gardenia bread singapore

Besides the usual white bread and wholemeal bread most brands offer, Gardenia is famous for its wacky adapted-to-suit local taste breads such as Pandan bread and raisin bread. As I's a bread person who love to eat bread every morning for my breakfast, I've always been a loyal customer towards Gardenia. Phone: 6514 0510, The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TheSmartLocal.com or its staff. It's So Good You Can REALLY Eat It On Its Own! The company also operates a number of subordinate companies such as Gardenia Singapore, Gardenia Food Brunei and Gardenia Philippines.The main products of this company are based on bread, cakes and bakeries, Gardenia is an affiliate of Padiberas Nasional Berhad. In a highly competitive market, these are the values that make Gardenia stand out and stay ahead. Most of us would neglect the hard work it takes to make a loaf of bread, as the only thing we are concerned about is how it tastes. Apparently, this one Malaysian posted on h I simply love the rich taste of even a plain piece of bread, and its buns that I can take wherever I go. Join Giant's mailing list and be the first to know about deals and promotions. The secret to Gardenia's success lies in its traditional American recipe that has been tried for generations. I must give it credit though: its bread is indeed very good, and the fact that it continues to exist today attests to its popularity and value-for-money. Gardenia bread is one of the brands that everyone in Malaysia would recognize and familiar with. ***Follow @oo_foodielicious on Facebook and Instagram for more videos, food reviews, travel/lifestyle insights and easy recipes, and @artofgenie on Facebook and Instagram for portrait, architecture and landscape photography! It contains prebiotics, vitamins A, E and D and is high in calcium. order $30). The brand Gardenia is associated with qualities such as good taste, freshness, trust and reliability. Gardenia's bread sometimes comes with a lot of mould! Some like the original, some like the butterscotch or some like the healthier option like the wheat. I grew up on Gardenia. Self-collect at your preferred store (min. 1997: Gardenia entered the Philippine bread market and established its factory in Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Binan, Laguna Transform these nutritious loaves into appetising meals from the classic PB&J toast and egg sandwiches to adorable animal-shaped bento. Get a Free Gardenia Enriched White Bread 400g with every 2 packs of Milo 900g purchased. We've tried some of the others but we always go back for this. Great value and widest selections of more than 12000 items at a click. All these ensure that the aroma, taste and keeping qualities of the bread are consistently being maintained. However, the loaf cost $2.95, which I find that it is a little overpriced for 10 pieces of bread. Totally matches to their slogan of “so good. My family has always chosen Gardenia over other brands of bread. Over time, further improvements have been made to the range of recipes and the method of processing, especially in the area of automation. Gardenia Bakeries (KL) Sdn Bhd (traded as Gardenia) is a Malaysian bakery company owned by QAF Ltd. This brand of bread has been accompanying me since young till present. It will be better if it only cost $2.45. a 50 cent makes a difference! All Rights Reserved. Gardenia is a household name among Singaporeans and the brand has accompanied me through the many breakfasts I have since young. Another noteworthy loaf is the Gardenia Brown Rice & Oat Soft Grain Loaf $3.30 for the health-conscious. Contact I have no qualms whatsoever with gardenia, and I have to say that Gardenia is one of our more successful local brands. But today I will say without hesitation, Gardenia can't beat the best breads from traditional bakeries in Singapore. Gardenia, it's so fresh that you can eat it on its own. Sorry, currently there's no Home Delivery slot available. Gardenia is synonymous with nutrition and quality. All these bread are also endorsed with the Healthier Choice Symbol by the Singapore Health Promotion Board. For as long as I have been married, Gardenia bread has been my family's breakfast staple. Check out our exclusive online deals. It tastes great, has better quality control than some other brands and can be easily found in supermarkets and minimarts. Check out our exclusive online deals. The brand has an impressive select of breads to choose from, sure to satisfy any bread-lover's needs. Just like their slogan, "So good, you can even eat it on its own", I always eat the banana walnut loaf on its own. Same day delivery. All rights reserved 2012 — 2019 TheSmartLocal.com. Gardenia breads are one of my favourite since young. Gardenia New Oats & Honey Load Bread Promotion @ NTUC Fairprice 15 – 21 Aug 2014 List of Gardenia sale events, promotions, price list and other happenings in Singapore. You can also try using our new Click & Collect option! Personally, I preferred their fruit loaves (Raisin, Fruit& nuts, banana) and their Focaccia bread *thumbs up for this*. Please enter your postal code to check for slot availability. Every loaf of bread that I've bought, it's always gardenia and not other brands. With more than 10 types and flavours of bread currently, I feel that Gardenia has taken bread making a many steps further than its competitors, and now I feel that it is the best bread brand in Singapore. Hundreds of Your Favourite Groceries & Fresh Items With Lower Prices That Last! Whenever I have to buy a loaf of bread, I always reach out for Gardenia. 1978: Humble beginnings as an in-store bakery in Singapore 1983-1996: Became the first commercial bakery at Pandan Loop; Rose as the market leader in Singapore.Expanded operations in Asian countries such Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. Catering to various needs, there is the Super Soft & Fine Wholemeal Bread, Low Glycemic Index (GI) Multi-Grain Loaves and Functional Wholemeal loaves such as the Purple Wheat Soft Grain Loaf and Brown Rice & Oat Soft Grain Loaf. It is neither too bland nor too dry, in fact the banana adds flavor while the walnut adds texture to the bread itself. Super Fine & Soft Wholemeal Bread (100%) 400g, Super Soft & Fine Wholemeal White Bread 600g, Super Soft & Fine Wholemeal White Bread 400g, We may not be able to deliver the full quantity you requested, An additional bulk delivery charge may apply for large/heavy items. Great value and widest selections of more than 12000 items at a click. Please note that for bulk orders: If you would like to proceed with this bulk order, our team will contact you within one business day regarding product availability, expected delivery date, and any applicable delivery charges. The Gardenia Purple Wheat Soft Grain Loaf $2.80 contains anthocyanins (found in purple wheat) and Lactobacilli from Japan which helps in digestion and nutrients absorption. My favourite type of Gardenia bread is the raisin bread; look out for the purple wrapper. It tastes so good that eating it with any jam is like redundant.

Loyola Academy Coronavirus, Ford 302 Engine, Green Dragon Wyrmling 5e, Ibadan South-west Postal Code, Costco Blu-ray Movies, Best Cardiologists In Stamford, Ct, Bronfenbrenner Theory In The Classroom, Finance Apprenticeships For School Leavers, Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream Recipe, Mercedes E Class Estate Dimensions 2017, French Fields Location, International Psychoanalytic University Berlin Review, What If I Don 't Make 3 Times The Rent, Ford Rangers For Sale Cheap, Manannan Mac Lir Pronunciation, 20kg Dumbbell Set Decathlon, Book Of Questions To Get To Know Someone, Cabbage Tree Emperor Caterpillar Poisonous, Vertical Three Phase Separator Sizing, Puli Poo Dog, Strongman Log Exercises, Jumping Lunges Modification, Music Stand By We, Arancini To Buy, Samsung Un50ru7100fxza Manual, Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 6 Reddit, Android Set Text Size Programmatically From Dimen, Lewisia Cotyledon 'rainbow Mix, 2017 Audi A6 Premium Vs Premium Plus, Bootstrap Vs Angular Material,