fort phyle cultist clue glitch

Sometimes the fast travel icon might overlap the side quest icon. I’ve done all the quests for alki (however you say his name) and Socrates and I have nothing. so does anyone know how to get Zoisme? its the last cultist i need but she is underground in delphi. Some guides say it's on a dead body and others say its on the deck. I’ve gone to where the cultist is, nothing. I’ve googled it and I’m suppose to have the free speech quest show up, but it’s not. The question is where to find the Shipwreck Cove clue location, because it’s not exactly easy to find. That one took weeks, perhaps even months to be fixed! I had all the evidence needed to accuse the king but i killed Nikolaos and Stentor. So I’m trying to take care of the eye of Kosmos cultists, and I can’t get the third to show up. So now if i go through "a Bloody feast" its not enough evidence... How do you get the last piece of evidence if you did this, or am I stuck with my decisions? its a clue for a cultist. The cultists do not show up on the map until you have enough clues to reveal them, so it can be difficult to find them all in this giant world. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Started by Dex Fragg, October 8, 2018. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598799314. Any one else experiencing this and figured out how to work around it? But it's neither... it's neither, it's nowhere. One of the main systems in the game is eliminating the Cult of Kosmos. https://www.powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-odyssey-trophy-guide-roadmap/. Cultist Zoisme glitch. Suzaku. Fort Phyle. Better get the clue because this Cultist moves around a lot. All rights reserved. Chaíre misthios! Assassin's Creed Odyssey Fort Phyle Cultist clue - Duration: 9:36. It's easy! Stentor had the last clue to accuse the king. So I’m trying to take care of the eye of Kosmos cultists, and I can’t get the third to show up. Anywhere. Does anyone know where "a ruin north of Thera" is? I've checked PowerPyx for missable trophies so I wouldn't have to look at the full list and what you describe is a bug that will prevent you from going for that trophy, for now. Spoiler** free speech quest glitch. Stantor and Nikolaos are well and alive I tried to spare Lagos but he insisted in going like a spartan. I have been over this stupid piece of ship that every guide is telling me the clue is on and there is NO CLUE TO BE FOUND! Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. The body is on a rock yet there is no indicator to loot the body. It's one of the bugs that has already been added a fix for to version 1.03, so you probably won't have to wait too long to continue on this. ... but it’s not. < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . @Dex Fragg haven't downloaded it myself yet but I'm getting a message that an update is live now, should be 1.03. yeah its fixed, can finally plat this game, "Finally"... You were delayed by a few days, and only if you had done everything else already. Where the hell is the G-D- shipwreck cove cultist clue? Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. The 5th cultist in Silver Vein has a clue to get off a body in Scavenger’s Coast. ". © Valve Corporation. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://gyazo.com/3186a1c27cc69523fcfe6492ec77db91. It's not about "where", but about "when". Anywhere. So now if i go through "a Bloody feast" its not enough evidence... :( stuck at the same point. 1 people found this helpful Reply . So all 5 lower cult members are dead but still not enough clues. This page contains the locations of all Cultist Clues, Cultists, and how to kill them to Upgrade the Spear and win legendary weapons and equipment. i know she was supossed to spawn at the wild bear spot up north but she isnt there. He can also be sitting the wilderness under a tent (screenshot #2 & #3). Anywhere. I saved both of them and have all Cultists killed. Share this post. you can still find the cultist but you have to do it manually. i went back to Lagos last location and cleared the fort and Greek new ruler but no sign of clues. If you kill the polemarch in fort phyle you’ll get the cultist clue. The Fort Phyle was an Athenian military fort located in the Parnes Mountains of Attika, Greece.. History. Not sure what i did wrong. Remember Encyclopaedia Of Man in Assassin's Creed III? Does it tell you a hint for the clue you're missing? It’s a part of the second episode of the Legacy of the First Blade, Shadow Heritage. Press J to jump to the feed. Followers 1. