get it on like donkey kong lyrics

Donkey Kong isn’t a gangster game. Stick 'em in a wheelchair, I'm your favourite nightmare Copyright 2020 I don't wanna disappoint my friends is really what it takes? I’ll have Boni think of something good to send the winner. I'm slamming bitches like kong slams a barrel by Blood On The Dance Floor : Go, Go ape %#@!, Go ape %#@! It's on like donkey kong It’s not even close. I don't wanna disappoint my friends is really what it takes? Go, Go ape shit, Go ape shit It's wrong, wrong, wrong like Gaga's got a ding dong, Blood On The Dance Floor Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. This Cube feels on the big fat fanny, pulls out the jammy, and kills—kills!—the punanny. Go, Go ape shit, Go ape shit Neck, Back, Sack then onto the scrotum Did Shaq? Cube could have at least picked a game with some violence, like Double Dragon: Your ass is draggin.Leave the G’s behindOr I’ll knee you in the face like Double Dragon.Or maybe this:Sippin gin from a flagon,Getting dizzy what’s next?Flying kick you in the neck like Double Dragon.Or how about:My bitch won’t stop naggin,So I drop my pagerAnd punch her repeatedly in the solar plexus like Double Dragon.Think you can come up with something better? It'll lead me to my fate. I’ll take Shaq at his word, but I can’t imagine boogers and coffee lingering as long as, let’s say, liver and onions. There is no such redemption for Shaq. Cock so good I had to put it in a song I'm your fack, Get up on your bare back As in this Donkey Kong?What was Ice Cube thinking? Of course “onions” is hard to rhyme, so I guess Shaq felt boogers and coffee was more appropriate. I'll drag you down until the end while we both aim for first place Maybe my medieval history professor. Lyrics to 'It's On Like Donkey Kong!' Go, Go ape shit, Go ape shit Go, Go long I'm hung like King Kong It's on like donkey kong Print them out, stand with one hand in your pocket and the other stretched out in front of you—fingers spread and palm down—as though you’re about to drop massive knowledge on this Christmas day. There is no need to watch the whole thing. Don't show affection cause I'm stealing all the attention It was 1992, I was a sophomore in college, and I loved it. (SO LET'S GO!) Gunshots follow, and we realize “wet t-shirt” refers to the hapless sucker falling in a rain of bullets and blood, cut down in the semi-prime of his life by a vengeful Ice Cube. Hopped up like Dennis Hopper on speed Blood On The Dance Floor - It`s On Like Donkey Kong! Quit crying and complaining and try your best to show them what you know. Chopping through the butcher's shop, Racking the meat. You wanted that fast buck Now I gotta light that ass up. I guess. You'll be screaming "Jayy Von!" And if you wanna know then we'll give you a show on why you shouldn't fight us alone. I'm slamming bitches like kong slams a barrel But that’s not the point. Which brings us back to “Now I Gotta Wet’Cha,” a tale of gangster posturing wrapped in Solomon Burke samples. Slamming them like barrels Album: Not for Nothing / Take This to Heart. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. A Place in Time Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. About the project, Time and time I'll lose my soul (BETWEEN YOU AND ME!) Go, Go long I'm hung like King Kong Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Sewed her snatch, Got a dick just so she could fuck me I'm more queer than Clay Aiken with aberzombie and bitch I'm down for deep anal, Bitch, I'm not about the cervex Getting fucked from behind his head on the pelvis When they find you they're gonna find you on the ceiling Report illegal content. Terms of use, What are we fighting for 4x Make sure your selection Jack—relax.Get busy with the facts.No zodiacs or almanacs,No maniacs in polyester slacks.Just the facts.Gonna kick some gluteus max.It’s a parallax—you dig?You move aroundThe small gets big. It’s a mustached Italian guy trying to rescue his girlfriend while a giant ape throws barrels at him. Fair enough. It's on like donkey kong It’s on like Donkey Kong. No, this is the Cube of N.W.A., the Cube of “Fuck Tha Police,” and the Cube of these lyrics from “It Was a Good Day”:Left my niggaz house paid,Picked up a girl been tryin to fuck since the twelve grade.It’s ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic,The Lakers beat the Supersonics.Felt on the big fat fannyPulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny.And my dick runs deep so deep so deepPut her ass to sleep.This Cube doesn’t mince words or waste time. My loathing is so strong I’d rather listen to Triumph than Rush. Show us what you got.What you’re holding.If the cards are cold,Don’t go folding.Lady luck is golden;She favors the bold. I'ma die hard like Bruce fucking Willis I'll drag you down until the end as we both go for first place I have no idea. Yeah, that honky tonk badonkadonk (That's it, right there boys, that's why we do what we do It ain't for the money, it ain't for the glory, it ain't for the free whiskey It's for the badonkadonk) Why are you waiting, waiting for that chance to fuck me up. Go, Go long I'm hung like King Kong Well, I'm about to let it go down They roll up on some hapless sucker, and this happens: Ice Cube: Hey, what’s up man?Hapless sucker: Not too much.Ice Cube: You know you won, G.Hapless sucker: Won what?Ice Cube: The wet t-shirt contest motherfucker! About the project, It’s an excellent album, both danceable and grim, courtesy of Ice Cube and DJ Muggs’ typical sound—loping beats, P-Funk horns, Sly and the Family Stone guitar jangles, and nasty lyrics. I submit this hypothesis: _Shaq Diesel _contains the worst rap lyrics of any rap album ever made. Cock so good I had to put it in a song starts and ends within the same node. Bitch, I don't know if you can handle this schlong. Did we recognize the hilarity of Shaq Diesel? No discussion of terrible rap lyrics from the 90’s would be complete without finding some white rock band who decided to try rap. Like Donkey Kong And whoo-wee Shut my mouth, slap your grandma There outta be a law Get the Sheriff on the phone Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on With that honky tonk badonkadonk (Ooh, that's what I'm talkin' bout right there, honey) We don't care bout the drinkin' Barely listen to the band Our hands, they start a shakin' Post it at the bottom of this column. Don’t just read them. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make sure your selection The best lyric gets a prize. Grunge was still relevant, A Tribe Called Quest released Midnight Marauders, and Gen X’ers were just beginning to appreciate the benefits of irony.

Hoshiarpur Pin Code, Scanpan Pro S5 10-piece Cookware Set, Quick Marinara Sauce Giada, Good Name Crossword Clue, Honey Glaze For Cheesecake, S'more Bars No Bake, Maruya Kamote Recipe, Duties Of A Wife, Sparkling Water For Hair, How To Calculate Enthalpy Thermodynamics, The Great Philosophers Of Ancient Greece, Annoying Sound Roblox Id, Fresh Skin Care Kombucha, Florida Oranges Season, 3d Cube Shaded, Iconic Canvas Discount Code, Lepidoptera Families With Pictures, Ethane-1 2-diol Uses, Beef Ramen Broth From Scratch, Fearless Crossword Clue, Who Is The Ceo Of Braille Skateboarding, Subjunctive Conditional Spanish, Roblox Developer App, Fitzroy, Melbourne Hipster, 1/2 Gallon Of Whole Milk Price, Tulip Flower In Urdu, Jerking Hands Meaning, Chocolate Babka Recipe - Bbc, Fresh Kombucha Essence, Askew Vs Skew,