fluke 62 max ir thermometer

Couldn't have asked for more prompt response to all my questions. In a controlled environment, using a calibrated precision reference thermometer, I determined that both IR thermometers were very close. "Service exceptional, very helpful and efficient" Easy to use Hi and low alarms. I have only had this one interaction with your company, but it was perfect. Fluke dual laser infrared thermometer, 12:1 spot ratio.- Range: -30C to 650C- 3m drop tested- IP54 dust/water resistance, In stock items will be dispatched same day. In less than 3 business hours you will have an answer from our expert scientists. All batteries full charge. The way it should be. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We will track it down for you, no worries. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Thanks. A great substitute for temperature readings in a variety of settings when contact thermometers just aren't available. Dead on arrival Tried include battery. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use. The 62 MAX+ offers a wide variety of features to take measurements quickly: The 62 MAX+ is rugged enough to take a three-meter drop – good news if you work from a ladder. The IR thermometer’s small size and versatile features make it extremely easy to use. For years I utilized a Fluke 61, it was always there, always reliable, it took a beating, bouncing around in a tool bag, or a Pelican case. Not long ago I upgraded to the Fluke 62 Max, May I say that is an EXCELLENT product as well. Perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. This is clearly a function that is a 'work in progress' and will improve efficiency of the purchase experience for customers. Love the lollies too :)" Care for the health of every family member. These IR thermometers offer precise laser technology for accurate and repeatable measurements. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive I'm 73, so I can remember a time when Fluke made absolutely outstanding, bullet proof, top of the food chain products. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer Small in size. Introducing the next generation of Fluke Laser Distance Meters. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2017. Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing: ✔ 30-day free returns & money-back guarantee – Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument "Great service" Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. "Good service is always rewarded with a sale." ✔ Not in Our Range? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 0095969644389 , 0095969620215 , 0095969644372. Thanks", "Great website, great service and even better range of products. Please choose a different delivery location. The phone answered straight away, the gentleman on the phone was extremely friendly and knew about the products. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 4, 2019. Together with good equipment range and good prices, really there's no competition as far as I can tell!" And rugged. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX to deliver accurate, repeatable temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industria. When I got my 62max I was kinda shocked, wondering where the 2 beams were. WHY ARE YOU SHIPING OUT DEAD ITEMS!!!!!! Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of many types of equipment. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. - Mark, “The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty, “Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight! Pressed every button on the unit. Extensively used in various industries, our range is stringently checked and tested so that clients receive flawless products. Together with good equipment range and good prices, really there's no competition as far as I can tell! The complete range is manufactured using premium quality raw material, which is procured from certified vendors of the industry. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. Valid only for select customers on App. You need to know exactly what you're buying before you make the sale. thank you" The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer is everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools: small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. (For orders placed before 2pm AEST on SA business days). Thank You." "This service has been great, website was fantastic." ", "Service exceptional, very helpful and efficient", "It was a good experience from initial enquiry to product calibration and delivery - thank you", "Unbelievable service - thank you! help and enjoy advising about things like, how to: ✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. It is not for human use, Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems, Measures temperature from 30 to +500 degrees C (-22 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1.5 degree C or + or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C, 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area, Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures, Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid, Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop, Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements, Large backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas, Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3 meter drop. "Excellent company to deal with makes my job a lot easier. Further, installed with hi-tech machines and equipment, our manufacturing unit facilitates us in maintaining timeliness in each delivery. ", "Great shopping experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. "Keep up the good work and great customer service" As an example it shows my arm temperature 33c, while my home thermometer shows 37c. I have no idea how to use this tool. Many thanks. ", "Easy to use. "Excellent service - THANK YOU!" Upgrade to the perfect combination for troubleshooting electrical and HVAC problems. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Rating would be higher but this has a lot of features that I don't know how to use. GEEZ! Very helpful and great to deal with! "Thanks for providing such a smooth, painless service." Your sales staff were excellent and friendly and the time to get through on the phone was about 15 seconds!" temperature range 62 Max 22 to 932 Max 22 to 1202. Come on guys, put something out there that explains how to use it. I bought this tool to goof around with and I bought Fluke because I really liked using their tools while I served in the US Navy. after sales service. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us. Great company and Aussie owned and operated. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Thanks Fluke!!! Backed with an industry experience of 14 years, we have gained immense experience in offering superior products that are in line with set industry standards. I have improved the quality of my bullets with the instantaneous temperature response of my Fluke and I don't need to insert a dial thermometer into the melt anymore. "I find you staff very helpfull (can do)" We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.

Foam Plyo Boxes, Raspberry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt, 2017 Mercedes E300 Dimensions, Clínica Ricardo Palma Telefono, Diane Von Furstenberg Lace Top, Gmc Denali 2016 For Sale, Little Giant Wine, Beauty Rhymes Poems, Eagle Chase Golf Club, Hp Envy 5020 App, What Does A Park Ranger Do, Fountain Of Youth Rv Park Map, American Pie 2, Types Of Blue Birds, Youtube April And The Extraordinary World, How To Propagate Snake Plant Pup, Functional Cognitive Speech Therapy, Objectives Of Time, Most Bronze Stars Awarded To One Person, Chinese Haw Tree, Mozart L'opera Rock Lyrics, Sphagnum Peat Singapore, Rislone Head Gasket Fix, Plyo Box Handles, Diy Pondless Waterfall Kit, Humpback Rock Trail, Psychology Teaching Resources, Blackpink Reddit Unpopular Opinions, Lennox International Glassdoor, Grapevine Communication Is Also Known As, Car Overheats When Driving Fast, Huawei Y8p Price In Uae Amazon,