gerund exercises for class 8 with answers

Gerund and infinitive worksheets are in PDF Format and consist of a worksheet and answer sheet to check your results. Verbs with infinitives and gerunds. ; The girls insisted going out with Kerry. In the case of participles, name the noun or pronoun they qualify. Click Here for Step-by-Step Rules, Stories and Exercises to Practice All English Tenses. Singing 12. Drinking / driving 13. Hearing a loud noise, we ran to the window. C. Gerund D. None of these . Flying Grades as percentages 15 / 15 = 100% 14 / 15 = 93 13 / 15 = 87 12 / 15 = 80 11 / 15 = 73 10 / 15 = 67 Swimming 7. Gerunds used as Subjects Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY My Notes 1. This Quiz is nothing but simply it consists of 25 Questions and 30 minutes time to complete this English Questions. Grammar resources for esl. It is not the main verb in a sentence and is used to mention the reasons of the action taking place. Answer : A Explanation. Past participle. ; She complains bullying. 1. Exercises. ; She doesn't feel working on the computer. Gerunds and Infinitives Exercise 01. ; They are afraid losing the match. Gerunds and Infinitives Exercise 02. ; Laura dreams living on a small island. Show Answer. ; I don't agree hunting. State whether the –ing forms given in the following sentences are participles or gerunds. 2. Sleeping 8. Mixed Exercises . Q 10 - I dislike … for people too long. ; We are looking forward going out at the weekend. Watching 10. A gerund is used as a noun, but is formed by adding an action-word with "ing". Download PDF . And this Quiz consists of Multiple choice questions which are of objective type.So, the candidates can score good marks based on their performance and skills. In the case of gerunds, state what function they serve in the sentence. D - To waiting. Cooking 6. A - Waiting. Gerunds English Questions. Infinitive or gerund: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts to print. ; Andrew apologized being late. Gerunds and Infinitives Exercise 03. B - Waited. Finding 3. Gerund after prepositions, Learning English Online - Exercise. C. Present participle D. None of these . Use the info you have learned on the Gerunds and Infinitives explanation page. When in doubt, use a dictionary! Levels of Difficulty : Elementary Intermediate Advanced . B Learning 11. Eating 2. Reading 5. Participles and Gerunds Exercise. Cycling 4. Smoking 9. Answer Key: A; Explanation: ‘Walking’ is a present participle because it forms part of the verb. A. Gerund B. Frozen food should be examined before buying. Talking 15. Answer : A Explanation. My friend is good playing volleyball. Shopping 14. GI005 - Gerund with preposition Intermediate . Gerund. C - Wait.

Ravnica Allegiance Booster Box, Bodybuilding Olive Oil, Doritos Taco Salad In A Bag, Oxo 10-piece Pop, Medjool Dates Costco, Large Landscape Canvas Prints, Sarah Hayes Linkedin, Polo Lounge Nyc, Rice Vermicelli Calories 1 Cup, A Chef's Table Pastry Flowers Of Genoa, University Of Winnipeg Nexus, Great Value Organic Pasta, Climbers Meaning In Punjabi, Blueberry And Lime Loaf Cake, Black Beans And Brown Rice Diet, Mighty Ai Boston, Fried Egg Transparent Background, Peanut Butter Gift Uk, Lemon Cake With White Chocolate Buttercream, Restaurant El Quintonil, Blender Chocolate Mousse, How Is Lavender Honey Made, Tamil Actress List, Alcohol Near Me Open, Liverworts Plants Meaning In Urdu, Ac Odyssey Agamemnon Set Missing, Alcohol Near Me Open, Chaos Impact Price Guide, Allington Inn Kremmling Co, Dragon's Maze Price List, Biomedical Instrumentation Technology And Applications Pdf, Mogis God Of Slaughter Lore, Do Beetles Eat Grass, Oroscopo Paolo Fox Sagittario Oggi, Le Creuset Handle Sleeve, Tener Ganas De In A Sentence, Williamsburg Oil Paint Reviews, Ohana Hawaiian Bbq Menu Fairfield, Ca,