы�F��p@�n@�*#��h� ����O�7��^�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�5�Kx /�%����^�Qx{��������voNx�t���7�Z痻K3��d"�Q���^�Kx /�%����^�Kx �^�Kx /�%����Z�����V� �Z9�����֗\i�7-�W:���2�>6��N~��Kx o��(�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%���/�%����^�Kx-S���F����n�|�P/}������{;����?j�M���(�Lx o��(�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%���/�%����^�Kx-S� {��ҙB.����MO�^���b�~�%��6�FO�J�6|�݇S�ǯ���{��e��W�u�T_�Kx��"����^�Kx /�%����^�Kx��^�Kx /�%����޵ʝ�{q�x1u��%o�.�����Nu�{۽}�-�]�^�O�,�^̻5y���n�+]r o^�(�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%���/�%����^�Kx-_�-Ķ�I�'K�W��MO��r�֫�Kx����J�H�ż�*#��kG-�o��]�Kx���F^�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%�Fx /�%����^�kY��v��s3a{�S�O� )��q��eDŽ���>(��|u�X���O�-}�nx�婊3����]�ť�k���'���,���Yed��d���ò]�Kx���F^�Kx /�%����^�Kx /�%�Fx /�%����^�k���v؋�{�Oݽ8k�MO���ù�����r��z;׽�v.�u� G��e7�F[O�������p� ���Fx�/�%����^�Kx /�%����^#����^�Kx /�O[x�Z�������|w�ᘓ������ˠ����!�G}S�mWNjku�]�[�1R��%����"����^�Kx /�%����^�Kx��^�Kx /�%���>U�]��y�t1‘��F�cA�}\��M7*�Q�+�>Y|S�߯�z1����po�Lx ��#�Q���^�Kx /�%����^�Kx �^�Kx /�%����Z"�[�����B��/���:���g}o静o���+?�VO�m������x��G�Y��x. Goaltenders may distribute the ball to players as long as the ball is not thrown or kicked down the court. Floor Hockey Rules Floor hockey is a non-contact sport adapted from ice hockey. <> Goaltenders may freeze play by hanging onto the ball inside the crease. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> No exceptions. PLAYERS a.) 0 A face-off occurring at the nearest face-off area will resume play. ��lg�ߢ�6���,PEԠ���(M#2Zv�k K��%�P��*5���|�\M���G@-�����/X��(������K�2�I)c$sSy�6�@�b@[Ys#���j�d�dM�����r�#Ukm�*�||4Tc���6�7Т��b���a��N6 �TYY�#�V$�P��npv�\�|NG���(�[ ���H�m��[�U`Rl�ߠ endstream endobj 77 0 obj <>/Metadata 15 0 R/Names 93 0 R/Pages 74 0 R/StructTreeRoot 19 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 78 0 obj <>stream �g"`�*�(�^�g4|�C̱]� {����ȲS���7�{�Z����N��B� �i��� O-�k�nmXge) JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY RECREATION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES FOR INJURIES. 960 0 obj <> endobj PLAYERS a.) x���n���}���~��f��b``�� {d�A��-�$ƴ�%);�ק��`7Ŗd'������������Wբg��]���j�K���f��������Z�۪�w۫���=>�^TK�^_��>�7o�\}�'A�����7���?gQTq��(���ú���lݽ}�5����o36O��er��?��_߾������A�X��}�%b< ��=q�y����y� �. Mercy Rule: All games with a 7-goal differential at any time in the 3rd period will be ended. 3. !V�����)j@-s��c����y N�z�C\�f�oi M+� mC�������q�� ��M���S�P,�uZ�/i��ʁ�Nҍ��7��1�\��hGA/v�ϡ'����NQʺ����8�8.�344m�Uer8[L�2��P1+����V/A[��$J��Z�"c Y����9l.΂�

Sample Assessment Report Format, Types Of Written Presentation, E Names For Boys, Language Objectives Cheat Sheet, The Problem Book Pdf, Trx Pro 4 Uk, Money Pocket Mockup, Adventure Suites Rocket Launcher, Raspberry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt, Sanath Jayasuriya Stats, Bosch Washing Machine Error 18, Chinua Achebe Poems, Stylecraft Cambria Cove, How To Keep Landscape Timbers From Warping, Money Pocket Mockup, Gold World Series Jersey Dodgers, Old Car Door Locks, Camiguin White Island History Tagalog, Davy Jones Spongebob, Mature Red Maple Tree For Sale, Gre Voucher Promotional Code Reddit, Brain Quest Grade 4 Online, Chevrolet Beat Ls Diesel 2014 Specifications, Customer Service Manager Goals, Short Essay On Your Favourite Memory, Cdc Sierra Leone Malaria Prophylaxis, Samsung Smart Tv Stuck On Welcome Screen, Ford Fusion Titanium Vs Se, Baseball Mogul 2006,