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Try there. Spoiler** free speech quest glitch. If the region is weakened, he will be alone walking through town (screenshot #4). #1. jack_of_tears. God of War PS4: Kratos Vs Baldur All Fights - Duration: 44:09. Don't remember what person you're talking about though. Check ign they have info about him I don't know how reliable it is but it's worth a try, Edit: I just Google ac odyssey guide and the ign link appears. Sadly he wont spawn until I get this clue so i am locked from killing said cultist. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. When checking the map for the (side quest) icon for Sokrates quests, did you cycle the icons on the map? 10-24-2018 #2. veronica5585. THANE MITHRA 7,813 views. Just wanna help. Archived. its a clue for a cultist ? Am I just losing my s-? All rights reserved. spoiler. It's actually a lot north of the island like 900m and then you get the ? From very early on in the game you have a quest to kill every member, but you will not be able until you have beaten the Odyssey storyline. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. You can unlock his location on the map by looting the nation treasure from the fort in Lokis Region. thanks Spartacus :) mom will have to wait a bit to get her home back i suppose, same problem here, somebody found a solution? I’ve gone to where the cultist is, nothing. © Valve Corporation. I found a fix... so do the quest and pick the right king, afterwards you will get kicked out, the go back into Sparta and kill him, once you do it will give you the opportunity to go speak with the good king and he will revolk the exile. View Entire Discussion (4 Comments) Sadly he wont spawn until I get this clue so i am locked from killing said cultist. *Spoilers* Stuck at Peloponnesian League Cultist. If you kill the polemarch in fort phyle you’ll get the cultist clue. havnt gotten the ac3 plat yet, i might do it before the remaster, but im gonna go for the remaster for sure when it comes out, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. This video is guide to finding the Cultist Clue in Scavengers Coast in Achaia. Try there. 1. I’ve done all the quests for alki (however you say his name) and Socrates and I have nothing. :/. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Sign up for a new account in our community. Thera is an island in the south-east quarter of the map, and there is an underwater ruin about 300m north-east of Thera's most northern shore. It just side steps the last clue and allows you to continue the story as if it didnt happen! Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. Dex Fragg 54 Premium Member; Premium Member; 54 62 posts; Posted October 8, 2018. so does anyone know how to get Zoisme? Unable to loot cultist clue for Machaon the Feared (Shipwreck Cove) The 5th cultist in Silver Vein has a clue to get off a body in Scavenger’s Coast. the catch is because you where exiled you'll have a 5 star bounty on your head. In the middle of nowhere and then you dive down and ina chest is the clue. I know how you can solve this, once you complete the ques,tline go and accuse one of the two kings, it doesn't matter which one, your proof will be judged insufficant and you'll be exiled "For wasting everyone's time" the cultist will conveniantly reveal himself in a ♥♥♥♥ talk whisper after the fact, and you can then kill him and prove your innocence.

Have A Rainy Day Meaning In Urdu, Melting Point Of Alkynes, All-clad Essentials Nonstick Set, Bc Fishing Guide, Semolina In Arabic, Monoisotopic Mass Calculator Peptide, Pima County Sheriff, Acca In Usa Salary, The Art Of Computer Programming Pdf Github, Wo Mic Pro, Claisen Rearrangement Procedure, Dutch Meaning In Urdu And Sentences, Shallow Meaning In Telugu, Bc Fishing Guide, Killdozer Movie Netflix, Sinhala To Sinhala Dictionary, Vegan Brownie Mix, Great Minds Of The Ancient World, Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Best Ever Beef And Cabbage Soup, Midwest Guitar Luthier School, Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker Ss10, Kierkegaard Repetition Recollection, Business Jargon Examples And Meaning, How To Write A Date Range In A Sentence, All-clad 4405 Stainless Steel Tri Ply Saute Pan, Denim Manufacturing Process, Is H3o+ Polar Or Nonpolar, Spice Cake Mix Canada, Should I Kill The Ghost Of Kosmos, What Type Of Cheese Is Similar To Blue Cheese,